BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:30 am

    OOS: Waiting on DRJ for everything else. That's right, David, you have a lot of posts to read.

    Me: You might be useful for a recon mission. I'll come up with something while Perseus and his team are out.

    *grabs keyblade*

    Me: Just in case you want to be prepared for a possible combat situation, meet Nadle and I near the mountain range south of here. It would be good for you to train. I'll let you know when I'm ready. I *pauses* have to visit the church and cemetery later.


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:45 am

    Shika: I have many things to attend to, if you need me, say my name and I will come. But now I must take my leave, there is a damsel that must be tied to some train tracks

    *A crack in the air appears and Shika slides through it as if he was only two dimensional, not three*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:09 am

    *The Yerta fall into the EP. Screams can be heard*

    *Rabot, Kremika, Tanrus, Naterohk and Komerak emerge and step onto the boards extending from the walls, completely transformed yet strengthened by the EP*

    Rabot: Woah... Wait, where's Ignika?

    *They look back into the EP and see a yellow mist darting around and then disipating*

    Tanrus: Ouch. Looks like he didn't make it out alive. EP can kill, you know.

    *Suddenly, Komerak lurches forward and screams*

    Komerak: Agh... it's still inside me, and it feels like... like it's triggering my Nova blast energy! ARGH... Get... AWAY FROM ME!

    *He staggers and leans against a wall, and glows yellow*

    Komerak: No... NO!

    *He smashes through the wall and runs away. Soon after, there is a huge explosion, destroying the rooms around them and blasting the remaining Yerta out of the Nakamura, high into the air. They all land in the snow a few bios away, unconscious*

    OOS: DRJ GET BACK HERE


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:31 am

    Nadle: "Final decision, Blackout?"

    ---

    *Klak looks at Kakamu*

    Me: What about you? Are any of your team going to join this mission, or would you rather stay here and train? By the way, did you vote?

    DK: "Sweet mother of excessive questions."


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:42 am

    Blackout: Sadly, David and TPK are busy and will not be voting. Anyway, I obviously support my own proposal.

    -----

    *DM Helryx and Yon are taken to separate rooms on board the ship, which then takes off for Teruga Prime*

    -----

    Barricade: A chair?! Where did that come from?


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:25 am

    Serecio: *In between bashing Barricade over the head with it* I believe it is a naturally occuring, but unexplained phenomenon within the multiverse.

    -------------

    Kakamu: I will join you.

    Trantoshen: So will I, I guess...

    -------------

    *FLASHBACK*

    100 years ago...

    *An asian-looking man wearing a green lab coat is seen tinkering with a robot-like figure. He is interrupted when a blond, white-skinned woman opens the door and peers in*

    ???: Kensa! What are you doing? Leave that thing alone and come and join us!

    Kensa: Chill, Etende. I'm just fixing that leg mechanism, see? It'll be fine soon... *He grins*

    Etende: Ugh. Suit yourself. *Closes door*

    *Flashback ends*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:32 am

    *Barricade grabs Serecio's wrist, twists it, and grabs the chair*

    Barricade: Seriously? *starts beating Serecio with said chair*

    -----

    OOS: Waiting on Klak/Scout


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:16 am

    *Nadle nods*

    Nadle: "Then its settled, we follow Blackout's proposal. May the Shepherd forgive us." *storms out*

    Me: Blackout, you, Kakamu, and Trantoshen may join Perseus. I'll have some of your Rahkshi on standby, if you wish. Ynot, send Cicero and whoever else. I'm done here. *walks out, and leaves towards the cemetery*

    ---

    *Coro is inside of a protodermis prison, unable to use his powers on it*

    *Shadow Storm is in front of the cage*

    Shadow Storm: "So what you are saying is that Angonce is planning to betray Uterio, and that his proposal was not false?"

    Coro: "Believe me, soldier. You are fighting for the wrong side! And switching to Angonce's flag won't help either!"

    Shadow Storm: "I will think on it. Meet your new prison keeper, traitor."

    *A large Maxilos robot appears in front, with a Dalek to his side*

    *Shadow Storm leaves*

    ---

    *Perseus comes in*

    Perseus: "Everyone ready?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:26 am

    Ynot: *Into Com* Cicero, meet Klak on his ship, you will be going with him. If you would like, bring one or two of the Toa, you may need them.

    Cicero: Fine, I'll have Shaern and Sonia tag along, might have fun. Mind filling me in on the assignment?

    Ynot: Not entirely, but if you insist, basically, you will be a liaison with a colony of Vrai we need to stand down.

    Cicero: VRAI!?!?!? There are others alive?

    Ynot: Not if they interfere with an operation the council has declared essential. Several here wish them dead, so your job is to make sure that doesn't happen.

    Cicero: Understood, but I'm bringing one of the BFGs.

    *Cicero wrangles Shaern and Sonia to head over to Klak's Ship*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:32 am

    *Perseus nods at Shaern, Sonia, Cicero, Kakamu, Trantoshen, and Blackout*

    Perseus: "Let us go. The Knights are waiting outside."

    *walks out towards a large, cool looking ship*

    *a Knight turns around*

    ???: "Best get in lads and lassies. We have plenty of ground to cover."


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:53 am

    *Blackout walks aboard the ship*

    Blackout: Let's go.

    -----

    *in the Dungeon*

    Shockwave: Let's go.

    *ship with Shockwave, Roodaka, DM Helryx and Yon onboard takes off for Teruga Prime*

    OOS: Waiting on KoN/ Heavy


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:35 pm

    *Kakamu and Trantoshen step onboard*

    ---------

    Serecio: That's what 100 years of my research has said.

    *He trips Barricade up, kicks through the chair, and starts punching him in the face*

    ---------

    *100 years ago*

    *Kensa looks at his creation*

    *It is a sphere, approximately 1 metre tall and wide, with thick, bulky arms and legs, but half of one leg is missing*

    OOS: >:D


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:11 am

    *Barricade fires laser eye-beams at Serecio's eyes*

    OOS:Waitin' on Klak/Scout


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:22 am

    *the ship leaves Malchior IV*

    Perseus: "This world is adored by the Vrai for its similarity to their homeworld, but inside the jungles we are landing in lies a protodermis mine with enough exsidian to power a new conquest. We must tread carefully."

    *the ship goes into hyperspace, and they arrive*

    Knight of Keruvim 1: "Switching to stealth mode."

    *the ship turns invisible, and slips by the Vrai defenses, landing in the jungle*

    *Several knights begin to get out, while some decide to stay and guard the ship*

    Perseus: *nods at Cicero* "Let's go."

    OOS: Whoever wishes to control the Vrai can do so.

    ---

    *DM Helryx sits, staring at the ground*

    DMH: "I can't believe he could...do that."

    ---

    *on a hill, a small army is seen congregating near a familar being on a horse*

    Uterio: "*through a comlink* Where are you, Arceus?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:13 am

    Arceus: *With a hushed and VERY CREEPER Voice* Right behind you....

    *Uterio jumps*

    Arceus: Calm yourself. My legions are in place, awaiting my signal, a different one for each faction. I have timed the assault so that the opposing forces will stand no chance.

    ----

    Cicero: Alright, lets roll, girls.

    *Shaern and Sonia fall in step, Cicero with her BFG strapped on tight*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:27 am

    *meanwhile, near the Knights and others*

    Vrai 1: Pierre avait raison: c'est lui.

    Vrai 2: Qui?

    Vrai 1: Blackout, bien sur! Nous devons dire aux autres!

    *the two walk away*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:37 am

    Uterio: "*sneers at Arceus* Very well. When I give the signal, you will attack. But for now, remain on standby. I sense something here that shouldn't be here."

    ---

    Perseus: "The protodermis mine is a few metres east from here."*holds his hands up* Shh! *whispers* Did you hear that? Cicero, what are they saying?"

    *the other knights hold their weapons out, prepared for any type of combat*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:59 am

    *meanwhile, the Vrai have returned, with reinforcements*

    Pierre: *to the others* Je vous ai dit qu'il était ici!

    Vrai 3: Tuez-le! Tuez-les tous!

    *a random Knight is shot in the back of the head, and dies*

    Admiral Ackbar: *appears out of nowhere* IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

    Everyone: Shocked

    *thirty-something Vrai charge at the group*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:14 am

    *Suddenly, Iron Man lands between the group and the Vrai and charges his gloves*

    --------------

    *Serecio dodges the blast and continues hitting him*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:18 am

    Blackout: What is it with people randomly appearing out of nowhere? *starts firing lightning bolts at the Vrai*

    *a few are hit and killed, but the rest scatter and start firing at everyone*

    -----

    *Barricade headbutts Serecio*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:39 am

    *Cicero is knicked, her mind snaps, eye twitching*

    Cicero: I think I understand my brother a little better now...Girls, kill them

    *She pulls her BFG out and takes aim, each Vrai turning to dust. Shaern leaps to and fro each enemy, giving them a kiss, which bursts to flame. Sonia clap her hands at each of the Vrai's heads, shattering them with Sonic Vibrations*

    ----

    Arceus: From the looks of things, those lasses aren't to be trifled with. I will assign my more...efficient soldiers to take care of them

    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:52 am

    *Perseus and the knights nod at each other, and begin using their powers against the Vrai*

    Perseus: "For Atandiel." *summons a massive stone out of the ground, and punches it at an entire group, killing them*

    *the other knights start fighting with their enemies*

    ---

    Uterio: "True. However, you cannot interfere now. Let them injure each other, so we can slay the wounded lambs."

    *A soldier comes up*

    Soldier: "Generallissimo. We have spotted a village near the mine."

    Uterio: "Then we shall burn it to the ground on my signal."


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:23 am

    *From the skies, a large white light is shining above the battlefield, shrinking from a massive mile wide to a narrow inch beam, increasing its power*

    Shaern: Is that what I think it is?

    Cicero: Xenophon always was protective of me....Girls, I suggest you get away, lest we be Slayed.

    *The Slayer begins hitting the Vrai, one by one*

    ----

    [On board the Ironclad chaos is around the Slayers controls]

    Sasuken: LET GO OF THE DAMN THING!

    Xeno: AYE WEEL NOOT! VRAI MUST DIE, VRAI HURT MAH SEESTAH!

    Ynot: Both of you.....*Picks them up telepathically, knocking their heads together* SHUT UP.

    ----

    [The Slayer stops killing people]

    ---

    Ynot: This is her mission, let her do things her way, Xeno. Sasuken, don't meddle in family affairs.

    *Both hang their heads like beaten dogs*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:13 am

    *most of the Vrai are killed, but a few manage to run away*

    Blackout: I hate it when they do that.

    -----

    *the ship with Shockwave and everyone else on board lands on Teruga Prime*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:17 am

    *Yon steps out, looks around, and quickly covers his face*

    -----------

    *Iron Man blasts Blackout*

    -----------

    Serecio: ENOUGH of this!

    *Charging his gauntlet, he blasts a massive hole in the ground, which he kicks Barricade into. He then fires around it, burying him*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:23 am

    *Blackout blocks the blast with his gauntlet, then fires a continuous lightning bolt at Iron Man*

    -----

    Cloaked Guard: Don't worry, Yon. This planet is ours now. Whatever crimes you committed here no longer matter.

    *Yon and Helryx are led towards another building*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:02 am


    *Perseus creates a shield around Blackout using his Hau*

    Perseus: "Good job everyone. *points at Iron Man* You are on Uterio's side, aren't you?"

    ---

    *Uterio raises his hand*

    Uterio: "Steady, Arceus."

    ---

    *Klak is sitting in front of the tomb of Treveya*

    Me: You....and countless others....murdered by monsters.

    *Abneris and D-Klak are standing next to him, while Nadle sits*

    Me: I will avenge you all....even if it kills me. Once Ynot returns, and everyone trains, we go find Set.

    ---

    *DM Helryx is saddened by the planet's new condition*

    DMH: "What have you done here?"



    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:57 pm

    Shockwave: We have only chased Uterio's agents off this planet. The rest is not of our doing.

    -----

    *Blackout destroys the shield*

    Blackout: I need no protection from you, Knight. *continues to fire lightning bolts at Iron Man*

    OOS: Waiting on KoN/Heavy


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:48 am

    *As if heard it's becoming from orbit, the Ironclad lands near the group. Sasuken exiting the main entrance*

    Sasuken: Cap'n heard your intentions. Says he will gladly help with this. No clue what you said, personally, but it seems you just dangled a steak in front of a ravenous dog. Also says he will not be leaving his quarters til we reach our destination, and the lot of you are welcome on board.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:07 am

    *Sparks fly as Iron Man staggers backwards*

    ------

    Yon: Oh... really? Great, that's... great...!

    ------

    *Serecio stands satisfied, and teleports away*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:23 am

    DM Helryx: "And if I do not trust you, Terugan?"

    ---

    *Klak nods, still saddened*

    Me: Stay here D-Klak. You too Nadle. Come with me, Abneris.

    *they get on board the Ironclad*

    Abneris: "The Osirian ship is difficult to find, sir. I know of a place that we can ask for it, sir."

    ---

    *Perseus signals the rest of the group*

    Perseus: "We must keep moving. The mine is nearby, and I would not doubt that Uterio is too."


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:18 am

    Sasuken: Then come with me to the Bridge so we can plug into the coordinates, Abneris.

    *Cicero, Shaern and Sonia board as they are about to depart*

    ----

    [In Ynot's Quarters]

    Shika: you know you have to come out eventually, right?

    Ynot: Of course. But in the mean time, I will be training. I am tired of Set slipping through my fingers. Next time we meet, will be the last. Only Blackout ever eluded me for an extended period, he lives, still. By chance do you have a few Hollows you need to put down?

    Shika: I do not. You know I do not send them to the slaughter.

    Ynot: At least you recognize the slaughter to avoid it. It is hard to do so when you know not the limits of ones abilities.

    Shika: Indeed, though your speech puzzles me. I cannot tell if you are speaking of yourself, or another.

    Ynot: I speak of all, and one. I am frightened.

    Shika: And what does the mighty Ynot have to fear?

    Ynot: Well, the incident that got my journey started, the submersion into Electrified protodermis, did much to me, sending ripples across the multiverse. It created not only a Hollow version of me, but Nobody as well. Why, if the trigger was submersion, did the rest of this motley crew wind up with the same plagues as I? I have pondered this numerous times. The only answer I can concoct is one that cannot be explained. The simplest answer, yet the most aggravating.

    Shika: And what can cause such a conundrum?

    Ynot: Unity brought me and the others together. Duty sent us to the island. Destiny is what transformed us. Destiny must be what was different for me. Though, while I can see that Sasuken and the others are living their Destiny by following me, i feel mine is still to come. Some event that I was crafted for, some cataclysm that I must either incite or divert. the knowledge dimension shields one from knowledge of their own future, and I dare not have someone know it prior to I.

    Shika: Well, before I depart, I must ask you something.

    Ynot: Yes?

    Shika: I was skimming through the chronicles of this mutiverse, and at one point you where sitting in a pocket dimension listening to an MP3 Player...What happened to that?

    ----
    [Meanwhile, In Australia]


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:43 am

    (Neo Z'traa)

    *Blackout takes out a pair of binoculars, and looks at the mine*

    Blackout: Hm. Looks like around 80, maybe 85 guards, backed up by artillery and a fighter squadron. *puts the binoculars away* I recommend a targeted assault: we take out the Vrai only, and do our best not to damage the equipment, which we will then use to defend against Uterio. Who agrees, and who disagrees? Who thinks they can do better?

    -----

    (Teruga Prime)

    Shockwave: Helryx, you must trust us. You can either trust us, or you can waste time searching for alternate explanations that, despite all appearances to the contrary, are simply not true.

    -----

    *a cloaked figure stands where Serecio stood earlier*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:10 am

    OOS: Woah, wait. Isn't Cicero galaxies away on Neo Z'traa with Perseus?

    *Abneris plugs in the coordinates for a desert world similar to Egypt*

    Abneris: "A one climate world. We haven't seen those in a while, sir."

    ---

    *DM Helryx nods, and continues walking*

    ---

    *Perseus shakes his head*

    Perseus: "Uterio's forces are on the mountains, from what I've seen. We need to send a scout. If they are near rocks, some of us could go Nova and wipe out their armies, and worry about the 80 guardsmen next."

    Knight 1: "We should worry about the Vrai first."

    Perseus: "Sir Lancer, what do you think?"

    Lancer: "I will check the Generalissimo's men out. Blackout, do you have more scouts?"

    ---

    Uterio: "Arceus, prepare your men. You will be attacking the village, while I greet our new guests."


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:06 am

    OOS: Vultran teleported them on.

    Arceus: They ARE ready. They await my battle command, then they destroy anyone and everyone below. The may look adorable, but I assure you, my forces crave BLOOD.

    *Acreus kneels on his rear two legs, aiming what appear to be an Aurora at the sky*

    Arcues: Once I launch this, they will fall on the village.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:08 pm

    Blackout: Give me a moment.....

    *a portal opens, and a group of Dark Knights walks out*

    Blackout: Yes, yes I do have more scouts.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:04 am

    *Uterio laughs*

    Uterio: "Excellent!"

    ---

    *Perseus facepalms*

    Perseus: *whispers* "Not these guys again."

    Lancer: "Let's go maggots!"

    *gets up and flies sky high, expecting the knights to do the same*

    *Lancer begins to fly towards the mountain*

    Perseus: "Get into the woods. A blind rat could see us in these fields."


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:55 am

    Knight 1: Carpo. Illic est quispiam nos have efficio pro nos insisto vos.

    *one of the Knights throws a small fireball in a random direction*

    Knight 1: Nos es perfectus hic. Iam nos can vado.

    *the Knights turn into clouds of black smoke and fly off at relatively low speed after the Lancer*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:09 am

    *The Ironcald fires up it's Infinite Probability Drive, materializing at the input coordinates, in the shape of a fancy Italian Bistro, and all of the passengers have Black handlebar mustaches*

    Sasuken: Returning to normal probability in 3....2....1....

    *The ship returns to normal and the mustaches are revoked*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:23 am

    Lancer: "Get up here, ya freakin' slowpokes!"

    *Lancer flies over the mountain Uterio is on, and starts taking pictures*

    *one of Uterio's soldiers notices him, and shoots him down*

    Lancer: "Damn it!"

    *he crashes on the foot of the hill, cursing*




    Lancer: "Alright. *runs over to Perseus* About 40 tangos near Uterio and Arceus, and I saw a couple of other armies in the other mountains, and in the valley. I heard something about a village."

    Perseus: "They want to attack the village."

    ---

    Klak: Just when I was starting to like my mustache. How much farther, Sasuken?


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:28 am

    *the Knights fly at the soldier and kill him before he can tell anyone*

    *they then return to earth*

    Blackout: Screw the village. The mine should be our priority. Once we capture that, we can worry about Uterio.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:26 am

    Sasuken: Well, we should be in orbit of the coordinates entered. That's the beauty of the Infinite Probability drive. It will get you any where, in no time, with minimal room for error. Catch is what you just experienced: Random modification to it's passengers and vessel. Though these fade almost instantly after use, so it is negligible.

    Hokagetsu: What he means to say is, we are here. Vultran will beam us down.

    Vultran: And what if I dont?

    Hokagetsu: Then I touch your instruments, and you get to go on a field mission.

    *Vultran twitches furiously*

    Vultran: The day you touch my instruments is the day we all die....On second thought...

    Asumaru: Just get us to the planet, Vultran.

    Vultran: FINE! But I want a smoothie when you come back. Coconut!!!

    *He beams down the crew and others to the surface*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:34 am

    *Perseus nods*

    Perseus: "To the mine, then."

    *a CHARGE scream is heard*

    *Uterio nods at Arceus*

    Uterio: "Now!"

    *he rides his horse, leading his army into the field, straight at the Knights of Keruvim, the Dark Knights, and Blackout*

    Lancer: "Brace yourselves ladies!"

    Knight 1: "We'll hold them off! You and Blackout go find that mine!"

    *Perseus nods, and runs to the forest...or is it a jungle?*

    ---

    Abneris: "I shall ask one of the locals, sir."

    *he walks up to a caravan in the desert, and begins asking for the nearest city*

    Me: Abneris tells me that this is a world under Osirian control, which means that it's under Uterio's control as well, since they are allies. *puts on a cloak* Anyone else have disguises?


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:30 pm

    *Ynot and the Anima take a quick scan of the locals and change their forms so that they are the same, but atching the local spieces*

    Ynot: We are masters of concealing ourselves.

    *Xeno and Cicero pull on dee back cloaks to hide themselves, while the Toa just stand around, confused*

    Blade: What? Toa do not hide!

    Hokgetsu: Then return to the ship.

    Blade: And if we...

    *Before he can finish, Vultran has beamed the Toa back up*

    ---
    *The pulse is fired and an aurora hangs over the village, and with the signal, thousands upon millions of pokemon fall on the town*

    Arceus: And now their blood will be my evenings punch. I do hope you didn't have plans of pulling out early. They know not what retreat means.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:14 pm

    Blackout: I don't even have blood!

    *Blackout fires a blast of chain lightning at the Pokemon, then runs away after Perseus*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:45 am

    *Iron Man flies away*

    OOS: This guy is no fun anymore.

    -----------------

    Yon: I am in this... because I made a deal with them. And I will keep to that.

    -----------------

    *Serecio appears in what appears to be a laboratory*

    Serecio: Ugh... where do all these guys come from?

    *He marches over to a desk, flicks through a notebook, and starts connecting some parts together, building something*

    OOS: 36 points and a cookie to whoever gets the reference

    ----------------

    *Meanwhile, Dark Universe Kakamu opens another portal, disappears into it, and emerges on the Icy Planet, at the remains of the Nakamura*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:50 am

    *the Vrai begin fighting the Pokemon*

    ---

    *Abneris returns to the team*

    Abneris: "There is a town near from here, with a temple to Set."

    Me: Time to kick some Ancient Egyptian butt.

    *they begin to walk towards the village, which is suddenly not too far from them*

    *Abneris enters, and begins asking for directions*

    Me: Be careful. I see 4 of Uterio's men in the northeast. What about you?

    ---

    *Perseus points to a cave*

    *he enters, and finds the mine*

    Perseus: "Well, that was convenient. What is our next step?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:36 am

    *On the battlefield, Suddenly, their are pillars of Ice, Lightning, and Fire, as Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos storm the Vrai*

    Arceus: Did that robotic thing down their actually respond to my banter, Uterio? Did he ACTUALLY HEAR ME!?!? Wait...from the Pictures I've seen...THAT IS BLACKOUT!

    *Arceus fires off another Aurora, commanding Lugia and Ho-oh to come and attack the holder of the Master Sword*

    ----

    OOS: I like to picture Arceus as competent but clueless...so yeah...

    ---

    Ynot: Well, I seem to be feeling three more to our three, and nine at our seven. Do we hold cover, or engage?

    *A long curved metal object forms in Ynot's hand, taking the shape of a bat*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:11 pm

    *Blackout sees Lugia and Ho-oh, and fires laser vision beams at them*

    *he then turns to Perseus*

    Blackout: Well, now that we have taken the mine, the obvious thing to do is secure it.

    *a portal opens, and lots of Dark Knights walk out*

    *some of them form a circle around the mine, while others secure the Vrai fighters and artillery that they stupidly left behind*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:36 pm

    *Uterio laughs as he rides into the forest*

    Uterio: "Yes it is!"

    *he rides up to the mine, and stares at Perseus*

    Uterio: "Blind fools. Hand over the protodermis mine. You are clearly outnumbered."

    *A squadron of Vrai hide behind the bushes, watching*

    ---

    *Klak shakes his head*

    Me: Do not engage until after we leave the temple. They might get the hint by then.

    *Abneris points towards a pyramid, and leads everyone towards it*

    Abneris: "Stay on your guard, sirs."

    Me: I've dealt with cults before, but thanks for the warning.

    *they walk into the temple, with Ynot and his crew hopefully behind them*

    Abneris: "Where is Set?"

    Priest: "You must first make a sacrifice."

    Me: Sacrifice this. *takes out Keyblade*

    ---

    *Lancer and the Knights of Keruvim keep holding off Arceus's men*

    Knight 1: "My word! The Vrai village is under attack!"

    Knight 2 (Protoman): "We must cross that bridge when we get to it, Herd Stir"

    *they both cut down several troops with their longswords*

    ---

    *The Vrai guardsmen fire their laser guns at the Pokemon army*


    _________________



    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:43 am