BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:37 am

    *the hole in the hull is repaired*

    *Keichi backs away from Ynot, eyes open, staring*

    *Treskis leaps forward and punches Ynot in the jaw*

    *SM Treveya takes out a wakizashi, and charges at Ynot*

    *D-Klak communicates with Ynot*

    DK: "I'd recommend getting out of there, as much as I would like seeing you beat the living hell out of them."

    *D-Klak is seen floating in front of the windshield, grinning*

    DK: "They're going to have a blast anyways, I'm sure."

    *presses detonator*

    *Several mines on Keichi's ship explode, damaging it heavily*

    *everyone in the ship is knocked to the ground, Star Trek style*

    Pirate Ensign: "Lord Keichi! We've taken heavy damage! Even in our hyperspace engine! We're going to-"

    Treskis: "How convenient to the plot-des."

    *the ship begins to shake*

    ---

    *the Nox blasts are blocked by the shields*

    Pirate Lord Slag: "You think we are this easy to defeat?!"

    *the ships fire ion cannons*

    *the fleet of fighters that Nadle, Jinx, and co. were fighting have been destroyed*

    *Abneris leads the other Malchiorian flagships to the other space boats engaging Blackout*

    Abneris: "Stop them, men!"

    *they fire*

    ---

    Angonce: "Do we have a final vote?"

    Coro: "All in favor of Angonce and Arceus's proposal, please say aye."

    *Several Great Beings say 'aye'*

    OOS: (Waiting on you guys for the other votes).

    ---

    *Akzer and Klak are still fighting*

    *Klak stabs his keyblade into Akzer's robot eye*

    *Akzer screams*

    *Klak uses this opportunity to send blasts of heat, light, and plasma at the hurt pirate*

    *the pirate is injured heavily*

    Me: Thank the Shepherd you got weaker!

    *Sends a blast of chain lightning, then finishes of with a power scream of sonics*

    *Akzer's armor is teared apart, and he explodes, dying....again*

    ---

    *one minute before D-Klak blew up Keichi's destroyer*

    *D-Klak force pushes the Buzzer droids into an incoming fighter*

    *the fighter explodes*

    DK: "Aww yeah."


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:28 am

    Ynot: WTF?!?!?*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

    *Ynot, Keichi, and the others are blasted into Hyperspace*

    Ynot: Με Δία και της Ήρας, που συνέρχεται το τέλος σας!Odin og Thor skal slå dere

    *He continues such curses, from Greek, to Norse, Egyptian, and other ancient languages, killing ensigns and injuring numerous others, reaching Keichi*

    Ynot: And now the captain. Release, Resurrection.

    *A bone mask encases his face, demonic wings sprout from his back, his fore arms encase and elongated by a bony coating*

    *Two portals of shadow open around him, pushing him through*

    ----

    *Back on the Ironclad, Xonyt and Rixika are hauling a howling Ynot before he gets his kill*

    Ynot: I'll KILL THE LOT OF YOU!

    *Xonyt back hands him*

    Xonyt: No, you wont. The war has been wagging with out you
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:59 pm

    TPK: Ugh. All in favour of my proposal, please say aye.

    -----

    *Blackout suddenly flies towards the Pirate ships, evading the ion blasts*

    Blackout: No. I simply choose not to waste my power on scum like you. *draws Master Sword and slashes a hole in one of the Pirate ship's shields*

    *Unicron tentacles are fired at the ship's bridge*

    -----



    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:31 am

    Serecio: All my life I have had the same principles. Whether they be right or wrong, I shall not change them now. I vote for Angonce's proposal.

    -------

    *Some Vok guards come on hover scooters and fire at the Rahkshi behind the window*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:40 am

    TPK: Those trees which refuse to bend are the easiest to break, Serecio. Keep that in mind. Now, who votes for my proposal?

    -----

    *Rahkshi in flight mode appear and shoot down the Vok guards*

    -----

    *all around the planet, TBP's voice is heard*

    TBP: Attention Terugans! This is TBP, leader of the Second A Fleet. Your leaders have surrendered this planet to us. You will cease all resistance immediately. If you fail to comply, we will kill you.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:46 am

    Serecio: *muttering* We shall see. We shall see...

    -------

    *The other Vok guards look at each other, then run into the escalator*

    Fod: Nooo! Don't leave me!


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 am

    *Klak and D-Klak get back into their ships*

    *the remaining Pirates see what happened*

    ???: "Screw this! We're out of here!"

    *they all begin to hyperspace away, retreating*

    Abneris: "Victory lads! VICTORY!"

    *all throughout the Rebel Alliance comm channels sounds of joy are heard*

    Me: Everyone, let's get back to Malchior IV.

    ---

    Angonce: "6 votes to mine, 1 votes to TPK's."

    Heremus: "Make that two."

    Coro: "Make it three. You are a den of cowards if you agree with this monster! *points at Angonce* Besides, why is he voting? What kind of fairness is this?"

    Angonce: "I will not have this disrespect! 6 votes to mine, 3 votes to TPK."

    OOS: If you want to add two or three Great Beings like I have, that is fine. Also, I'm waiting on Arceus's final vote.


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:18 am

    OOS: Sorry, thought Arceus' allegiance was clear, seeing as you had repeatedly reffered to it as Angonce and Arceus' Plan

    Arceus: I am for Angonce. We shall strike swiftly

    ???: As you are for, I am against

    *This new great being stands quite tall in silver armor, accented with purple and lined with gold-yellow glyphs. He has ten radiantly golden wings, his face covered by a featureless helmet of purple marked only by a golden star burst at it's center*

    Arceus: Seraphimon, must you oppose every decision I make?

    Seraphimon: We differ in opinion, I do not intentionally choose different than you. If I had the same prerogative as you, I would choose to fight these vandals, but I am an agent of Peace and Order.

    OOS: +10 Awesome points for those who knows who he is
    ----

    Ynot: You Nobodys better have a good reason to have saved that maggot. I was to feast upon his essence.

    Xonyt: 1) Listen to yourself, are you a Djinn? You are letting your power overwhelm you. My Somebody doesn't act that way.2) It has been 3 hours since you ventured out to 'feast'. The battle has been won, WITH OUT YOU.

    *Reality Hits Ynot, realizing that he is still in his Resurrection Form, sealing it away*

    Ynot: Thank you, you are right. So, why did YOU come after me, and not my crew?

    Sasuken: We were busy handling the pirates, as you ordered.

    Ynot: I see. It appears I owe you a debt of gratitude, Nobody.

    Xonyt: I will waive it if you cease calling me by my condition, and precede by USING MY NAME. Your ego is still apart of me.

    Ynot: I see, alright, Xonyt, I thank you.

    Rixika: That's all find and dandy, but what of me? I was there too, doing just as much as he.

    Ynot: True, but if I was kind to all, I would be considered weak, so now both of you begone from my ship.

    *The Nobodys turn to leave*

    Rixika: Edgier than usual, eh?

    Xonyt: You have no idea.

    *They return to whence they came, awaiting orders from Klak*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:25 am

    *a Great Being suddenly stands up*

    Bubbles: No!

    Some random GB: Who are you?

    Bubbles: My name is Bubbles, and I agree with TPK. Every time we make mistakes like this, we create new beings to murder the ones we caused to fight. How about for once, we don't? How about we atone for our mistakes, not make them worse by killing everyone. Let's turn against Uterio. Let's remove Angonce.

    *another GB coughs and speaks*

    Gene Simmons: This council is full of ignorants, who have been thinking one way for millenia and now cannot stop, even when they are shown the error of said way of thinking. *looks at Serecio* I vote for TPK's proposal.

    -----

    *Blackout flies back to his ship*

    -----

    *two Rahkshi drag Fod to a balcony and tie a rope around his neck*

    *TBP is also standing there*

    TBP: Terugans! *points to Fod* This is your leader!

    *the rope is also tied to a pipe*

    TBP: This is the one who sold out you all!

    *Fod is kicked off the balcony*

    -----

    *elsewhere on Teruga Prime, Rahkshi are beginning to set up Arrow N40 launchers and various other weapons*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 am

    *A GB in a tan Armani suit looks up at the rest of the council, combing his hair*

    ???: My name is Michale Weston, and Ending this quickly is our best solution. Be it bloody, it works. yes, our Way of thinking is flawed, but it has seen us through to here. If you have issue with it, then we shall make attempts to change once this has been averted. For now, we do as Arceus' has suggested, and take down the leaders, the pawns need not be killed.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:49 am

    *a GB who looks suspiciously like Julian Assange looks at Michael Weston*

    Armitage: Are you insane? Be it through support or inaction, the members of this council are responsible for what Uterio is doing. We made the mistake, and now we must fix it, regardless of how long it takes. I'm afraid I must too vote for TPK's proposal.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:16 pm

    OOS: Digimon?

    *Everyone is back at the base, if they don't mind*

    DK: *goes up to Blackout* "What the heck was that? That fight you had with Muta? Why should we trust you after that?"

    Me: Muta! Why were you attacking Blackout's ships?

    Nadle: "Well, D-Klak, from what I heard you nearly blew up Makuta Ynot! You are not one to talk!"

    DK: "If I didn't put those mines, you would have all been stuck fighting them! *pauses* Maybe this alliance isn't what we thought it would be."

    Me: No. Let bygones be bygones. We forget about this, and continue our war. Unless my comrades have something to say about this...*looks at Blackout, then at Ynot and company, then at Kakamu and company*

    ---

    Heremus: "I have decided to switch my vote. I cannot be on the same side as Armitage and Seraphimon, respectfully."

    Angonce: "9 votes to my proposal, 6 to the opposing side. The rest of the Council abstains. Then it is settled."

    *Suddenly, the door to the room explodes, and in walks Uterio with an army*

    Uterio: "I thought I smelled a coup."

    Angonce: "There are six of them. Coro, TPK, Gene Simmons, Bubbles, Armitage, and Seraphimon. Capture them, Generalissimo."

    Coro: "What is the meaning of this?"

    Angonce: "You have all betrayed the survival of this race. It is fitting that Uterio arrests you."

    *guards surround everyone*

    *Coro is arrested, along with the others*

    *The other Great Beings are confused*

    Angonce: "Let this be a lesson to all of us. We must adapt to survive."


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm

    *TPK smiles*

    TPK: Now, Uterio, did you really think it was gonna be that simple?

    *a portal opens, and a huge burst of chain lightning hits Uterio and his army*

    *TPK takes out his cannon and shoots several guards*

    *The Visitor comes out of the portal, along with a large contingent of Rahkshi*

    TPK: The tables are turning. Visitor, take Uterio. I'll deal with Angonce.

    The Visitor: Yes sir. *teleports himself and Uterio to some far-away asteroid*

    *TPK and the Rahkshi attack the remaining guards*

    -----

    Blackout: If you do not want me to attack your allies, then stop your allies attacking me. Otherwise, go to hell. And, as for your trust in me, well, if you do not trust me now, soon future events will force you to change your mind. Now, if you don't mind, I have business elsewhere. *walks to a private room on board his ship and contacts David Robert Jones*

    DRJ: How did the battle go?

    Blackout: Blackbeard ran away, and Tony had a mental breakdown. Now, what have I missed?

    DRJ: Dakar has begun. Everything went exactly as we predicted.

    Blackout: And the cyclops?

    DRJ: The cyclops has been run over. He didn't even put up a fight.

    Blackout: And the aces?

    DRJ: Waiting for the game to begin.

    Blackout: Excellent. Contact me when Dakar is finished. Blackout out.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:54 pm

    *Wyn runs away*

    -------

    *Serecio disappears in a burst of light*

    -------

    *Trantoshen looks at Muta and shrugs*

    Kakamu: You know, he was with Vorahk-Kah. Are you sure he's changed?

    Trantoshen: I'm sure.

    *Muta looks away*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:33 am

    *two Rahkshi grab Wyn as he runs*

    TBP: You're not getting away either.

    *Wyn is dragged to the balcony*

    -----

    *TPK fires his cannon at Serecio as he disappears*

    TPK: Dammit, one got away.

    *the Rahkshi continue firing at the guards as well as the Great Beings*

    *more portals open as troops belonging to Gene Simmons, Bubbles and Armitage also join the battle*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:39 am

    Wyn: No... NO!

    *He struggles as he is being dragged*

    *The Rahkshi that is pulling him's arms are suddenly blasted off by a cloaked figure standing on a skyscraper in the distance*

    *The cloaked figure runs away*

    ------

    *Serecio appears above a jungle somewhere and falls through the branches, hitting the ground and rolling to his feet*

    Serecio: Damn. Co-ordinates are screwed up again.

    *He looks around, but there appears to be nothing but plantlife in sight*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:17 am

    *in the jungle, Serecio suddenly hears a noise behind him*

    *Barricade bursts out and punches Serecio in the face*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:28 am

    *Serecio flies backwards into a bush which looks strangely like a chair*

    Serecio: Agh!

    *He shakes his head, gets up, and aims his gauntlet at Barricade*

    Serecio: Wait... YOU! I thought you were an abandoned project, Barricade! You cannot exist! And things that cannot exist... shouldn't exist.

    *He fires a massive energy blast at Barricade*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:31 am

    *Barricade dodges the blast*

    *Serecio is tackled from behind by Bonecrusher*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:34 am

    *Serecio fires a portal into the ground which they both fall into, and they find themselves falling through the sky 1000 metres above*

    *Serecio is punching Bonecrusher as they fall*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 am

    *Bonecrusher grabs Serecio by the neck, and starts punching him in the face*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:42 am

    *Serecio shakes Bonecrusher off him and then opens a portal in his face*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:46 am

    *both Serecio and Bonecrusher hit the ground at high speed*

    *when the smoke clears, Bonecrusher's armour is shattered and broken, and his antidermis is leaking out*

    *Barricade is standing behind Serecio, holding what appears to be an AK-47*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:56 am

    *Serecio forms an energy shield with his gauntlet*

    Serecio: Do your worst.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:01 am

    Barricade: No. *throws the AK-47 at Serecio's feet* I didn't even want to do this. Take it.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:27 am

    *Serecio narrows his eyes and takes a few steps backward*

    Serecio: I need no other weapons

    *He fires a blast of energy at it, triggering a beeping light*

    Serecio: WHAT THE FU-

    *There is a massive explosion, which blows Serecio into the undergrowth*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:36 am

    Barricade: I cannot believe you fell for that. *throws a grenade into the undergrowth, then another, and then another*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:06 am

    *The grenades explode, completely destroying the bush, but Serecio is protected by a spherical shield emanating from his gauntlet*

    Serecio: Ugh...

    *He gets up, and his armour is badly burnt*

    Serecio: MOAR!

    *He blasts Barricade several times, blowing off another chunk of his shoulder armour*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:16 am

    *Barricade staggers, then uses hunger power to start draining the shield's, and by extension, the gauntlet's energy*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:04 pm

    OOS: Sigh.

    *Uterio shakes his head*

    Uterio: "Do not waste my time again, Visitor."

    *teleports to an undisclosed location*

    ---

    DK: "This was your idea, Klak. I can't wait till it blows up in your damn face."

    Me: Shut up, D-Klak.

    Perseus: *comes into the room* "Well, according to my intelligence, a small army is heading to a former Chozo world several light years away from here."

    Nadle: "The chozo have been dead for years."

    *Abneris glares at Nadle*

    Perseus: "Oh it's not just any Chozo world. Tell me, comrades, what do you know about the Vrai? Apparently they have some sort of small colony there."

    Me: A Vrai world?! Of course. Uterio and the Great Beings hate the Vrai.

    DK: "But so do we. The only Vrai I like is Xeno."

    Perseus: "I want to assemble a task force to investigate what is going on. I'm going with the Knights of the Keruvim. Who wants to join us?"

    ---

    *the soldiers dodge the blasts, and fire back at TPK and the Rahkshi*

    *Angonce freezes everyone in the room in suspended animation, and raises everyone telepathically in the air*

    Angonce: "I WILL NOT HAVE MY COUNCIL TURNED INTO A WAR ROOM! TPK, take your allies and leave, NOW! Arceus, leave this place with Uterio's forces. Coro, since you belong to neither side, I will imprison you myself! Anyone who has a problem with this can ponder it on a planet so small you'll have to take turns STANDING ON IT! Are we all clear?!"

    ((Remember, he's the supposed leader of the Great Beings. It makes sense that he's this strong.))

    ---

    *Set is standing in front of Osiris in a throne room*

    Set: "Insanity. Utter insanity."

    Osiris: "I can't believe you failed to kill a Makuta! You are a disgrace to Uterio, and a disgrace to us!"

    Set: "I wield Mjolnir...you do not."

    Osiris: "Insolent fool."

    Set: "You are overstepping your bounds, Osiris."

    *shocks him with Mjolnir, then smacks him extremely hard*

    *Set savagely breaks Osiris to pieces, killing him*

    Set: "Now I rule the Osirians."

    *Horus enters, and puts his fathers remains in a sarcophagus*

    Horus: "About time. This could prove wonderful in the lab! *cackles*"

    *a hologram of Rahksha appears in the room*

    Set: "Osiris sadly broke his crown. I command my species now. What does the Generalissimo wish?"

    Rahksha: "Stand by. I cannot find him."


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:31 am

    Arceus: As you have wished it. I will have my forces ready to strike at your call.

    *Arceus takes leave with Uterio*
    ----

    Ynot: Are we attacking this colony? Or defending it? Either way, I'm sure my apprentice and his Sibling may be of some use.

    Rixika: That is all well and good, but the Nobodys sat the last fight out for the most part, and would like to take the offensive this time.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:23 am

    TPK: *looks at Angonce* This is not over.

    *TPK, the other Great Beings and their troops vanish*

    -----

    *Blackout walks back into the room*

    Blackout: I say we attack them. The Vrai are dirt. They are absolutely unworthy of our defence.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:38 am

    *Ynot Leans against a wall all nonchalant*

    Ynot: And that is your position because that is what you were MADE for, if I recall, BY the Great Beings, which we combat at this moment. Perhaps Defying them would be to your advantage.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:13 pm

    *Angonce sits*

    *Uterio's troops leave with Arceus*

    Heremus: "What now?"

    Angonce: "We wait until the time is ripe. One of our sleeper agents will react."

    ---

    Me: Good question. And an interesting dilemma. One of you was made to fight the Vrai, and leads a group full of his counterparts that originally had the same goal. One of you was part of the original Makuta that could not defeat the Vrai. The other is a friend of one of those creatures.

    Abneris: "What world did you say it was, sir?"

    Perseus: "The original name is lost in history. Until the Vrai arrived, it was called it SR389, in honor of a destroyed world with a similar climate. It is now called Neo Z'traa."

    D-Klak: "They don't seem to have an inch of creativity, do they?"

    *Klak chuckles*

    Abneris: "From my knowledge, that world was once mined for protodermis, or Exsidian in the Great Beings terms. In fact, I believe it was once valued as a trading place between the Chozo and the Great Beings."

    Me: And after all these years, they take an opportunity to capture it?

    Perseus: "It's killing two birds with one stone. Strike submission and fear into the remaining Vrai, and get protodermis that can help power their armies. Also, it is rumored that Uterio himself is leading the operation."

    Me: Then it's settled. We send a team to Neo Z'traa, and take down both sides. Vrai running around with protodermis sounds like too much of a bad idea. Unless we have objections?

    Perseus: "Before you begin your debate, I shall let you know that we Knights will be waiting outside."

    *leaves*

    ---

    *a hologram of Uterio appears in front of Arceus*

    Uterio: "Your presence is needed. We have a colonization force ready to board Neo Z'traa, and we both will lead it. Unless, you have an objection?"

    ---

    Set: "Strange. But the Generalissimo always has something planned."

    Rahksha: "True...he does."

    *the transmission ends*

    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone...even though I feel like I am.


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:55 am

    Blackout: I agree. Uterio cannot be allowed to gain more protodermis, and nor can the Vrai. We should attack the planet, destroy both sides, and take the protodermis for ourselves.

    -----

    *in the Dungeon*

    Shockwave: Welcome, Mr. Jones.

    David Robert Jones: I wish to spend as little time here as possible, so I'll get down to business. As you know, the Second Fleet has taken over your home planet, Teruga Prime.

    Shockwave: Yes.

    David Robert Jones: Effective immediately, the Dungeon is to be moved to Teruga. The inmates will train there.

    Shockwave: yes sir.

    DRJ: I'm glad we are clear on that. *walks away*

    -----

    *Roodaka walks into DM Helryx's room*

    Roodaka: Hello, Helryx. We're moving!


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:41 pm

    Ynot: I am not sure how Xeno and Cicero will react to destroying a colony of their kind. Xeno might be keen on the idea, given his past actions, but the girl most likely would not be up for a repeat of the original. Unless we are absolutely needed for the operations success, I would like to hold my team back from this mission.

    *He sighs*

    Ynot: The Vrai aside, I should probably rest after my episode, as to not endanger either the mission or its participants.

    ---

    Arceus: None. I shall have my armies at the ready. Be sure yours can keep up.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:35 pm

    DK: "I agree. You should rest. After all, I did try to blow you up. *grins*"

    Nadle: "Hold on. I will not stand for an extermination. There are alternatives to this."

    Me: Hm. I can't let the Rebel Alliance fall apart over this....if we betray Cicero's trust, then we will transform into the very thing we are fighting against. I am perplexed. Any suggestions?

    Abneris: "Perhaps a treaty can be made with the Vrai, sir."

    DK: "Maybe. Go on, Abneris."

    Abneris: "Well, sir, we can tell them not to touch the protodermis for a period of time in exchange for protection from Uterio."

    DK: "Excellent idea. And we can send Cicero and Xeno to help negotiate!"

    Me: *sigh* I'm not sure. What do you suggest Blackout? Ynot? Kakamu?

    ---

    SM Helryx: "To where? A time share?"

    ---

    Uterio: *laughs* "And that is why I have you at my side in this battle, as opposed to the constantly failing blind fool, the human weakling, and that excessively prideful demon."


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:37 am

    Roodaka: You'll see. *drags Helryx away*

    -----

    Blackout: If an extermination is unacceptable, then I propose we strike at the planet and take over the protodermis mines. Kill only those who stand in our way. What do you say?

    OOS: waiting on KoN/heavy


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:52 am

    Ynot: Do as you please, but I would not advise taking my apprentice there. He is likely to simply detonate another of those bombs on sight. In the time I took him under, he made it clear that he despises his species. His reasons for such remain cloudy.

    *Ynot speaks to his communicator*

    Ynot: Cicero, you will be needed in the coming mission. The nature of which is not clear as of yet.

    Cicero: Send Xeno!

    Ynot: I don't think you will sing that tune when you get here, which you should do, now.

    ----

    *Arceus looks upon a console in his quarters, designating Generals, Lieutenants, Colonels, Soldiers, etc.*

    Arceus: Let's see...I'll have General M2 lead Lts Dx, M and Gs from the east, General Rg will take the northern front with Lts Ri, Rs, and Rr. Generals H and L will lead Lts Rk, Et, Sc, Ml, Ac, Zd from the southwest.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:21 pm

    *Kakamu strokes the bottom of his mask at Blackout's proposal*

    Trantoshen: Isn't there a way to somehow modify our teleporters to beam up protodermis? That way no-one would get hurt.

    -------------

    *Serecio runs up and kicks Barricade away, breaking the hunger beam*

    -------------

    *Yon bites his lip*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:31 am

    DM Helryx: "If this is a time share, I'm killing you in your sleep."

    ---

    Abneris: "I do believe it is possible, sir."

    Nadle: "But is it wise?"

    Me: No, because then Uterio takes the world anyway. It's a massive catch-22. We get rid of Uterio but leave the liquid with the Vrai, they become a threat. We get rid of the Vrai, and Uterio has the liquid to himself, and we lose the alliance we have with Ynot. We kill them all, we look like monsters. Hmm. Maybe if we take the protodermis, then help the Vrai fight off Uterio?

    DK: "Do you want Blackout to die of a heart attack?"

    Me: Are there any better ideas? We have to get fighting soon!


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:24 am

    *A voice comes from a small dimensional hole between Klak and Nadle's Feet*

    Shika: Perhaps I could be of assistance?

    *He emerges from the hole beside them*

    Shika: If I take the EP and dump it on the Vrai, it would kill them, or transform them. Either way, Blackout cannot complain. They are either dead or NOT Vrai. As for Ynot, I do believe he has accepted casualties of war as necessary, he will not voice disapproval towards the Vrais deaths and to Cicero, a rogue Virus slayed her people. I will not be in harms way, as I exist outside all dimensions of time and space.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:50 am

    Blackout: Is everybody ignoring me? I said we should land on the planet and claim the protodermis mines. Kill only those Vrai who stand against us, and when Uterio arrives, fight him off.


    Jack Skellington wrote:*A voice comes from a small dimensional hole between Klak and Nadle's Feet*

    Shika: Perhaps I could be of assistance?

    *He emerges from the hole beside them*

    Shika: If I take the EP and dump it on the Vrai, it would kill them, or transform them. Either way, Blackout cannot complain. They are either dead or NOT Vrai. As for Ynot, I do believe he has accepted casualties of war as necessary, he will not voice disapproval towards the Vrais deaths and to Cicero, a rogue Virus slayed her people. I will not be in harms way, as I exist outside all dimensions of time and space.


    Blackout: I'm starting to think everybody is ignoring me.....

    -----

    Roodaka: Ugh.

    *two cloaked guards arrive and take DM Helryx to a ship*

    -----

    *two more cloaked guards arrive at Yon's quarters*

    CG1: You're coming with us.

    *Yon is led away to the ship, but through another entrance so Helryx and Yon don't see each other*

    -----

    *Barricade lands a few feet away*

    Barricade: I have many more tricks up my non-existent sleeve!

    *Barricade disappears, then reappears inside the shield and punches Serecio in the face hard*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:55 am

    Serecio: Oof!

    *He stumbles backwards and the shield disappears*

    *Falling over, he fires a laser at Barricade's face*

    ------------

    Yon: Where are you taking me? I'm on your side now, I should know!


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31248
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:58 am

    CG1: Oh, Yon.....you're going somewhere very familiar indeed.

    -----

    *Barricade just barely ducks, and the laser hits a tree instead*

    *he then starts punching and kicking Serecio everywhere*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:54 am

    Nadle: "All in favor of Blackout's idea, say aye. All in favor of Shika's idea, say nay."

    Me: Aye.

    DK: "I prefer Abneris's idea, to be honest."

    Abneris: "I prefer my idea too, sir."

    ---

    DM Helryx: *to a guard* "Where are you taking us?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 am

    Ynot: Aye

    Xonyt: Nay

    Shika: Aye

    *Questioning glares*

    Shika: What? just because I came up with it doesn't mean I like it.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12859
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 am

    Yon: Hmph.

    ----------

    *Serecio is kicked backwards into a chair, which then falls backwards into an abyss, with him in*

    ----------

    *On the Nakamura, the Toa Yerta slowly start to gain conciousness*

    Rabot: Ugh... what happened...?

    Kremika: I think that's what happens when you fight a Great Being.

    *Suddenly, alarms blare and the floor begins to retract into the walls at a rapid rate, revealing a giant pool of energized protodermis underneath. No-one has summoned the strength to avoid falling in, so they do*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13385
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:15 am

    *Klak looks at Shika*

    Me: You're an insane one. How come I've never seen you in combat?

    Nadle: "It's all on you now, Blackout. You can bring in TPK and David Robert Jones to vote as well."

    ---

    *a group of hands appears out of a portal and grabs the Baterra, wherever he is*

    Baterra: "What the-"

    *he is in a lab-type setting, on a bed for experimentation*

    ???: "Shutting down subject."

    *The Baterra falls asleep*


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7317
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:33 am

    Shika: That's simple enough, I am not exactly suited for combat. I am a program, designated for malicious purposes, not a warrior with blood lust. This is also why I can look at situations a discern the easiest solution.

    *He holds out his hand, and data forms around it, making a sword*

    Shika: grant you, I CAN fight, I just do not have a taste for it

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:41 am