BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13082
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:25 am

    Kakamu: Right.

    *Muta sits down but breaks the chair*

    Muta: Hmm. Too weak.

    -----------------

    OOS: Waiting on DRJ for Yon


    _________________
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7532
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Srgt. Master on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:37 pm

    OOC: sorry, things are kinda tight right now IRL, exams be on the horizon....

    **Looking up from his work, Osseron sent a quick reply to lancer**

    "Message received, Unfortunately I can't guarantee full accuracy from these heights...Give me a moment to see what I can do about that."

    **Turning to his trusty data-pad, Osseron flicked over various pages of materials before finding the two things he was looking for.**

    "Lancer, I will be sending two experimental devices: the first is a handgun-looking machine which is an infantry version of a target painter, combined with the ship's own systems, it should boost accuracy to 100% plus/minus point zero one percent for enemy evasion.

    The Second one is a Soda-can like object, this is a pocket Cynosural Field Generator, if you happen to travel to another planet, I'll need you to pop that thing so I can create a jump portal with the ship to your location: Just make sure you have open air for 2 kilometers above you!"

    **from the ship, a target painter fixed upon Lancer for a second, before a transport-lance was launched from the ship, landing just next to him and opening the bay to reveal the two items inside.

    Meanwhile, the ship continued to pound the remnants of Uterio's army, while the heavier guns turned to the vrai village, using the village's target-heavy area to avoid danger-close with the rebel forces**
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31453
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:42 am

    *Blackout attacks the remaining Uterio soldiers with shadow bolts, while OB joins the Dark Knights in killing Vrai*

    -----

    *on Teruga Prime*

    *DM Helryx is suddenly dragged into a room and strapped to a chair*

    DMH: What is the meaning of this?

    Shockwave: I'm afraid you doubt the truth, Helryx.

    *a helmet with what appears to be a light bulb attached to it is lowered onto DMH's head*

    Shockwave: And we cannot tolerate doubt.

    *the light bulb lights up, and DMH falls asleep*

    Shockwave: Call me when this is done. *walks out*

    -----

    *meanwhile, Yon is taken to what appears to be a training room*

    *three holograms of Malchiorians appear around him*

    Cloaked Guard: Fight them, and kill them!

    *the holograms begin moving and attacking Yon*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13615
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:59 am

    OOS: Waiting on Ynot for Set. See mein last post.

    Neo Z'traa:
    *Lancer smiles, and shoots the marker at some of Uterio's men*

    Lancer: "Aww yeah!"

    *some of Uterio's men run to his body*

    Soldier: "Is that the Generalissimo?"

    Another Soldier: "Yes! Get the bed, and let's get out of here."

    *a wild bed of advanced medical technology appears, and the soldiers put Uterio on it*

    *they are then beamed up to a large ship, along with the rest of Uterio's troops*

    *wait, five of them were left behind. And they all have some strange paint on them*

    Perseus: "Finish them off, and secure the mine!"

    *Herd Stir and a squad of knights head to the mine*

    *the Vrai begin to scatter, as defeat is imminent for them*

    Protoman: "Victory is near, everyone!"

    ---


    DK: "You should cage that, Muta."

    OOS: Don't worry about time, Sarge. We all have hiatuses from time to time.

    ---

    *DM Helryx begins to dream*


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13082
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:25 am

    Muta: Hmm.

    *He builds another, bigger chair again, and sits*

    -----------

    *Yon punches the first one, then sliding under the second two tripping them up, he jumps to his feet and elbows them both in the face*

    Yon: Been a while since I exercised like this.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31453
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:02 am

    *Blackout and OB attack the five remaining Uterio soldiers*

    -----

    *on Teruga Prime*

    *the holograms disappear*

    Cloaked Guard: Not like that, Terugan. The Architect gave you power far beyond that which your species naturally possesses. You could have destroyed them just by thinking about it, yet you still use your fists.

    *the holograms reappear*

    CG: Try again.

    *the holograms begin attacking Yon again*

    -----

    *as DMH dreams, she sees D-Klak leading Uterio's forces, the ZFT attacking Teruga Prime to chase Uterio's forces off the planet, and other such lies and distortions of reality*

    *she is convinced they are all true*

    *suddenly, the light bulb is turned off, and DMH wakes up*

    Technician: *over radio, to Shockwave* She is awake.

    Shockwave: *also over radio* Excellent. I'll be there soon.

    -----

    *on the BZP planet, the Architect is sitting in a chair, holding a gun*

    *User KoN enters the room*

    User KoN: What is it, David?

    Architect: I'm tired. We created a multiverse to play with, then we lost control over our own plaything. I allowed my characters too much autonomy, then when I tried to restore order it was already too late to do anything. Now it's all become real, and we can't do a damn thing about it anymore. The things we once played with now wish to kill us.

    *he loads the gun*

    -----

    *on Malchior IV*

    *a small shuttle lands, and David Robert Jones (the character, not the User) walks out*

    DRJ: I demand to speak with Nadle.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7522
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:53 am

    OOS: I apologize for being AFK. Arkham City is Eating my life. Specially with all the perks of Collectors Edition. After this post, don't expect me back til at least Saturday. MAYBE.

    Also, Klak, if you would, control the gods that the Anima are facing?
    ----

    Ynot: You don't seem to understand what he means. If he is in control of this body while I am using this weapon, everything on this planet save myself, my crew, and maybe Klak, depending on if he has strengthened his armor, will cease to exist. That includes you and the rest of your Pantheon.

    ---

    *Blackout's mind is assaulted from behind, as Mewtwo squeezes it harder and harder*

    Mewtwo: (Telepathically) I did not say you could leave just yet. You may have done away with our leader and one of our number, but we are not finished.

    *From the ground, a large metallic insect burrows it's way to the surface, aiming a large canon in Blackouts face*

    *In the shadows, a looming darkness shifts, and a single red eye opens, immersing itself in Blackout's consciousness*

    Mewtwo: The fellow with the projectile in front of you is Genesect, and the fellow devouring your mind is Dearkrai. Now, you will return Deoxys to us, or both your mind and body will be destroyed
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13615
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:08 am

    OOS: It's alright, Ynot. Just post whenever you have time to do so. Oh, and Sarge, when you have time to post (since I know it's time for exams), look at my previous post as well if you want.

    Neo Z'traa:

    *The Vrai retreat, while others surrender*

    Perseus: "Strange. The Vrai are retreating. I thought they aren't the type to do so."

    Herd Stir: *wakes up* "They weren't our primary concern. We secured the mine, and we won! With little casualties on our side!"

    *the Knights begin to shout in victory*

    Lancer: "*over comm* Yo, Osseron, you want to come down here and meet everyone?"

    ---

    Egyptian Planet:

    Set: "No...impossible! What would this universe be without us?"

    *readies his blades, and slashes at Ynot again*

    ---

    *Klak suddenly begins to glow*

    Me: How many times are we going to use this plot device?

    *an explosion of light knocks back Horus*

    *Klak has transformed into Nova Klak (think of that, but with two Keyblades instead of claws)*

    Nova Klak: "It's game time."

    *he charges at Horus, who charges at him as well*

    *they begin dueling with their swords, and shooting attacks at each other*

    ---

    *Bastet begins to scratch at Hokagestu's face*

    *Isis uses a spell to summon a portal under Trixtin, attempting to drag her into the void with TMV*

    *Serket attempts to draw the breath out of Asumaru*

    *Anubis raises his hands, and bandages attempt to form around Sasuken*

    *Thoth analyzes Kurnetisu's weak points, and throws cranes at them*

    ((Too original?))

    ---

    Malchior IV:

    *the Malchiorian that DRJ talked to nods, and communicates with Nadle*

    *Seconds later, Nadle stands behind David Robert Jones*

    Nadle: "What is it?"

    ---

    *another location*

    *F-Klak enters his palace, and sees Xigneo (Alex Le's former character) tied to a chair*

    FK: "Hehehe. You never escape in someone's future lad. You get trapped."

    *Striborg smacks Xigneo upside the head*

    FK: "Xigneo, go home. You've spent enough time in my empire and the void to last a lifetime."

    *he is teleported to Rahksha*

    Xigneo: "Um...."

    Rahksha: "Who is there?"

    Xigneo: "Xigneo. I was brought here by someone."

    Rahksha: "Do you pledge to serve the Great Beings and Uterio?"

    Xigneo: "Wasn't he evil?"

    Rahksha: "You are mistaken. This is all for the better."

    Xigneo: "Then I will join you."

    OOS: He won't last long.


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31453
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:22 am

    Blackout: Me? Defeated? By Pokemon? I think not.

    *the Pokemon attacking Blackout's mind scream in pain, then fall, apparently unconscious*

    Blackout: Pokemon against a Unicron-empowered Makuta? How did you think you had even a remote chance of winning?

    *all three Pokemon, including Genesect, are struck by lightning*

    -----

    *on Malchior IV*

    DRJ: Hold on.

    *DRJ and Nadle both vanish in a flash of bright light*

    *they find themselves sitting at a table in what appears to be a room with grey walls and no doors or windows*

    DRJ: Excellent. Now we can talk in private.

    *he takes out a book and puts it on the table*

    DRJ: Yes. This is the infamous book known as Zerstörung durch Fortschritte der Technologie, or Destruction by Advancement of Technology. You may think this book to be meaningless text written by a delusional author. But you would be wrong. I have dedicated my entire life to the study of this book. It predicts the future. Do not dismiss the warnings it contains out of hand.

    *he opens the book*

    DRJ: "And so the rebels struck a blow against the General and the false god who served him. But this victory came at a price. Many years later, at the rising of the morning sun, he looked back upon that moment and found that shadow had taken root in his heart. He fought it, but to no avail, and turned on those he once called friends. He became that which he fought against. And so the universe was forced to choose the lesser of two fates" Tell me, does any of that remind you of anyone? Yes, I would think it does.

    Nadle: No.

    DRJ: Yes, Nadle, it does. Klak will eventually become what he fights against. It is simply inevitable. The seeds of the future have already been planted, and there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it. The only hope is that when it does happen, you will be ready.

    *he closes the book, and stands up*

    DRJ: You cannot tell Klak about this conversation. You cannot tell anyone about this conversation, unless strictly necessary. The less people know of this, the better. Do you understand? Good.

    *there is another flash of light, and DRJ and Nadle reappear on Malchior IV*

    DRJ: Remember: you can never tell him. *walks away*

    -----

    *on Teruga Prime*

    Shockwave: *to DMH* Who is our enemy? Who is your enemy?

    OOS: waiting on KoN for Yon and the cloaked guard


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13082
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 pm

    Yon: This is ridiculous. I'm a Terugan, I don't have any powers...

    *Suddenly, there is a flash of blue across his eye*

    Yon: Hmm...

    *He stares at the holograms, twirling their staffs as they approach him*

    *He feels a surge of energy through his body, and shouting, he releases it through his eye, scattering the molecules of the holograms*

    Yon: Wow...

    OOS: DRJ, see my PM.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31453
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:45 pm

    CG: Do you see now? Do you see why we chose you?

    -----

    *on the BZP planet*

    Architect: BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

    *the Architect stands up, and fires twice at User KoN, apparently killing him*

    *he then drops the gun, as User KoN's corpse turns a sort of translucent blue*

    Architect: A test account? Really?!

    OOS: Waiting on Klak for DMH and Nadle


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13082
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:05 pm

    Yon: I guess so...

    ---------

    *Meanwhile, the real User KoN is elsewhere*

    ---------

    *At the ruins of the Nakamura, Dark Universe Kakamu finishes rebooting some of the systems*

    Kakamu: Excellent.

    *He then starts building something in the middle*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13615
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:47 am

    *Nadle shakes his head*

    Nadle: "David believes that this is news to me. What's worse is that he thinks Klak has no idea."

    DK: "*walks up to Nadle* About what? His future?"

    Nadle: "Yes."


    ---

    *an army of user MakutaKlak's tackle User:DRJ*

    MK: Son, I am disappoint!

    ---

    Neo Z'traa:

    *the Knights begin taking containers to their flagship, carrying the protodermis*

    Perseus: "Keep going. We'll be home soon!"

    ---

    HQ planet of Great Being army:

    *the soldiers carry Uterio to a hospital, while Xigneo and Rahksha follow*

    Xigneo: "Uterio.....what happened?"

    Soldier: "He was injured by the enemy. He's in a coma!"

    Rahksha: "Set is in war now, and I hear reports of Arceus having been killed. Or was it disappearing? I'm not sure. Add this to our loss of the Pirates, and we seem to be losing this war."

    Xigneo: "Do we surrender?"

    Rahksha: "No. We need to find a temporary successor to Uterio. Someone who can attempt to fill SOME of Uterio's shoes, and command these armies to victory."

    Xigneo: "Sounds like Lego."

    Rahksha: "Who shall be worthy?"

    OOS: Waiting on Sarge and Ynot. See my last few posts, whenever you can make it.




    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7522
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:05 am

    OOS: Back. Oh, and for those who want to know. Arkham City is EPIC. PLAY IT. LOVE IT. LIVE IT.

    *Ynot flinches at the strike*

    Ynot: The universe would be purer. Perhaps I should just kill you all. Sure, I loose a couple allies, but I'd be one step closer to purging the universe of your scum.

    *Ynot grabs Set's blade and leans in REAL close to Set*

    Ynot: Your call.
    ----

    *Hokagetsu ducks and weaves between the strikes, getting glanced every couple*

    Hokagetsu: Kitty wanna dance, huh? *Untucks white bandages on his arms* Then let me show you the dance of the Lotus.

    *Is right under her, kicking her in the chin skyward*

    Hokagetsu: HIDDEN LOTUS!

    *Appears directly behind her, wrapping her up in the bandages, driving her into the ground*
    ----

    *Trixitin opens a portal of his own, reappearing above Isis, smacking her with his Chain Mace*

    Trixitin: Novice fare. You are facing a Master Magician, so do not assail me under the pretense of anything other than such.

    *Spins his mace, creating a vortex of energy, launching it at Isis*
    ----

    *Serket is met with a Vaccuum around herself*

    Asumaru: Please, sucking the breath out of an automoton? Have fun.

    *Sky jumps and Crater punches the Breath Goddess*

    ----

    *The bandages are singed before making contact*

    Sasuken: You are the lord of the underworld? No wonder Ynot cannot die. You are child's play for me.

    *Raises his right hand, igniting it with electrical currents, arching*

    Sasuken: I will give you one chance to back down, and only because that is what Ynot would do.
    ----

    *The Cranes sink through Kurenitsu as she swirls into oblivion*

    Kurenitsu: Hahehae.

    *The sounds echoes, unable to be pinned down*

    Kurenitsu: The Illusion was cast before you even entered the arena. Find me if you can.

    *Vines grow from the ground to ensnare Thoth*
    ----

    [Neo Z'Traa]

    *With Arceus gone and their most powerful warriors defeated, the rest of the Pokemon retreat*

    *Xeno wonders the battlefield, taking note of the damages*

    Xeno: Noot as bud as aye would 'ave doon, boot aye supoos eet weel 'ave ta do.

    *Walks upon Blackout*

    Xeno: Oui, greet. Da makoota made ta do what aye deed. Always wondered eef ya had a hend een ma creashoon.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7532
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Srgt. Master on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:18 am

    *After clearing a suitable area on the planet below, Osseron's ship, the "Dark Tide" came in for a landing, the boarding ramp opening to reveal the Tech-Priest in his full gear, power axe at hand, and his red cloak whirling in the wind from the now inactive engines.*

    *walking up to Lancer*

    "And so the Magos of the Iron Priests has made landfall, where is the rest of our forces, so that I may be introduced?"




    OOC: for background info:http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tech-priest#.TqQ9c7IeJSQ

    All rights to their respective owners (Games Workshop mainly.)
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13615
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:37 am

    *Set's blades melt in Ynot's hand*

    Set: "Very well. Then we shall fight to the death."

    *the sand begins to part under Ynot, and transforms into quicksand*

    *the quicksand begins to draw him in*

    *Abneris runs up to Set, and uppercuts him into the air*

    *while they defy the laws of physics, Abneris kicks and punches Set several times, DBZ style*

    *he throws a fireball square into Set's chest, knocking the false god down*

    ---

    *Horus successfully blocks some of Nova Klak's attacks, then punches him in the face*

    Horus: "My strength is superb!"

    Me: Pride before fall!

    *fires several large light blasts at Horus, knocking him down*

    ---

    *Bastet is driven into the ground*

    *she comes out dressed in bandages*

    *suddenly, she shrinks in size, and appears to have been a normal cat all along*

    *a random civilian walks up*

    ???: "There you are, Chives! Thanks so much!"

    *runs away*

    ---

    *Isis summons metallic snakes that begin to bite Trixtin, while she recomposes herself from the Vortex attack*

    Isis: "Your powers are derived from me, mortal."

    *She begins to drain Trixtin's power*

    ---

    *Serket crashes into the ground as she gasps for air*

    Serket: "No! NO!"

    *she finds air, then takes out a laser rifle, and shoots it at Asumaru*

    ---

    *Anubis laughs at Sasuken*

    Anubis: "You think your words scare me? You would not want the Jackal god to play favorites. I come to all equally."

    *begins to suck the life out of Sasuken*

    ---

    *Thoth cuts down the vines*

    *his eyes begin to glow, and he hears Kurinetsu's thoughts*

    Thoth: "There you are."

    *throws a knife at that area*

    ---

    [Neo Z'Traa]

    *Lancer nods*

    *Perseus and several of the knights walk up to Osseron*

    Perseus: "I am Perseus *bows* leader of the Knights of the Keruvim, which are these men around us. We have sworn to protect the universe, especially an artifact known as the Keruvim. Now, we are involved in the Resistance against Uterio."

    Lancer: "Badda-bing, badda boom. We're your typical heroes."

    Perseus: "Thank you for your assistance. You said you are a magos of the Iron Priests? I believe I knew something of them. Anyhow, want to join our force?"

    ---

    Terugan Planet:

    DMH: "My enemy.....is......D-Klak...."

    OOS: PHEW. Long post. Rogue Trader, Sarge, amirite?


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31453
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:07 am

    User DRJ: I AM NOT YOUR SON!!!!!

    *he picks the gun back up, and forces User Klak at gunpoint to make the army go away*

    -----

    *Blackout totally ignores Xeno, and walks up to Osseron*

    Blackout: Hello, my name is Blackout. I understand it's you who blew up the Leviathan, isn't it?

    *meanwhile, OB mysteriously disappears*

    -----

    Shockwave: Good. And are the friends of D-Klak your enemies by association?


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7522
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:55 am

    *Ynot shifts to the Blade Wings Style, flying out of the sand, kicking Set in the jaw*

    Ynot: Death fears me. Thanatos dares not come to my door. Come at me with all your force, I will not die.

    *Grabs Set by the face and smashes him into a wall*
    ----

    *Sasuken is surrounded by an electric field, zapping Anubis and his life leeching. He wags his index finger*

    Sasuken: Ah-ah-ah...You didn't say the magic word.

    *Sasuken levitates in his sphere then bum rushes Anubis, bringing his electric orb with him*
    ---

    *The knives reverse themselves and head for Thoth*

    Kurenitsu: So you force me to use a higher level illusion.(Still echoing)

    *The world's colors invert, distorting slightly*

    Kurenitsu: Have a jolly good time in my fun house.

    *A large structure erects itself in front of Thoth, it's doorway surrounded by the face of a clown, numerous beings sharing it's visage surge forth, tackling Thoth*
    ----

    *Asumaru stomps on the ground, forcing a boulder to shoot up and block the shot*

    Asumaru: I usually frown upon brute force, but it does have it's advantages.

    *Asumaru uses Mega Punch*
    ---

    *Hokagetsu looks around confused*

    Hokagetsu: Come on out coward. If the shadows hide you, I will beat them into revealing you. hide beneath boulders and I will turn them to dust. Make it easy on this planet, and keep this between the two of us.

    *Draws two blades from his sides, each one radiating massive waves of pure heat*

    Hokagetsu: Now show your self, or the entire area becomes a magma pool
    ---

    Trixitin: No, goddess, my powers come from within. At one time, perhaps, but as I said, I am no novice. I am SORCERER SUPREME!

    *A pure magick pulse rips through the snakes, shredding them*

    Trixitin: Yu Mo Gwai Gwaai Fai Di Zao!

    *Pointing his middle and index fingers at Isis, he launches a bolt of green energy*
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13082
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:22 am

    *DUK continues building*

    ------------

    *User KoN looks at a beeping device on his wrist, which looks similar to a Pip Boy from the Fallout franchise*

    User KoN: What?! Trouble at the User room? Well I can't get back there now.


    _________________
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7532
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Srgt. Master on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:03 am

    *Bowing back*

    "Yes, It will be acceptable for my order to assist you, if I may look at this artifact you speak of."

    *To Blackout*

    "Indeed, it was my doing, or rather the port main weapon. A most satisfactory Test as well, shame I did not manage to test the Photon Rounds on it. Speaking of which..."



    *Hands a portable target-painter and Pocket-Cyno generator to Blackout and Perseus, explaining their use*

    "I'll make it as fast as I can, but just expect it to take at least 5.73 Minutes, as it is the fastest I can create jump portals and fire one salvo with the ship, assuming two beacons went of at the same time.

    For now though, where are we headed to next?"

    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13615
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:48 pm

    *the army of mini Klaks disappears, and User MakutaKlak walks up to the Architect*

    User MK: Calm down. This war will make sure things go back into balance. The Great Beings and Uterio will stop using B6 to limit our powers once they are defeated, and our characters can get back to stopping Blackout.

    ---

    Neo Z'traa:

    Perseus: "*nods* Go ahead and work on your invention. I would show you the Keruvim, but I'm afraid that will be on a later date. As of now, we are headed to the planet Malchior IV. Your ship seems capable of heading towards that distance. You may need to jump to light speed, however. "

    *the rest of the Knights, having introduced themselves, continue to collect the protodermis*

    ---

    Terugan Planet:

    DMH: "Yes. They are traitors to Mata Nui, and have manipulated the Great Beings against us, it seems. What.....happens now?"

    ---

    Egyptian Planet:

    *Set grunts in pain, and kicks himself off the wall*

    *he grabs Ynot's face, and puts it into a portal*

    *he holds Ynot's body while the Makuta feels the pull of the portal, and all that gravitational quantum stuff*

    Set: "Feel the pain. Pain, Makuta, is something I am an expert in. I enjoy pain."

    *Set stabs Ynot's leg*

    *Abneris sits to the ground, and continues charging something*

    ---

    *Anubis crashes to the ground, and is electrified*

    Anubis: "Impossible! You shall die by my.... hand!

    *he puts his hand on Sasuken's head*

    *Sasuken begins feel his power being drained again*

    ---

    *Thoth grabs the knives and cuts down the clowns*

    Thoth: "Illusions are nothing more than that. We can play, or we can fight."

    *he sits, and begins reading a scroll*

    ---

    *Serket is knocked away, and begins to bleed*

    Serket: "Me? Bleed? *looks at Asumaru* What are you?"

    ((She/he will die soon))

    ---

    *the boy walks up, holding Bastet*

    ???: "Hokagetsu, is it not? Bastet was an illusion. Go home. Killing everyone will endanger your allies"

    *Sees Hokagetsu's serious look*

    ???: "One of us is Bastet. Choose, and stab one of us. The other will be free, and Bastet will finally be destroyed."

    ---

    *Isis uses reflaga to block the green energy*

    Isis: "Very good!"

    *she summons several blasts of green energy, all of which hit Trixtin*

    ---

    *Horus recomposes himself, and kicks Klak to the ground*

    *he begins to charge an attack*

    *Nova Klak summons a massive orb of light above his head, and throws it at Horus*

    NK: LIGHT BOMB!

    *the injured horus begins to fly, but Nova Klak chases him, and begins slashing madly with his keyblades*

    *Horus falls to the ground and appears to be heavily injured*

    Horus: "No! I will not lose this fight! FOR FATHER!"

    *he flies in the air, and uppercuts Nova Klak*

    *Nova Klak dodges the attack, and stabs Horus*

    Nova Klak: "Let us stop messing around."

    *Horus puts his hand wearily on Klak's chest*

    *an explosion of light is seen*

    OOS: Another long post. Phew. I do hope I'm not missing anything.


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31453
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:24 am

    The Architect: We cannot wait for Uterio's defeat, Klak. We have no idea when it will come.

    *dramatic music starts playing in the background*

    Architect: We're going to overthrow B6.

    -----

    Shockwave: Not over yet. Are you prepared to steal, to lie, to fight, to kill indiscriminately, if it aids us in fighting and eventually destroying the traitors?

    -----

    Blackout: Gentlemen, I see I'm no longer needed here.

    *he teleports away, and reappears on Malchior IV*

    Blackout: I bring good news! We have won the battle! Arceus and his elite troops have been banished, the protodermis is being loaded by the Knights as I speak, and, best of all, Uterio himself has fallen! He is in a coma!


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7522
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:14 am

    Asumaru: Me? I'm the shadow and the smoke in your eyes. I am the ghost that hides in the night.

    [Diamond Eyes by Shinedown begins to play]

    *Pulls out two long blades that attach like brass knuckles*

    Asumaru: I am a bishop in a game of chess. You have yet to meet the Queen, or the King we protect. And like in a game of chess, you are now in Checkmate.

    *Air begins whipping around the trench knives, whirling and whirling til they form miniature cyclones around his hands*

    Asumaru: Cause each and every one of us is expendable.
    ---

    Ynot: Checkmate.

    *Several bony arms jut out from the portal, grabbing Ynot, pulling him and Set in*

    Ynot: Welcome to Hueco Mundo, land of the the Hollows. Lord of the dead, meet the UNDEAD.

    *The Hollows swarm Set*
    ----

    Sasuken: Checkmate.

    *A bolt of lightning wide as a freight truck thunders down on Anubis*
    ----

    Hokagetsu: Checkmate.

    *The ground beneath the boy and the cat opens up, then closes again, smashing the two of them*
    ----
    Trixitin: Checkmate.

    *The energy blasts strike Trixitin hard, creating a large astral Warrior of himself, grabbing Isis, crushing her*
    ----

    Kurenitsu: Checkmate.

    *The illusion fades, Thoth is sitting on a scroll himself, a sealing scroll, and contact activated it*
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13082
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:23 am

    OOS: *slaps self* Stop being so lazy, KoN.

    Yon: So... what now?

    --------------------

    *DUK steps back from his creation, which is a kind of green laser cannon pointing upwards. It is a bit taller than him*

    DUK: Harhahagh!

    *He arms it, and lights on the side activate*

    DUK: Serecio, that fool... *to himself* He showed me how to build this using the parts from his bridge in my universe... and then I killed him with it.

    *DUK then fastens handles onto it and carries it off like a heavy weapon. He then disappears into his portal*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13615
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:37 am

    MK: You're not serious....are you?

    *he sighs and walks closer to the Architect*

    MK: Did I ever tell you about Project Synthoid? Maybe that can help, and we can hold off the User coup until further notice.

    ---

    DMH: "Can't a more peaceful solution be found?"

    ---

    ((See my last post for more on Neo Z'traa))

    ---

    Malchior IV:

    *Nadle and D-Klak break through the crowd that surrounded Blackout*

    DK: "Don't lie to us, Blackout. Where is everyone else?"

    Nadle: "He's in a coma? So then the war has reached its climax. Well done....well done indeed."

    *Malchiorians begin to cheer all around them*

    ---

    Egyptian Planet:

    *Serket looks up at Asumaru, in a 'please don't' face*

    ---

    *Set fights off the Hollows*

    Set: "Hollows? I HATE HOLLOWS!"

    *he continues fighting them, but the Hollows seem to be gaining the upper hand*

    *Abneris is fully charged, and flies at the swarm in a flaming ball of....flames*

    *he smashes into the Hollows, throwing them aside, and right into Set himself*

    *he screams in pain, and smashes to the ground, burned and injured from all the attacks*

    Set: "Impossible...."

    *Set falls unconscious*

    Abneris: *gasping for air* "I never thought I would see this....day....Thank you Ynot. *stops burning*"

    *Anubis screams as he is electrified, and begins to fade away, nobody style*

    Anubis: "No! NOOOOOOOOO!" *he explodes into several mummy bandages*

    *Anubis has died*

    *Bastet's voice is heard in Hokagetsu's head*

    Bastet: "You figured out the Cat Queen's trick! You were a worthy....opponent."

    *the boy and cat transform back into Bastet, and explode, fading away nobody style*

    *Isis screams, and fades away nobody style*

    *Bastet and Isis have died*

    *Thoth is crushed by the scroll, and dies*

    *he fades away too*


    *Nova Klak is seen walking towards Ynot and Abneris*

    Nova Klak: "I had to kill him....I'm sorry."

    *he faints*

    *Horus is seen fading away, chuckling*

    Horus: "We were evenly matched for a while. Now, he won. Perhaps the prophecy is true...."

    *fades away*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31453
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:32 am

    Architect: Oh yes, I am serious. You know just as well as I do what will happen if we don't remove B6.

    -----

    Blackout: *to DK* Tell me, D-Klak. What interest would I have in lying about the defeat of my enemy? *to Nadle* When Perseus and Klak return, we must call a meeting of the council.

    -----

    Shockwave: Absolutely not! Our objectives, sadly, can only be accomplished through war.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7522
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:36 am

    *The Anima fall in around Sasuken minus Asumaru*

    Asumaru: I have no sympathy for those who assail the ones they perceive as weak. May you rest in torment and turmoil.

    *Asumaru uses Hurricane Smash and rejoins the Anima*

    Sasuken: Okay, any one know where Ynot went?

    Hokagetsu: I saw something fly upwards into that Castle, then a lot of electrified mud came out of it.

    Sasuken: Best bet we got.

    Trixitin: You want a portal, or we doing this Ynot style and Sky jumping up there?

    Sasuken: Portal, I'd rather see what's coming.

    Trixitin: Okay then...

    *There is a Blue glow emitting from the hole Ynot plowed through the ship, and an orange portal forms in front of Trixitin*

    Trixitin: All aboard.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7532
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Srgt. Master on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:15 pm

    "I indeed can travel the distance, but will require a cyno beacon to go there with complete safty, as this ship does not have an FTL drive (the dreadnaught had that one...), it has does have a Jump drive. I will begin heading there at best speed, but if you get there ahead of me, set off your beacon and I'll jump into system."

    *A cyno drone pops out from the ship, and begins heading to Malchior IV, at speeds approaching light speed*

    "Ahhh, if only this little guy had the core to power the FTL drive...oh well, at least we'll get some rigorous testing of the macro-dimensional Quantum Tunneling Drive..."

    *Osseron re-enters his ship, which immediately takes off and begins to burn for space*

    OOC:sorry for taking so long XD
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13615
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:25 am

    MK: What? Uterio will take over? One of our creations will.......have you been reading lately? How do you know that stuff is actually going to happen?

    ---

    DMH: "Then it seems that I must prepare for battle."

    ---

    Malchior IV:

    *Perseus and the Knights have finished loading the protodermis into the ship, along with any of their dead*

    *the ship leaves, and jumps to lightspeed, arriving at Malchior IV*

    *the ship lands, and the Knights mourn over the few who lost their lives*

    *Perseus walks up to Nadle and Blackout*

    Perseus: "We were victorious. And Uterio was knocked out. Two of our men died, but it was a sacrifice that will be honored. Also, we gained a new ally. His name is Osseron."

    DK: "Where is he? I want to meet him."

    ---

    Egyptian Planet:

    *Abneris looks at the others who came in, wearily*

    *the castle disappears, having been an illusion by Set all along*

    Abneris: "I see...we are victorious."



    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31453
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:55 am

    Architect: I've seen the future, Klak. It's not clear, but by powers of deduction, I can tell what happens. I've written down what happens.

    *he opens a drawer, and takes out a book with the words "Zerstörung durch Fortschritte der Technologie" written on the cover*

    Architect: Yeah. I was thinking of calling it "Destruction by Advancement of Technology", but it sounds much better in German, wouldn't you say?

    *MK is horrified*

    *the Architect opens the book, and reads aloud*

    Architect: "The war against the Generalissimo is the war of the characters: however, the Users must also play their part, in overthrowing Black Six. It is a pivotal point in the prelude to the Reckoning: should they fail to do so, or attempt to do so and fail, the Great Beings would continue using him to limit the Users' powers. Should they succeed, they would be able to use their powers against the Generalissimo's forces, and eventually Blackout." Don't you see? We have to do this, or the Great Beings will continue to have an advantage in this war.

    -----

    Shockwave: Yes, you do.

    *another cloaked guard takes DMH to another training room*

    CG2: You will prepare for battle.

    *a hologram of D-Klak appears*

    CG2: Now.

    *the hologram attacks*

    -----

    *in Yon's training room, a hologram of Perseus appears*

    CG1: This will be much more difficult, Yon. Defend yourself!

    *the hologram attacks*

    -----

    Blackout: *to D-Klak* See, I told you I wasn't lying.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7522
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:42 am

    *Ynot steps back through to the non-castle*

    Ynot: Indeed. Sad, though. I was hoping Set would be a challenge of at least Blackout Caliber. It seems I will never find an opponent that can entertain my thirst for combat as long as the tyrant did. Perhaps I should resume my dance with him.

    Trixitin: Hey, Captain, I have an inquiry for you. I noticed you frequently refer to a fight as a 'dance', why is that?

    Ynot: A dance is a series of elegant moves strung together in a harmonious fashion. This is how I view true combat, the opposing forces always trying to show up the other. It is a dance that is supposed to be fatal, and does not truly end until One side relents.

    Trixitin: Very poetic.

    Ynot: Thank you. So, Abneris, where is Klak? He should know our next move.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13615
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:24 am

    MK: You're behind ZFT? Isn't Blackout allied with them? That means you and Blackout have been working together all along!

    ---

    *she blocks the hologram's attack with her shield she pulls out of nowhere*

    *DM Helryx points at a guard*

    DMH: "Bring me a pitcher of water, now!"

    ---

    *D-Klak chuckles, looking at Blackout intently*

    ---

    Egyptian Planet:

    *Klak gets up from the ground, walking towards Ynot*

    *he is no longer in Nova mode*

    Me: I was just taking a nap. I see you defeated Set.

    Abneris: "Yes. But we did not kill him, sir."

    Me: Restrain yourselves. Set has lost everything. He wouldn't dare fight us anymore.

    *opens a portal to Ynot's ship*

    Me: Let's go home.


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7522
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:46 am

    *They all walk through, Hokagetsu being confronted by a spear to his neck*

    Vultran: NEVER think of touching my controls again. Next time, I WILL go on a field mission, and YOU will be my test subject.

    Hokagetsu: Someone mind...

    Shaern: He was looking at alternate futures. you messed with the controls, his head wound up on my body. I beat him near death for the motions he was making in response.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31453
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:45 am

    Architect: Are you out of your mind?! I am not working with Blackout. While the book is of my doing, the organization of the same name is not. At some point in the future, someone will steal the book and give it to those who will eventually found the organization. This, if possible, must be averted.

    *Dun dun dun*

    Architect: Back to B6 then. Are you in? Or out?

    -----

    *a pitcher of water materializes*

    CG2: Happy?

    -----

    Blackout: Don't bother, I know you'll betray me when this is all over. And you'll regret it too.

    *he smiles, and walks away*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13082
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:01 am

    *Jumping aside, Yon dodges the Perseus hologram and wall-jumps onto his shoulders*

    Yon: I know what to do next. I MUST concentrate!

    *His iris fills with a blue energy again, and while the hologram is trying to grab Yon's legs and pull him down, a beam of this blue energy hits the hologram's head full force, and the photons of it disperse*

    ----------

    *DUK emerges in front of User KoN*

    *There is a moment of awkward silence as the two stare at each other for a while*

    Both: I know you.

    User KoN: You shouldn't be here. You should follow the example set by most of the other inhabitants of your universe and DIE.

    DUK: Death shall decend upon you all.

    *User KoN notices the device which is strapped to DUK's wrist, which is glowing with the same black energy as his portal*

    User KoN: Sorry. Someone already beat you to writing our fates. And none of us are killed by you.

    *While DUK is thinking of a response, User KoN darts towards him and grabs his portal controller, before running into the portal*

    DUK: NO!

    *Using his new weapon, he fires at User KoN, and the blast enters the portal just before it closes. User KoN ends up in the Users Room, and the blast hits a computer, destroying it and the wall behind it*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31453
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:06 am

    *in the Users Room*

    *the Architect turns to User KoN*

    Architect: Ah, KoN. Welcome. We were just discussing how overthrowing Black Six is necessary for the survival of us all.

    -----

    *the Perseus hologram disappears*

    CG1: Excellent, Yon, excellent. Now you must learn to release your energy in a wave, rather than a beam.

    *the landscape around Yon and CG1 shifts, and turns into a conference room, with holograms of Klak, Nadle, D-Klak, Perseus, Abneris, and others standing around a hologram of a holographic map*

    *Yon is standing just outside the door to said conference room*

    CG1: Go. Walk in and do what you must.

    *the holograms begin to move, and discuss things*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7522
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:03 am

    *A bang is heard underneath the Architects room, like a head hitting pipe*

    MY: DOGGAMIT! *He emerges from a hatch in the floor* Sorry, was tracking a leak in data flow when I overheard your conversation. Attacking B6? Ballsy move, that. Would definitely prove that you are back on your feet.
    ----

    [On board the Ironclad]
    *There is a flash of green light as a chiseled human in a green latex uniform, green mask over his eyes, and intricate lantern design on his chest appears*

    ???: What are you doing in this sector?

    *Ynot turns to see the man*

    Ynot: Not you again. Hal, I told you to stay out of my business.

    Hal: And the Corp was more than willing to trust that you had your sector under control. News has reached Oa stating otherwise. Word is that you've allowed an all out war to open up under your watch....

    *He notices the other people in the bridge*

    Hal: Who are they?

    Ynot: The War Council. The war you spoke of has reached a controlled climax, and is on it's decent. I know how to run my sector, Hal. Now Bug off.

    Hal: Fine, Ynot. It was not known that you were handling the war. Before I go, I must at least extend the offer of the Ring again. Certainly this job would be easier with it.

    *He extends his hand, holding a small green ring with the same design that is emblazoned on his chest*

    Ynot: As I demonstrated on Oa, anything you can do with that ring, I can do without it, usually with better results. And now you can't even try the 'but it's a RING' bit, cause I have a ring.

    Hal: You were approached by another Corp? WHICH?

    Ynot: No such luck, Lantern. This was given to me by a friend, not one of your rainbow.

    Hal: Well, at east you haven't been corrupted by the Yellow Lanterns. Lost a lot of good Corpsman to Sinestro...One last time, Ynot, please, take the ring.

    Ynot: I DO NOT NEED IT!

    Hal: Prove it.

    Ynot: I WILL! Wait, what?

    Hal: Prove it. Prove to me that you can take on all the other corps that would stand in your way in protecting the peace.

    *A wicked smile appears on Ynot's face, as if this is what he had been waiting for*

    Ynot: You want me to attack all the other corps? And, what, get a ring from each?

    Hal: Hadn't thought about that...yes, bring me one of each ring, and I wont force this ring on to that metallic finger of yours.

    Ynot: And I wont be prosecuted by the elders for my...method?

    *Hal hesitates, feeling something is very wrong*

    Hal: An odd request, but no, the Elders will not interfere.

    Ynot: Okay then. Let me finish here, and I will get you a complete set. Now begone from my ship, I have matters to attend to.

    Hal: Good day, Makuta.

    *The Green Lantern vanishes in a flash of green light*

    Sasuken: Who....

    Ynot: 50,000 years is a long time, my friend. Now, Klak, as you can tell, I am a busy man. What's next?
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13082
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:15 am

    Yon: Very well...

    *He enters the room, and concentrating, his iris turns blue with energy again*

    *The holograms stop what they're doing to look at him*

    Abernis hologram: Hey, who are you?!

    *Straining this time, Yon turns the energy into his eye into a ball in front of him, pulsating*

    D-Klak hologram: He's going to attack us! Get him!

    *The D-Klak hologram runs forward to Yon, along with some of the others, just as Yon releases the energy in the ball into a wave. It ploughs through the holograms and destroys them*

    Yon: My head hurts...

    *He stumbles*

    -------------------------------------

    User: KoN: We're going against Black Six? We have to keep quiet! I don't want to get banned... you know what happens to the banned members.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31453
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:53 am

    CG1: Well, it's a good start. You'll get better as you go on.

    -----

    Architect: Thanks a lot, Captain Obvious. Anyway, as of now we should all have codenames. Mine will be "Ted Mosby", MY's will be "Electrician", MK's will be "Casio", and KoN's will be "Captain Obvious". We will use these codenames in all communication related to what we are doing. Are there any questions?


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13615
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:55 am

    MK: Give me time to think, damn it. *begins to walk away* It's always a fight with you people. This will one day bring the end of us.

    ---

    *Helryx summons the water from the pitcher, and destroys the hologram*

    ---

    *D-Klak shakes his head*

    DK: "He's made so many shaky alliances through the years that he can't trust anyone. Not even himself."

    Nadle: "Just keep your eyes and your mind open."

    Perseus: "I wonder where Osseron is."

    ---

    *Klak shakes his head*

    Me: Take us home. We appreciate your war effort. You can go on your Lantern massacre after you leave us.

    *Abneris looks at Klak with uncertainty*

    ---

    *Rahksha and Xigneo are standing in front of Angonce*

    Angonce: "I shall consider your suggestions carefully. Here's to hoping that Uterio gets better."

    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7522
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:29 am

    Ynot: You heard the Makuta, get a move on men! We have galaxy to smack into submission! Sasuken, take the helm

    Sasuken: Aye, sir.

    *Ynot looks to Klak*

    Ynot: You sure you don't need me to storm the castle one more time? My slaughter can hold until the war has been waged. I'm sure you could use a hand.

    Vultran: You do realize your gunsman is on Neo Z'Traa, right?

    Ynot: Kawaii Story, onii-chan. Wait, what?

    Vultran: Xeno, the Vrai with the logic defying arsenal coat? The Virus grabbed him and dropped him in the middle of the colony. Took me a click to locate him, but that's where he is.

    Ynot: Shika better have an excellent explanation....

    Shika: i was bored and saw an opportunity for cruel irony.

    Ynot: I hate it when you do that.

    Shika: I know...

    Ynot: Could you please bring him back?

    Shika: he is on a planet with Blackout, Vrai, and a newcomer that insists on calling anything outside his race a 'Xeno'

    Ynot: Well..dang...you are right, that is to hilarious to pass up....leave him for now. Anyway, Klak, we still have to make an attempt on Blackout's life before I bail. I hold my word, which I gave to you.
    ----

    [Neo Z'Traa]
    *Xeno is laying atop a cliff, picking off Vrai, one by one with his rifle*

    Xeno: TEACH YOU TO TAUNT ME!
    ----

    [User hide away]

    MY: I'm electrician, eh? All right, well, I am going to see if I can find this leak and you can fill me in on the details once you know what we are going to do. Some times I feel like a plumber. Why don't i just wear a Red **** and Denim overalls, grow a bulbous nose and awesome 'stache. Top it off with a nice red ball cap.

    *Goes back into his tunnel with a bewp bewp bewp*
    ----

    [Meanwhile, in the Batcave]

    Robin: Alfred, I have problems, loooots of problems.

    Alfred: Yes, well, your parents were murdered before your eyes. You die in several continuities, and in one or two, the man that took you dies and comes back as a zombie, bent on killing you and everyone else. What do you expect?

    Robin: My own comic?

    Alfred: Like THAT will happen.

    -------

    http://bzpb.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=295

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:46 pm