BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31279
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon May 09, 2011 1:23 am

    Sumiki: WHAT OPERATOR?! The Lego replacement of Bionicle that shall not be said on BZPB IS HERE TO STAY!!!!! BIONICLE IS OVER!!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12898
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon May 09, 2011 1:25 am

    *Yon rips the batteries out of the phone and eats them*

    *He turns to a nearby mod*

    Yon: You call this a phone?! It hasn't even got any batteries! Get me a new one.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31279
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon May 09, 2011 1:27 am

    Mod: *punches Yon in the stomach*

    *the batteries fly out*

    Mod: Yeah right. *kicks Yon in the face*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4510
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 09, 2011 1:34 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Ryoko: Well...

    ... ... ...

    *Following her explanation, everyone but Misaki and Haruko are shocked*

    Vi: Zev's the...The...First Prince of Jurai!!? *Corner of eye twitches spastically*

    Haruko: *Is looming over Shroom's prone form, radiating menace*

    Misaki: Yup. *Runs a comb through Mamimi's hair*

    Mamimi: *Stunned* So Misaki-san's...The Empress of Jurai?

    Misaki: Yup. Nobody asked, so I didn't tell.

    Namah: ... *Has woken up just in time to hear this* ...

    *With a groan, she faints again*

    --- --- ---

    [ Library: ]

    Dorothy: *Begins picking feathers off Yuuka expertly*

    *In just a few moments, she's collected more than half of the feathers in a mysteriously-convenient basket*

    Dorothy: *Finished, sets the basket aside* ... *Folds hands once again*

    Makoto: *Blushes, smiling dumbly at the sweetness before her*

    *Her squirrel tail bounces back and forth gleefully*

    --- --- ---

    [ Concealed Room: ]

    Zev: *Continues hammering the object into shape*

    *The room is filled with flickering Mist Flames, rolling across the floor before fading at the edges*

    Fran: ... *Watches a while longer, expressionless, before looking to Chrome* ...

    Chrome: *Is still fast asleep, without a care in the world*

    Fran: *Eyes soften almost imperceptibly*

    *He looks back to Zev*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12898
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon May 09, 2011 1:44 am

    Yon: AGH! My eye!

    *Yon trips the mod over and stamps on his face in a rather brutal manner*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31279
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon May 09, 2011 1:47 am

    *Yon is blasted in the back by another mod*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3939
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon May 09, 2011 1:49 am

    [ Training room: ]

    Moss: That sounds... Important...

    *She seems shocked just as much as the others, even though she doesn't actually know what they are talking about*

    *Shroom is content in just laying there motionless, not really having enough energy to pay attention to his surroundings*

    Shroom: *Breathes out deeply*

    ...

    [ Library: ]

    *Yuuka giggles cutely*

    Yuuka: ... Thank you~







    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4510
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 09, 2011 2:03 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Haruko: C'mon, Shroom. The plot's moving.

    *Seeing that Shroom is set on lying there, whisker marks on her cheeks and a sly expression hints at a plan*

    Haruko: *Leaning down, she breathes over Shroom's neck* ...Fine then... *Lightly nips on Shroom's earlobe* ...You don't need to move a muscle... *Strokes his dreadlocks, one by one*

    Vi: ... *Stares at Haruko* ...Well, at least you're as unflappable as ever. *Grumbles under breath* ...And still the polar opposite of a professional Patrol Fraternity Brigadier General...

    Mamimi: *Watches as Haruko openly harasses Shroom* ...I call the next chance, Haruko-nee.

    Haruko: *Stops briefly* You got it. *Starts to roll Shroom's shirt up*

    Misaki: *Chuckles* Brings back memories of when I first met Zev's father~ Azu-kun used to be so chaste~

    Namah: *Has once again woken up at the worst time* ...

    *Though she doesn't faint, her blank eyes clearly hint at disdain*

    Namah: ...Royal Family...More like Royally Screwed-Up Family. *Sighs*

    *Getting up, she walks over to Moss cautiously*

    Namah: ...Did Shroom give himself that form?

    *Seems to have a hunch on something*

    --- --- ---

    [ Library: ]

    Dorothy: You're all too welcome.

    *Very gently taking Yuuka's hand, she begins leading her over to the main shelf*

    Dorothy: There's one book here...That I think you will find quite interesting.

    *Tugging no harder on Yuuka's hand, she looks at the Harpie girl*

    *Her still-expressionless green eyes seem unusually persistent*

    Dorothy: ...May I read it to you?

    --- --- ---

    [ Concealed Room: ]

    *A girl with dark brown hair in a ponytail peeks in*

    Haru: Eep! *Has entered just before Zev delivers an especially large blow*

    Fran: ...What do you want? Don't freak out - Zev's just...Forging.

    Zev: *Tosses some kind of small straw bundles into the fire, before exhaling a large amount of wind in moments later*

    *As a result, the flames leap and crackle wildly; following this, he goes back to hammering*

    Haru: Well...I was kind of...Following you guys. I had something for...Chrome-chan...

    Chrome: ... *Blearily wakes up* ...Huh...? Haru-chan? Is that you?

    Fran: Go ahead and bring it in, whatever it is.

    Haru: *Nods, bringing in some kind of covered bowl* I saw Fran-san leading you past, and you looked real tired...

    *Setting the bowl down on the table before Chrome, she pulls off the cloth to show some kind of porridge*

    Haru: ...My mom always made rice porridge when I felt under the weather.

    Chrome: ... *Gives a smile, eyes glimmering* ...Thank you so much, Haru-chan.

    Fran: *Abruptly blushing at Chrome's smile, surrepticiously turns back to Zev at an obfuscating angle*

    Zev: *Smirks knowingly* ... *Thinks to self* Lussuria was all too right about Fran.

    *Hiding a chuckle as he tosses more straw into the fire, Zev's jade eyes reflect the flames joyfully*

    Zev: *Still thinking* Fran and Chrome...I must say, a cute potential couple.

    *Saying nothing on the others in the room, he continues right on hammering*

    Chrome: *Is eating the porridge with a spoon Haru also brought*

    Haru: *Smiles* I'm so glad you like it...

    *Turning, she blushes slightly at Zev's figure*

    *Silhouetted by the flames, hammering with strong, expert form, he makes quite a figure*

    Haru: *Blushing brighter, she tries - And mostly succeeds - In hiding it*

    Chrome: ... *Uncovered flickers at this* ...

    *She goes back to eating*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3939
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon May 09, 2011 2:23 am

    [ Training room: ]

    Shroom: Fine, fine...

    *He attempts to get up, but realizes he can't, he doesn't even have enough energy to move anything other than his mouth*

    Shroom: ... Crap.

    Moss: Well, yes and no...

    *She giggles*

    Moss: It was another one of his experiments, he thought he could call upon a greater power to lend him some. And yeah...

    Moss: The greater power that he called upon just so happened to be a very nasty one, the other part of his technique is unhinging some of his powers that are restricted by locks put on by his dad.

    *Shroom mumbles under his breath*

    Moss: ... The combination of the two made him completely transformed... The mutations were because of the greater power trying to completely take over him, I think... I was so worried because I knew that the person he called upon was completely random out of a few people... They're called Guardians...

    Moss: Last time he tested this technique, he got lucky and was given power by a Guardian who had no reason to possess him, he thought this time that he would get the same Guardian.

    *She giggles*

    Moss: He was wrong~

    ...

    [ Library: ]

    Yuuka: ... Okay...

    *She giggles and becomes interested*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12898
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon May 09, 2011 2:27 am

    *Yon falls over again*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31279
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon May 09, 2011 2:29 am

    *Yon is then hooked up to that*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12898
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon May 09, 2011 2:33 am

    Yon: How dare you do this to me!


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31279
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon May 09, 2011 2:38 am

    *the room in which Yon is is locked*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4510
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 09, 2011 2:54 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Haruko: *Though she has cooled it with the harassment, she is still uncomfortably close*

    *Staying right up against Shroom, she snuggles against him with a disconcerting amount of...Close contact*

    Mamimi: *Still with the blackberries, she walks over and kneels by Shroom's other side* ...Hm.

    *Offering a blackberry, her doe eyes retain their usual lack of defined emotion*

    Mamimi: Would you like a blackberry, Shroom?

    *Meanwhile, Vi is talking with Misaki in hushed tones*

    Namah: *Walks up to Moss* ...I think I might know a way to help Shroom master that transformation.

    *Pausing, her tail arche slightly while she glares at Haruko's proximity to Shroom*

    Namah: ... *Continues* I'll need Sagihime-sama and Mikihisa-san's help, though.

    Misaki: *Done talking to Vi, approaches Namah* Sagihime-sama, you say...?

    Namah: ...She's giving me training. You know, repeatedly broken and healed bones and discovering the menagerie of colors that pink and purple skin bruises with aren't so bad if you just don't dwell on it...

    Misaki: ... *Bends over slightly, whispering in Namah's ear with a cupped hand to hide it* She roped you into the Raregroove Bridal Training, hm?

    Namah: ...!! *Whispers back, hand also cupped* How did you find out...!!? Oh God, how many people did she tell!?

    Misaki: *Soft chuckling* Because, before I could marry Azusa - Zev's father - His own mother put me through the Glory Family Bridal Training. Plus, I agree that you'd be the best candidate for Zev's future wife - Should you agree.

    Namah: *Blushes hotly* Well Moss, remember what I said if Shroom needs help with that. Yeah. *Storms out*

    Misaki: *Thinks to self* She's just like Sagi-nee was to Miki-nii, and like Azusa-kun was to me...

    *Chuckling and ignoring Vi's suspicious stares, Misaki's eyes show a distinctly greater focus and intelligence than usual*

    Misaki: *Whisper* I can't wait till she admits it to herself. *Giggle* Grandkids~

    *Turning back to Moss, she's returned to her normal, sunshine-rainbows presence*

    Misaki: I'm so glad Shroom's okay~! I told you it would be fine~!

    *She gives a pleasant chuckle*

    --- --- ---

    [ Library: ]

    Dorothy: *Leading Yuuka over, she takes out a book*

    *The title is in archaic runes somewhat resembling both Arabic characters and Japanese kanji*

    Dorothy: *Reads it aloud* The Study of Sentient Avians, Vol. III...

    *Looking at Yuuka a moment, she proceeds to open the book to a marked page*

    Dorothy: *Points out the sketches that are clearly three different types of Harpies*

    *All of them female, they are mainly differentiated by their expressions and wings*

    *One has long hair and a serene expression, drawn in the process of sunning her rather narrow wings which have a shading that suggests color; one has short, spiky hair and a wild grin, swooping in on medium-dark, jagged wings; and one has light hair in a ponytail, giving a curious expression while keeping her short, neat, somewhat rounded wings folded in front of herself*

    Dorothy: *Points them out, in order* A blue heron Harpie...A red-tailed hawk Harpie...And a dove Harpie.

    *Turning her eyes up at Yuuka, her expression seems more alight than usual*

    Dorothy: ...I instantly thought of you when I found this.

    *She holds the book for Yuuka to see*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12898
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon May 09, 2011 3:09 am

    Yon: If only I had my pistol...

    Yon (thinking): Wait a minute... I have another coke can... but it's half full! If only I can tip it out...

    *He squirms about a bit and then the can of coke falls out. It spills all over the wires, causing an explosion which deactivates the chair and lets him escape*

    *He runs towards the door, but finds that it is locked*

    Yon: Oh no...

    ------------------------

    *Muta appears next to Vorahk-Kah*

    Muta: I've got an idea. Shall I start finding all of the people who met Kakamu and interrogate them?

    V-K: Yes, that would help.

    *Muta disappears and V-K hits Trantoshen with a Sleep beam*

    ----------------------------------

    *Muta appears back in their command room and starts typing on his computer*

    *He finds, through the Terugan Intelligence Agency website, that the last known co-ordinates of Yon were at Atuar Sadiares*

    *He teleports away*

    ---------------------------------

    *He appears in a Docking Bay in Atuar Sadiares, and is quickly surrounded by Vok's guards*

    *Vok walks up to him, chuckling*

    Vok: Who have we here? I hope you aren't here about Yon. That would be a shame, because then we'd have to kill you.

    Muta: Sorry to disappoint you, then.

    *Spinning in a circle, Muta knocks of Vok's guards down, and blasts Vok off of the platform. He then teleports inside*

    Muta: He must have been in... the dining hall.

    *He teleports there, and looks around at the mess caused by Vok's guards fighting the glowing sphere earlier*

    Muta: He's not here... Vok must have taken him to the... carbonax chamber.

    *He teleports there*

    Muta: Ah... There we go.

    *He reaches out, and appears to be feeling the air*

    Muta: He was teleported away from here... to... another universe? I might be able to lock onto the trace with an Olmak. But where to find one? No, no, Olmaks are too hard to come by... a dimension jumper? Yes. That would do.

    *He disappears*

    -------------------------------

    *He reappears in what looks like a giant scrapyard. He looks around and sees an old man, clad in strange armour. Muta walks up to him*

    Muta: Do you have a dimension jumper here?

    ???: A dimension jumper... yes, yes, I think so. I threw it back in the pile though, because I don't like the look of them...

    Muta: Where abouts did you throw it back in?

    ???: Uh... *cough* I... think... over there.

    *He points to a small pile of junk about 20 meters away*

    *Muta teleports there, and starts rummaging through. After a while, he holds up a small, round, yellow object*

    Muta: This doesn't have power.

    ???: Heh, heh, of course not, silly. It's been in there for a long time, and who would throw away something that still works, hmm?

    Muta: Agh. Where can I find power?

    ???: Power? Oh, I make quite a buisness selling energy capsules-

    *Muta disappears, then reappears holding some energy capsules*

    *He slots them into the dimension jumper, and it starts to glow*

    ???: I hope you will pay for that! 30 credits, please.

    *Muta looks at him, laughs, and then teleports back to Atuar Sadiares*

    -----------------------------

    Muta: Where was I... ah yes, carbonax chamber.

    *He teleports there*

    *He then reaches out, and appears to be feeling the air*

    Muta: The trace is still there. Good. Now if the dimension jumper can follow it...

    *He holds it up, and it starts beeping*

    Muta: Excellent.

    *He presses it, and vanishes*

    --------------------------------

    *He reappears in a room with several BZP mods in it*

    Muta: Uh-oh.

    *He kicks Friar Tuck, sending him flying backwards into a chair, then grabs Takuma Nuva and smashes him into Princess Gr. Stunned, they are helpless to react when Muta picks them up and throws them out of a window*

    *Before taking on the last two, he hears a banging on a door, and sees Yon through the glass at the top*

    *Muta teleports inside, grabs Yon, and, pressing the dimension jumper, teleports back to his and V-K's command room*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31279
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon May 09, 2011 3:12 am

    *multiple Wiki Metru spheres also appear in the command room*

    Sphere: A valiant try, but ultimately flawed and unsuccessful. Now prepare for annihilation.

    *the spheres start spinning and firing lightning at everything and everyone in the room*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3939
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon May 09, 2011 3:14 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Shroom:...

    *He smiles for the first time in a while*

    Shroom: Yes please~

    Moss: Thank you for you're concern, but...

    *She points to Shroom and giggles*

    Moss: You call that okay~?

    *Shroom curses under his breath*

    ...

    [ Library: ]

    *Yuuka's face immediately lights up*

    *She stares at the illustrations with extreme interest*

    Yuuka: *Gasps*

    *The next thing Dorothy knows, she is hugged around the waist very tightly by two wings, Yuuka looks up at Dorothy, smiling brightly*

    Yuuka: ... Is there more?



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12898
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon May 09, 2011 3:23 am

    *Repelling them with blasts of telekinesis, Muta grabs Yon and they appear in the desert which V-K and Trantoshen are in*

    Muta: Vorahk-Kah! I have found the being known as Yon... but the energy spheres that took him followed me to the command room!

    V-K: In that case they will come here next. Prepare yourself... stand up, Toa! You may just face a fight for your life!

    *V-K grabs Trantoshen and pulls him to his feet. Meanwhile, not understanding at all what is going on, Yon starts to run away, only to be pulled back telekinetically by Muta*

    Muta: Listen, Terugan. We are about to fight a seemingly unstoppable foe. And you will help us or I will throw you to the Zahgargak on Destril III. Understood?

    *Yon nods*

    Muta: Good.

    Yon: Uhh... If that's the case, can I have a weapon?

    Muta: Um...

    V-K: Take this. *he tosses Yon his staff* I don't need a weapon to use my powers.





    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31279
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon May 09, 2011 3:29 am

    *suddenly, a portal opens in front of the group, sucks them in, and closes*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4510
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 09, 2011 3:36 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Mamimi: *Gently puts a berry to Shroom's lips*

    Misaki: *Smile remains everpresent* I call that okay, yes! Zev's had moments like this - Shroom should recover soon, so long as he doesn't try and rush it.

    Vi: ... *Seems to be deep in thought about something* ...

    *She strokes at her chin in total silence*

    Ryoko: *Reclines nearby*

    --- --- ---

    [ Library: ]

    Dorothy: ... ... ...

    *After several moments of silence, she awkwardly returns the hug; seemingly not used to the action*

    Dorothy: ...Have you ever heard of a creature known as a roc?

    Makoto: *Coos almost silently over the bonding*

    --- --- ---

    [ ??? ]

    *With a flickering, three armed figures appear in the middle of a bridge*

    *High above them, glowing text appears that matches up to a calm, female voice speaking*

    Voice: [Lake of Knowledge / Navel of Lake] Area Coding: Delta-Mu-Omega, Subsector Unknown.

    *After a loud buzzing, the Voice speaks again in a slightly more rushed tone*

    Voice: Area Coding Unregistered. Prolonged Stay Unadvised. *Falls silent with a blip*

    *Two of the figures wear all-cobalt blue armor, wielding broadswords*

    *The leader, however, is distinctly different and unique in appearance*

    *Deep, mocha-tan skin; a slender, lean frame; mostly-short black hair, with a narrow braid on left side...His most startling feature are his eyes - The left golden-yellow, the right azure-blue. His armor consists of a mail vest over some kind of tunic, a lightweight spaulder on the left, leather breeches, what appear to be seaboots, and a belt with numerous pouches mounted on it*

    *In addition, he carries a halberd - Despite its modest sheen and lack of adornments, its presence matches that of its wielder himself*

    Blue Knight 1: Commander Albireo - The Counter-Hackers have stabilized the area for us and blocked off outside entry.

    Blue Knight 2: And I've just got word that our target is within - And he's bein' real still.

    Albireo: ... *Peers about with his two-toned eyes* ...Interesting.

    *They stand on an incredibly long bridge across a serene lake, barely above the surface; the lake extends so far that the misty banks are completely obscured. High above, the orange-streaked magenta sky holds two moons and show what appears to be a nearby, mystified, ringed planet. Finally, at the far end of the bridge is a small island with a cathedral*

    Blue Knight 1: Still, what a weird name the Good Doctor gave this place..."Navel of Lake."

    Albireo: ..."Lake of Knowledge"...Hm. So the cathedral is "Navel of Lake."

    Blue Knight 1: ...Ah, don't think I catch your meaning, sir. How can a lake have a belly button?

    Albireo: Before "navel" came to scientifically mean the "belly button," it was a term that also meant a body's center.

    *Saying no more, he walks towards the island cathedral at a brisk pace*

    Blue Knight 2: ...The boss is really into old literature.

    Blue Knight 1: I see...Hope he's not offended.

    *The two follow, chatting idly*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12898
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon May 09, 2011 3:39 am

    *They get up and look around*

    Muta: Where are we?


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31279
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon May 09, 2011 3:40 am

    *they are surrounded by spheres*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12898
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon May 09, 2011 3:41 am

    Muta: This is it.

    *All of them ready their weapons, waiting for the attack*


    _________________
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3939
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon May 09, 2011 3:49 am

    [ Training room: ]

    *Shroom allows the berry to drop into his mouth and chews on it*

    *He seems to quite like the idea of Mamimi feeding him*

    Moss: That might not be the case... Uhhh... If this ends up like last time, he won't be able to move for another 24 hours.

    *Shroom curses loudly*

    ...

    [ Library: ]

    Yuuka: Uhhh... It rings a bell...

    *She looks at the floor*

    Yuuka: I don't know exactly what they are...

    *She blushes*





    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4510
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 09, 2011 4:00 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Mamimi: *Continues feeding him*

    Misaki: Is that all? Zev was paralyzed for about four days~!

    *Blushing slightly, she holds her hands to her face rather giddily*

    Misaki: It was so nice~ Taking care of my little boy when he needed his mother~ Just like when he was little~

    Vi: ... *Ignores Misaki with a quiet sigh*

    Ryoko: *Snoozing*

    --- --- ---

    [ Library: ]

    Dorothy: *Begins flipping through the book*

    *Stopping on another page, she points to the illustration*

    *The sketched picture depicts a gigantic eagle carrying what looks to be an elephant off of a boat*

    Dorothy: A roc is a truly gigantic, intelligent, and proud bird of prey...

    *Pointing to a smaller illustration of an egg with stony details, then to a scruffy, wide-eyed chick, she continues*

    Dorothy: If anyone so much as looks in the direction of a roc's nest for more than a few moments, the mother will likely pursue to chase them for several meters. Even if one were to save a chick from danger, hesitating to return the chick to its nest or lingering for any amount of time afterward is sure to provoke an attack.

    *Turning back to Yuuka, her headband's circuits abruptly give a slight shimmering*

    Dorothy: ...This raised no memories at all?

    *She doesn't quite seem surprised...*

    --- --- ---

    [ Navel of Lake?: ]

    *Having reached the cathedral, Albireo and his men enter*

    *Spacious, lit by the encircling windows, yet entirely empty, something seems very wrong*

    Knight 1: *On a hunch, tries to move hand back out the door*

    *To no one's surprise, his hand is stopped as suddenly as if he had touched a brick wall*

    Albireo: ...The target is approaching - Slowly. Keep on guard.

    *All three keep close, weapons raised...*

    *Breathing can be heard...*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3939
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon May 09, 2011 4:24 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Moss: Hehehee~


    *She still can't get over the hilarity of Shroom being completely defenseless for a full day, she goes over the possibilities in her head*

    Moss: *Giggles gleefully*

    Shroom: *Continues to enjoy being fed*

    ...

    [ Library: ]

    Yuuka: No...

    *She pauses for a moment*

    Yuuka: ... I'll have to ask Shroom or Moss if they've ever seen one...





    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4510
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 09, 2011 4:39 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Mamimi: *Almost out of berries*

    Vi: Hmmm...I think I can repair the hull soon.

    *Without another word, she hurries out of the room to do so*

    Ryoko: ... *Murmurs in sleep* ...

    --- --- ---

    [ Library: ]

    Dorothy: I see...

    *Turning another few pages, she indicates the next illustration*

    *The strange bird has four wings in an 'X', four eyes gleaming with rage, and a serrated beak; it appears to be diving*

    Dorothy: ...What about an arrowhawk? Also, there are more pictures of Harpies...

    *She seems...Comfortable with Yuuka*

    --- --- ---

    [ Concealed Room: ]

    *After a long time, Zev has actually finished two objects*

    Zev: *Having polished the two objects and wrapped them in the indigo cloth used, Zev offers them to Chrome*

    Chrome: *Unfolds the cloth, before her eye widens and jaw slightly drops* I...I...

    Haru: Oooh~! They're beautiful... *Eyes sparkle brightly*

    Fran: ...Interesting... *Has given Zev little advice* You're quite skilled at this, Raregroove-san.

    *After she's done admiring them, Chrome proceeds to put both on*

    *The first is a silvery-white ring, complete with an oblong-shaped indigo gem supported by a plate ringed with ten narrow, needlelike protrusions. Over the gemstone is a diagonal band, inscribed VONGOLA*

    *The other - And notably more powerful - Is a small earring that consists of a parralel, almost-rectangular trapezoid of pale silver mounted with a spherical, dark indigo gem. In addition, dangled by three tiny, narrow, silver-white rods are a trio of pale indigo, rhomboid crystals; symmetrical, but with the lower ends notably elongated*

    Chrome: ... *Lip quivers* ...Zev-san...Fran-san...Th...Th...Thank you...So...So... *Tears start to fall*

    Zev: Hmhm. *Without a word, pulls Chrome into a gentle hug* ... *Reaches out*

    Fran: *Wordlessly allows himself to be pulled into the hug*

    Haru: *Joins in as well*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3939
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon May 09, 2011 4:55 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Shroom: ...

    Moss: Oh, crap.

    Shroom: *Is in the middle of chewing* Mrf?

    Moss: ... Do you know where Ursakune is?

    *Shroom swallows and curses loudly again*

    Moss: Ugh... I'll go find him...

    *She turns away and walks slowly out of the room*

    ...

    [ Library: ]

    Yuuka: Hmmm... I was raised in a really dense forest, so I haven't seen most of these...

    *Her eyes seem to have an element of longing*

    Yuuka: I wish I did...

    *She blushes*

    Yuuka: ... Can I see the other Harpies?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4510
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 09, 2011 5:22 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Misaki: *Stands by calmly*

    Mamimi: You just focus on getting better, Shroom-kun.

    Ryoko: *Snore quietly*

    --- --- ---

    [ Library: ]

    Dorothy: Of course.

    *Flipping back to near where she first was, she points to two sketches*

    *One Harpie is rather robust, with attentive, round eyes and mottled wings; the other is smiling jubilantly, and has what seem to be quite gaily-covered feathers*

    Dorothy: *In order* Owl Harpie...And macaw Harpie.

    *She watches Yuuka's face*

    --- --- ---

    [ A Hidden Training Room: ]

    *Standing apart from each other are Chrome and Fran*

    Chrome: *Lifts trident slightly, both of her new items gleaming*

    Fran: *Raises the hand with his Sei-Sei-Sei Ring, showing its Mist Flames*

    *Off to the side, Haru stands slightly apart from Zev while both of them watch with interest*

    Haru: *Trying to hide blush* So...What new abilities will Chrome-chan have?

    Zev: I'm not really sure. *Smiles* It'll be up to her to shape what comes from them.

    Haru: *Blinks* So...Depending on what she desires in their abilities...

    Zev: ...They'll respond accordingly. You're exactly right, Haru-chan.

    Haru: *Heart flutters* ...Th...Thank you...

    *Meanwhile, Chrome has made a move*

    Chrome: Gufo di Nebbia, come to me! *Original Ring glows*

    Neb: *Appears in armored form with a swirl of Mist Flames* ...! Chrome-san...I had known of your new Dying Will Items, but...!

    *He suddenly gives off much greater amounts of Mist Flames than before*

    Chrome: N, N, Neb-san!? *Doesn't notice the glowing Mist Flames on her new earring*

    Zev: Yes...The Earring of the Mist, First Edition. This should prove quite interesting, to say the least.

    *With a blast of Mist Flames, Neb's enhanced form emerges majestically*


    Neb: *Circles around above* I feel...Incredible! *Alights on Chrome's shoulder*

    Chrome: *Quickly gets over her awe, levelling her trident with Fran's chest*

    Fran: *Ring glows brighter* Prepare yourself...

    *His ring erupts with Mist Flames*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3939
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon May 09, 2011 6:03 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    *Shroom is upset at the cease of feeding, but he doesn't show it*

    *He just lays there, it's kind of the only thing he can do*

    Shroom: ... I'll try.

    ...

    [ Library: ]

    *Her face lights up again*

    Yuuka: ... I love finding out about harpies... But I don't remember seeing another one other than myself at all...

    *She giggles*

    Yuuka: Shroom promised me that he would take us to see some Harpies~, but he hasn't got the chance yet...


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4510
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 09, 2011 6:52 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Misaki: *Observes Shroom quietly*

    Haruko: *Has finally released Shroom, and is strumming her guitar for the still-napping Ryoko*

    Ryoko: ...Zzz...Zzz... *Is curled up in a ball, asleep on the floor*

    Mamimi: Wanna see something cool, Shroom-kun?

    --- --- ---

    [ Library: ]

    Dorothy: I see...It reminds me of...

    *She falls silent for a while, seeming to ponder her own statement before saying it*

    Dorothy: *Finally speaks* ...It reminds me of...When I see other androids. It's not exactly the same, but...When I see a corrupt, violent android, it causes my reactor to feel slowed and cold...

    *Pausing again, she finishes after a much shorter silence than before*

    Dorothy: Seeing a kind, helpful android...Even if that's in their inherent programming...Makes my reactor feel light. Like I, too, might have some way to give help to others...

    *Turning her eyes down, she speaks in a slightly quieter voice while avoiding Yuuka's gaze*

    Dorothy: But...Sometimes, I...Wonder. I wonder if I...Have a purpose. Or whether...

    *With one last silence, she finishes in just above a whisper*

    Dorothy: ...Whether...I'm just a strange machine. Too human to be a useful android...Too mechanical to have...Friends...

    *Looking up to Yuuka, her eyes reflect the tiniest hints of sadness*

    Dorothy: ...I apologize. I'll look for more illustrations.

    *She calmly turns more pages in the book*

    Makoto: *Watches blankly*

    --- --- ---

    [ Concealed Training Room: ]

    Chrome: *Lowers hand from its place shielding eyes*

    *For several moments, all she can see in the murky void is the glowing, pale indigo 666 of Fran's Ring*

    *Then, she feels the sensation of falling - Until she comes to a stop, floating in the gloom*

    *Above her towers a horrible shadow resembling Fran - Darker than the darkness all around, sucking in her focus*

    *His hands begin to close on her, as she feels her body unraveling into nothingness...*

    *...*

    Fran: Urk!! *Suddenly finds his vision whirling* ... *Thinks to self* Of course...Between two Illusionists, either is most in danger when they assume they've won.

    *All around him are a flurry of silvery feathers, with deep blue eyes wildly staring through from between them*

    Fran: ...I'll admit. I've underestimated you, Chrome Dokuro. *Face is unreadable*

    *With a shriek, talons close in on him from all directions*

    *Yet just before impact, the entirety of its mass collapses into dissipating Mist Flames*

    Chrome: ... *Trident at the ready, stares Fran down* ...

    Neb: Impressive. Even when his illusion has turned on him in a battle where he cannot judge his opponent's entire abilities...

    Chrome: ...He never once feels a hint of fear. *Gulp* I can see why he's the Varia's illusionist...

    Haru: *Rubs eyes* What happened...? It all went...Blurry, for a few moments.

    Zev: Just an illusion. Unless you're regularly exposed to them, Mist Flames of this level easily throw one for a loop.

    *Chuckling, he casually wipes a bit of sweat from his brow*

    Zev: ...Then again, I still feel lightheaded after that little clash.

    Haru: ... *Starts blushing again* ...I see... *Falls silent*

    Chrome: *Rapidly sends out Mist Flames from both of her Dying Will Rings*

    Fran: *Mist Flames jet from his own Ring, equalling Chrome's outpouring of energy*

    *Abruptly, Chrome's Flames generate wickedly-bladed chains*

    *Chingling loudly, the mass of black chains becomes Real and closes in on Fran*

    *Meanwhile, Fran's own Mist Flames start to swirl around him at a rapid speed, becoming an illusion*

    *The illusion of a huge water vortex rapidly turns real, catching the chains*

    *It turns back to an ordinary illusion, freezes, then shifts to a Real Illusion of ice with incredible speed*

    *All of Chrome's chains are frozen in the ice, captured utterly*

    *Finally, the illusion of a wooden door appears and turns real with no hurry*

    *Knob turning, the fully-functional door swings open from the jagged ice - Which is just the right thickness to accomadate said door*

    Fran: *Casually emerges* Once again, we reach a stalemate.

    Chrome: ... *Breathing calms steadily* ...

    Neb: Good, Chrome. Maintain an unshaken spirit...

    *Flaring his wings, he radiates great amounts of dark indigo quasi-Mist Flames*

    *As the mist expands outward and consolidates with Chrome's own Flames, Neb's eyes glint*

    Neb: ...Know this, Fran...We have not yet begun to fight.

    Chrome: *Face becomes strangely serene*

    Zev: Hmmm...Interesting.

    --- --- ---

    [ An Unknown, Rundown Space Station: ]

    *A familiar ship, small and bulky, has docked in the damaged bay*

    *For some reason, though no one is there and little equipment is left, the life support systems are fully-activated and going strong*

    *At a knocking on the ship's entry ramp, a certain hunched, green-robed figure enters the command to open*

    Mushima: Welcome back, brother. I trust that your venture was succesful...?

    Takashima: Glah. *Enters with surprising grace for his size, setting a large object down*

    *Consisting of simply a dull silver cylinder with countless darkened circuits on its surface, it seems quite innocuous*

    Mushima: The Y-7 Core...Excellent. Our master certainly kept it well hidden...Cloaked, erased from all starmaps, adrift in an Empty Zone...

    Takashima: Glah. Glah. Glah, glah. *Indicates something outside of the ship, radiating unease at something*

    Mushima: ... *Gazes out* ...I see it, brother. That is similar...But not our master's design.

    *Floating at a safe distance is a circle of ten one-by-four, rectangular satellites resembling meager strips of white metal*

    Mushima: ...I don't trust its presence, but we don't have time to pick fights with peculiarities.

    *Closing the entry hatch without hesitation, he turns to Hishima while the ship takes off on autopilot*

    Hishima: ... *Muscular, humanoid white arms crossed, is staring down at the floor* ...

    Mushima: Are you alright, brother? *Pause* That girl is bothering you, hm?

    Hishima: Yes...But for a different reason, now. *Continues staring straight at the floor*

    Mushima: How so? What would bother you more than an accidental death, brother?

    Hishima: I felt...Something off. We had to retrieve the Notes, and I was disgusted with myself on reflex...

    Mushima: ...So you overlooked that hunch. I wouldn't blame you. So, do you think she's alive?

    Hishima: I wouldn't wager on it...But I think it's possible.

    Takashima: Glah, glah. Glah. Glah. *Stands a bit closer*

    Mushima: Takashima is right. Either she's alive, and may prove a future enemy...Or she's dead, and we've earned the ire of her friends.

    Hishima: ...But regardless, we'll fight them either way. *Sighs* Your point has been made...I'll not dwell on it.

    Mushima: I thank you, brother...We cannot have you distracted at the critical step.

    Hishima: Fear not, brother. Nothing will halt my part in the mission.

    Takashima: ... *Turns slightly* ...Glah. *Body hums quietly*

    Mushima: That strange construct follows, but makes no attacks?

    Takashima: ... ... ...Glah. Glah. Glah, glah.

    Mushima: ...The ideal observance distance? Curious, curious.

    Takashima: *Nods* Glagggh. *Flexes hand anxiously*

    Hishima: ...Let it follow. I don't detect an intent to attack.

    Mushima: Very well. They'll be present for quite a display.

    Takashima: Glagh. Glah. *Taps a button on the wall*

    Mushima: Hm...Well, they might as well know they're not sneaking up on us.

    Hishima: Indeed. A foolhardy ambush would be meddlesome.

    Takashima: Glah. *Falls silent again*

    *All three slip into professional silence*

    *They near an indistinct planet...*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3939
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon May 09, 2011 7:16 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Shroom: Something cool...? Okay~

    *He smiles*

    *He is surprised even with himself how much he likes Mamimi, and has an internal battle figuring out why, but to no success*

    ...

    [ Library: ]

    *Yuuka breaks completely out of her comfort zone and goes shy again*

    Yuuka: Friends...? I'm your friend... Right?

    *She blushes and starts looking around insecurely*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4510
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 09, 2011 7:56 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Mamimi: *Smiles* M'kay.

    *Taking out her slingshot, she loads a Burst Green into it*

    *Launching it upward, the green, seed-like object suddenly erupts with color*

    *Rapidly blooming into a frilled violet and yellow-orange flower, dangling numerous resplendent vines, the Burst Green floats downward*

    *As it lands gently and begins to fade into glimmering particles, Mamimi looks to Shroom*

    Mamimi: Cool, huh? *Still smiling in a relaxed, friendly way*

    Misaki: *A wide smile graces her face* Beautiful~

    Haruko: *Continues strumming guitar*

    Ryoko: *Still napping*

    --- --- ---

    [ Library: ]

    Dorothy: ...? *Looks up*

    *Her expression seems distinctly confused*

    Dorothy: I had thought I...Felt that way, but...I didn't think you would...Agree...

    *Tilting her head quizzically, she extends her hand to grasp Yuuka's wing ever-so gently*

    *Smooth and faintly warm, Dorothy's hand is quite pleasant*

    Dorothy: ...Honestly, I'm not sure...What makes a friendship...Exactly...

    *Looking at Yuuka with a degree of innocence, she seems ever confused*

    Makoto: I think you feel a kind of "love" for Yuuka.

    Dorothy: *Turns her gaze to Makoto* ...?

    Makoto: As I've always been taught...When you "love" someone, you want to make them happy; and you never want to see them sad. And your "friends" are those who truly care about you...Make you happy when they're around...Make your "reactor" feel safe.

    Dorothy: ... *Lays a hand on left breast* ...I see...Thank you...Muchly...

    Makoto: *Thumbs up* Not a problem, girl~friend~! *Winning smile*

    Dorothy: ... *Looks up* Yuuka...You're truly...My friend.

    *Her eyes give a glimmer as-of-yet unseen in them*

    Dorothy: You make me feel...Safe.

    *As well, her headband's circuits are flickering in unusual patterns of waves*

    Dorothy: ...I apologize for making you upset...I will...

    *Gently, her thumb strokes the back of Yuuka's wing*

    Dorothy: I will...Not worry. I now know...

    *To especially Makoto's shock, a gentle, genuine smile appears on Dorothy's face*

    Dorothy: ...You all...Are the best friends I could hope for.

    *Resting a hand on her face, her eyes glint curiously*

    Dorothy: ...Strange...This is not in any of my programming. Why would an android...Smile?

    *At the sound of the door opening again, Dorothy looks up to the entering figure; her smile fading again*

    Pitou: Because...I think I've figured out your true purpose.

    Dorothy: *Eyes widen* You're not lying.

    Pitou: I'm a bit loopy, but I wouldn't say such a cruel lie.

    Dorothy: ... *Looks between him and Yuuka* ...

    Pitou: ...Would you like to know now?

    Dorothy: *Looks at Yuuka...For approval?*

    *Indeed, she seems to seek Yuuka's agreement*

    Makoto: Wow. The plot is sure moving.

    *She idly hand-grooms her tail*

    --- --- ---

    [ Concealed Training Room: ]

    Fran: *Leaps back swiftly*

    *Right where he was, a massive, iron pillar drops*

    Chrome: *Is entirely focused, gaze unusually determined*

    Neb: *Circles above, supplying more and more Mist Flame supplements*

    Haru: Wow...! I knew Chrome-chan was an official member of Vongola...But I've never seen her so...So...

    Zev: Focused. *Is smiling calmly* For the first time since she left the main Vongola Famiglia to accompany us...I've never seen her so determined. And it's not just her new gear.

    Haru: *Looks over, finally over her blush* What do you mean, Zev-san? What's motivating her, then...?

    Zev: Chrome is now aware of how important she is to us. For a long time, I know she's felt like dead weight...But now, we've proven to her that she's just as much a warrior as any of the rest of us.

    Haru: ... *Turns gaze down* ...And she's fully driven...To grow strong...And...Help who she loves... *Sigh* I see.

    Zev: I want you stay near me for a while, Haru-san. *Gives her a winning smile* I've got something that I think will give you a thrill.

    Haru: ... *Gazes at him quizzically, before nodding* ...Alright. I look forward to it, Zev-san.

    *Meanwhile, Fran has trapped Chrome in another illusion, and proceeds to launch Real Illusion spikes*

    Chrome: *Breaks free of the illusion just in time to evade injury* ...!!

    Fran: ...Don't hold back, now. This is serious training. I won't kill you...But I'm not going to prepare you for the chance enemy to play nice and not aim to kill a scared little girl.

    Chrome: ... *Rises to feet, expression set, but calm* ... *Holds out free arm*

    Neb: *Alights on her shoulder, giving off a tremendous indigo-colored light*

    Chrome: *Both of her rings blaze with Mist Flames* Gufo di Nebbia...

    Neb: *Screeches wildly, before changing shape with a flash*

    Chrome: ...Cambio Forma: Daemon Spade's Lens.

    Zev: This is unexpected, for me.

    Fran: *Eyes narrow, as the Mist Flames fade away from Chrome's person*

    *Still clinging to her, nonetheless, the curtain of Flames has swept away enough that she can be seen*

    *Consisting of three black-framed lenses of progressively greater size overlapping - The largest at center, middle-largest above and to the right, and smallest directly to the left - This Cambio Forma radiates strange power. In addition, each lens is adorned with a small protrusion on the bottom and a pair of miniaturized wings*

    Fran: ...Impressive. I didn't expect you to have such control of that by this point...

    Chrome: *Despite the object's growing malicious presence, she somehow manages to keep it in check as it hovers before her eye*

    Zev: Daemon Spade's Lens...The most sinister and individual Cambio Forma of the entire Vongola Famiglia.

    Haru: Why so? Wasn't Daemon Spade the First Mist Guardian, hand-picked by Vongola Primo?

    Zev: Yes...But he wasn't like the others. His greatest dream was for his Family to be strongest and farthest-reaching, so that they could truly protect the weak. But...

    Haru: ... *Catches on* ...But...He went about it in a...Bad way...?

    Zev: Basically...He actively sought to wipe out all other Families, and simply erased anyone who so much as acted on the thought of his Family's decline. For his cruelty, even though Giotto tried to dissuade him, he left...All that's left of him is the Cambio Forma. It's been so tainted, the only time I've seen Chrome use it in the past, Spade almost completely took over her body...

    *Stroking his chin thoughtfully, he watches Chrome with a certain curiosity*

    Zev: ...But for Chrome to have mastered it, unaided... *Frowns thoughtfully* Even for me, there may be no telling how strong she actually is.

    Haru: Wow... *Looks back to the battle at hand* ...

    *Neither Chrome nor Fran moves*

    *The staredown goes on...*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3939
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon May 09, 2011 8:26 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    *Shroom strangely finds delight in the eruption of color and movement, not really something he would find entertaining before*

    Shroom: That is cool... Hehehe~ awesome~

    *The communicator vibrates in his pocket*

    *Shroom thinks of grabbing it, but realizes he can't*

    Shroom: Aw, freaking-

    *He concentrates all his energies into moving his arm*

    Shroom: Move, godammit MOVE!

    *His arm twitches slightly, but no other movement can be seen whatsoever*

    Shroom: Ugggh...

    *The communicator still vibrates*

    ...

    [ Library: ]

    *Yuuka blushes at everyone looking at her direction*

    Yuuka: Uhhh...

    *She forces herself not to freeze up*

    Yuuka: ... Yeah, I suppose it's gonna be useful to find out...

    ...

    *She blushes and looks at the floor*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4510
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 09, 2011 9:10 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Mamimi: *Reaches into Shroom's pocket*

    *Taking out the communicator, she opens the line and holds it for Shroom*

    Misaki: Precious~ *Eyes glimmer at the sight*

    Haruko: *Has fallen asleep while playing*

    Ryoko: *Rests head in Haruko's lap*

    --- --- ---

    [ Library: ]

    Dorothy: Thank you... *Looks to Pitou*

    Pitou: Very well...To put it straightforward - And this is only a theory - I think you would fall under "Unique Purpose", Dorothy-chan...

    Dorothy: What do you mean...? *Quirks head slightly*

    Pitou: Your possession of a "soul"...Your authentic emotions...And that smile just now...

    Dorothy: ... *Catches on* Do you think that those are key to my function?

    Pitou: Yes. My theory is that you are meant to be the very ultimate "Companion-Class" android...

    Dorothy: ...How so? Why would I not merely be programmed to show pleasant emotions?

    Pitou: By ultimate, I mean the key traits of Companion-Class androids - Opinions, quasi-compassion, imitated emotions - Perfected to the point that you transcend a mere automaton.

    Dorothy: ... *Rests hand on chest again* ...So...I am meant to be...

    Pitou: Yes. I believe your purpose, in and of itself, is to be an android capable of thinking for yourself, feeling compassion for others, and possessing true emotions. A truly living being, despite being mechanical.

    Dorothy: ... *Bows head* ...But...Why? How would that help anyone...?

    Pitou: That is what I intend to help you discover.

    Dorothy: ... *Looks up, and gazes around herself* ...

    *Eyes wavering, abruptly, streaming lines of light go down her cheeks at random*

    Dorothy: ...I do...Have...Meaning...Aaahhh... *Weakly hugs Yuuka*

    *Truly, truly crying, without physical tears, she holds Yuuka close*

    Dorothy: ...Thank you...All of you...So...Much...

    *She rests her face on Yuuka's shoulder*

    --- --- ---

    [ Concealed Training Room: ]

    Chrome: *Stares Fran down*

    Fran: *Cautiously prepares his Sei-Sei-Sei Ring*

    Haru: Why doesn't Fran-san just use another illusion? *Stops* ...The Lens?

    Zev: *Nods* Daemon Spade's Lens can see right through near-any illusion - And even with that Ring, Fran would just be wasting energy trying to construct an illusion that can resist it.

    Fran: *Suddenly forms the illusion of two bladed discs* ... *Turns both of them Real*

    *He proceeds to toss them both with incredible speed*

    Chrome: ... *Narrowly blocks both* ...

    *The two return to watching each other's every move*

    Zev: ...What now...? What will come next?

    *He seems keenly intrigued*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13416
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon May 09, 2011 9:15 am

    *Klak unties his ankle, stands up, and uses Gravity to lift Praepositus into the air*

    ---

    *Striborg swoops near Wyvern Serkel*

    Striborg: "Seems like this enemy has been downed. Targeting enemy tank.."

    *he is about to attack one of Uterio's tanks, when a dark form appears behind him*

    Striborg: "What-"

    *the form reaches its hand at his face, and he vanishes*

    ---

    *Perseus, the Malchiorians, and their allies continue fighting Uterio's forces*

    ---

    *Nadle remains silent*

    DK: "That was weird...is everyone alright?"

    Baterra: "Fine here!"

    Jinx: "You would be unaffected, Baterra. My squad and I are fine, thank you."

    Nadle: "I am fine. Let us continue.....the sooner we find Klak, the better."



    _________________


    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3939
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon May 09, 2011 9:30 am

    [ Training room: ]

    *Shroom mouths a happy "thank you" up to Mamimi*

    Shroom: ... Hello?

    ???: Is that Shroom?

    Shroom: Yeah, what is it?

    ???: Shroom, I'm scared, it's all dark a-

    Shroom: Feel around until you find a light switch.

    *After a few moments, a clicking sound can be heard*

    ???: Oh, thank you~!

    Shroom: ... Who is this?

    ???: Oh, let's just say... An old friend.

    Shroom: ... I have several old friends.

    *The girl on the other side of the line giggles*

    Shroom: Waaaait... Waaaait...

    ???: Hmmmm?

    Shroom: Holy sh-... How the...

    ???: In your own time~

    Shroom: Where are you?

    ???: Ooh~ I would say about... Five minutes away from you?

    Shroom: ... WHAT.

    *The line ends with a beeping sound*

    Shroom: ... This isn't going to end well.

    ...

    *Yuuka doesn't exactly know what to do, she returns the hug and blushes*

    Yuuka: *Thoughts* Well, she shows more emotion than Shroom, and he is no android.

    *She still embraces Dorothy*





    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4510
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 09, 2011 9:41 am

    [ Medical Mechanica Factory: ]

    Etna: Shh, shh. *Remains holding Prudence*

    Prudence: *Is shivering piteously, mumbling to herself*

    Etna: Calm down, Prudence...We'll protect you...Nobody will take you back there...

    Prudence: It was so dark...And her...She's crying, too...

    Etna: *Gently strokes the taller girl's hair*

    Prudence: ...Uuuh...I promise, we won't yell or curse again...Don't send us back...They'll hurt me...And they'll kill her...She was just angry because she was scared...Uuuh...Uuuuuh...

    Etna: Shh. Nobody would do that. Just calm down, and don't keep working yourself up.

    Prudence: ... *Snff* ...I'm sorry I kept it a secret...

    Etna: That's fine...

    --- --- ---

    [ Malchior IV: ]

    *From the huge, smoking crater where Serkel and KAT-D6 were, noises can be heard*

    Toph: ... *Slides foot back and forth in the dirt* ...You didn't.

    Master Big Star: As a matter of fact, yes I did.

    *Abruptly, two gigantic wings slash out of the smoke*

    Toph: *Grins* Sweeeeet.

    *Exploding upward, a new wyvern wheels around the sky*

    *With its upper pair of wings much wider and its entire body armor plated, it strikes a fearsome sight. Atop the head is a fused helm with a protruding blade; the gatling guns are much larger, and now joined by a doublebarrel gun on one side and what disturbingly resembles a flamethrower on the other; the tail is ended in a round hammer that spews flames from numerous openings; and a glowing blue visor adorns its chest*

    Master Big Star: ...Well, I certainly hope that Mr. Serkel can handle the power of this new form.

    Toph: He's prolly gonna die taking half the fleet with him.

    Master Big Star: ...O...Kay... *Nervous chuckle*

    *Awkward silence reigns again*

    --- --- ---

    [ Malchior IV, Klak vs. Praepositus: ]

    Praepositus: And once again, you attempt to frighten me with a party trick.

    *Swiftly uncapping four smoke grenades at once, he spins and tosses them about himself*

    *As a result, he's completely wreathed in smoke*

    Praepositus: *Makes no noise*

    --- --- ---

    [ Training Room: ]

    Mamimi: *Nods silently as Shroom talks*

    Misaki: Hmmm. *Approaches, seemingly very interested in the conversation that took place*

    *As of now, the slumbering Haruko and Ryoko are both sitting upright*

    *They are currently hugging each other in their sleep*

    --- --- ---

    [ Library: ]

    Dorothy: ... *Soon calms* ...

    *Remaining there, hugging Yuuka, she speaks quietly*

    Dorothy: ...I really...Really do...Have...True friends... *Sighs quietly*

    Pitou: Simply too precious~

    Makoto: I know~
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13416
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon May 09, 2011 12:17 pm

    *Klak jumps into the the smoke*

    *he blasts Praepositus with light*

    Me: Party tricks? I wonder what you call death then!

    *repels him using the Crast*

    ---

    *Nadle walks up to Prudence*

    Nadle: "I know that it's like to be afraid. To live each day, not knowing whether or not you will survive. I know what it's like to have something from hell itself breathing down your neck, watching your every movement. I know, my dear. The best you can do is get up, and live, knowing that every time you put a bullet in the heart of evil you prevent something like that from happening again. It is the idea that I can make a difference that gives me the strength to go on."


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4510
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 09, 2011 12:47 pm

    [ Medical Mechanica Factory: ]

    Prudence: ...Uuuh...They...Hurt me...Really bad...

    Etna: ... *Notices something* May I show them, Prudence...?

    Prudence: *Snff* *Snff* ...Mm-hmm...

    Etna: ... *Gently lifts up the back of Prudence's hoodie, handling her gently*

    *Holding that in place, she carefully moves the edge of Prudence's shorts*

    Etna: ... *Eyes glow dangerous* What kind of disgusting - !? ...Whoever did this will pay.

    *On the upper-side of Prudence's hip, a terrible scar can be seen*

    *Poorly-healed, with several outward branches, its edges faintly pulse with darkness*

    Etna: This is a wound so evil...Only a greater evil could undo it...

    ???: I'd bet my pride as a remorseless fiend I could do it.

    *Whirling at the voice, Etna clutches Prudence in defense; her teeth grow into fangs*

    Etna: YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE!! *Gives off a crimson aura*

    *The approaching figure chuckles, raising hands appeasingly*

    Ravat: Chill. I'm not here to kill anybody - Sadly.

    Etna: *Hisses loudly at him*

    --- --- ---

    [ Klak vs. Praepositus: ]

    Praepositus: *Rises up* Death? I think of it as the price for overestimating oneself.

    *Abruptly, he drags his kusarigama from just below the flail*

    *The scythe comes whistling towards Klak's right knee from behind*

    *Its blade gleams hungrily...*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12898
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon May 09, 2011 7:20 pm

    OOS: Waiting on BBC...


    _________________
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3939
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Tue May 10, 2011 3:35 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Shroom: Uuuuh...

    *He clears his throat awkwardly*

    Shroom: That was... Someone I knew from when I was really small... Yeah...

    *He says something along the lines of "Argh, she's gonna freaking kill me..." under his breath*

    Shroom: Ugh... Moss can explain it better than I can...

    *Shroom looks at Mamimi apologetically*

    Shroom: Uhhh... She's probably gonna arrive via my summon coin, so... Yeah...

    *He gestures with his eyes at the pouch full of coins*

    Shroom: It's like, got a picture of a circle on it...

    ...

    [ Library: ]

    Yuuka: Mmmmmm...

    *She holds the hug for as long as possible, she feels comfortable and safe while embracing her*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31279
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Tue May 10, 2011 4:24 am

    *the spheres attack Muta's group*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4510
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue May 10, 2011 8:38 am

    [ The Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Mamimi: 'Kay.

    *Gently taking Shroom's pouch, she searches through it*

    *Running her hands across each one, without looking, she pulls out the exact coin*

    Mamimi: ...Maybe you're not interested...But I can "feel" different kinds of magic and abilities.

    *Placing the coin nearby Shroom, at a safe but reachable distance for both of them, she also puts the pouch back*

    Mamimi: I learned it where I grew up...It was kinda essential to survive.

    *Watching Shroom for a while, she suddenly gives a calm smile at him at something unknown*

    Mamimi: ...I can tell...You hold a lot of cool surprises. The art has a lot of names...

    Misaki: ...Would you happen to know it as the "Color of Observation?"

    Mamimi: ... *Blink* Yeah...What do you know about it, Misaki-san?

    Misaki: I've studied it before. Actually, to an extent, it's natural for all organic, thinking creatures...

    *Sitting down beside the two, she takes out some kind of object to polish it with a blue cloth*

    *The object is shaped simply like a fist-sized block of wood, mostly a squat, octagonal prism*

    *Despite its modest appearance, both Mamimi and Shroom can feel power radiating from it*

    Misaki: ...The Color of Observation is the heightened form of every creature's ability to watch and learn about their surroundings; necessary for survival. It's one of the Six Colors of Survival, and from these, near-all naturally inborn abilities that are developed for protecting oneself are derived.

    Mamimi: Wow...So...Can you use it? The Color of Observation? *Eyes light up*

    Misaki: *Chuckles* Of course! Technically, any organic race is capable of it - It's organic life's trademark. On Jurai, before advanced technology, before we used the Royal Trees, before standardized magic, before even our planet's advent of more powerful shamanism, we lived by the Six Colors of Survival. That's how most races started out, actually.

    Mamimi: Cool...! *Looks to Shroom* Say...Shroom-san...I've got an idea. A great idea.

    *Smile returning, she's clearly plotting something for her new friend*

    Mamimi: First off...Have you ever had a defining experience where you knew what someone would do before they did it?

    *Taking out a white cloth to polish her slingshot, she continues in her airy voice*

    Mamimi: You know...An especially strong instinctual response?

    *Looking him over, her eyes clearly appear to be planning*

    Mamimi: ...Maybe one that saved someone's life...?

    *A nostalgic look crosses her face*

    --- --- ---

    [ Library: ]

    Dorothy: ... *Keeps hugging Yuuka silently* ...

    Pitou: I have some things to show you...Back in my room, whenever's fine.

    Makoto: *Still swooning over how 'precious' the situation is*

    Dorothy: ...Soon, Nefelpitou. Thank you.

    Pitou: *Nods slightly*

    --- --- ---

    [ The Bebop II's Hull, Outside: ]

    Mikihisa: *Walks along a narrow ledge, looking around*

    *On instinct, he follows the loud sounds of power tools running*

    Mikihisa: Hmmm...Quite a cold planet, this is. *Stops below a certain spot, sitting there*

    *Silently, he looks out over the expanse of Kalta Thaea at dusk*

    Mikihisa: ... *Waits until a lapse in the tool noise* Mystifying, isn't it?

    Vi: *Lowers her power drill, goggles over her eyes* What's that, Mikihisa-san?

    Mikihisa: This planet. It's none too pretty...But you must admit, this flat, cold place does provoke thought.

    Vi: ... *Lifts her goggles, looking out as well* ...Reminds me of home. In a way.

    Mikihisa: Before I met Sagihime...I wasn't exactly the guy you'd think of becoming a great shaman.

    Vi: *Sits down next to him* How so? Weren't you an ascetic monk before marrying her?

    Mikihisa: For about two Juraian years and seven regular years before we married. Our courtship before that...

    Vi: Heh. You can tell me - I'm sure you were much closer to being a shaman than I was when I first met my Spirit Ally.

    Mikihisa: I was a lazy, immature, spoiled kid in a travelling band. I had been exposed to enough of life as Juraian Royalty to turn me rotten, but not enough to cure me of it. I left home before marrying, thinking I could do anything and anywhere without trouble. I knew how to play a guitar pretty well, but any money my band got, we wasted on beer.

    Vi: And I take it that you could never afford good beer, either? *Chuckles, resting head with fingers interwoven behind for support*

    Mikihisa: Right on. It might have been more bearable had we ever had a way to keep beer cold. Soon, I realized that I was getting no enjoyment out of life...When our band's singer died in a barfight and the rest of us fizzled out, I went back home - And stayed hidden in the forests, ashamed of my failure. In the meantime, I happened across a lost girl with blonde hair, running from a few thugs.

    Vi: You were trained in martial arts as brother of the First Prince, hm? Aren't you older than Zev's dad?

    Mikihisa: I made the decision to give Azusa my inheritance as future king - And he's proven a far better ruler than I could ever hope. Anywho, I beat those thugs up good, and helped the girl. As it turned out, she was totally blind.

    Vi: ...I see. That's how you two met, huh? *Still smiling* All-too sweet.

    Mikihisa: *Chuckles* Yeah. You wouldn't think so if you saw us. Sagihime didn't have full control over her Reishi at that point - So, we ended up in a lot of arguments. One day, while we were travelling, we came across a small shrine. It was pretty run-down, but the itako there was one keen old girl, and tricked us into letting her divine our future spouses.

    *Pausing for a moment as a cold wind blows through - Neither he nor Vi even flinching - The two soon continue*

    Mikihisa: That set us further on edge...But when the itako told Sagihime that her destiny was to become a far greater itako than herself, I did something I hadn't done in years: I fully put this girl, who I knew nothing about, first in my mind. I said that whatever I could do to help, I'd do it.

    *With another pause (This time in clear emotion, instead), Vi can tell he's smiling behind the mask*

    Mikihisa: ...The itako told me that what I could do was achieve my own destiny. She told me to train as an ascetic monk for two years, and come back only if I had reached an understanding of 'the truth' in that time.

    Vi: So...How did you attain this 'understanding of the truth?' *Seems quite intrigued*

    Mikihisa: I lived alone in the forests. I hiked alone in the cold mountains nearby. When I came back two years later, as promised, both I and Sagihime had matured. It was then that we learned of how, before the advanced age of Juraian society, Royalty had a tradition of going to an itako to be married.

    Vi: ... *Smiles softly, saying nothing for a while* ...That's great, Mikihisa-san.

    *Falling into comfortable silence, they look up at the stars together*

    Vi: ... *Waits to tell her story* ...

    --- --- ---

    [ Navel of Lake: ]

    *Both of the blue knights are slain*

    Albireo: *Is glancing around, his halberd stained red*

    ???: Come, now...If you just leave me alone, I'll even tell you some juicy info.

    Albireo: Hmph. I don't need you to do that. You used to be so respected on BZPower...I respected you. You were creative, you were a free-thinker...And now, you've fallen in with that group.

    ???: Don't you see? I'm not on any one side...And I really have no intentions of disturbing your bugly little game, here.

    Albireo: You, the Vagrant A.I., the Mode:GONE Programs...Do you really not care about the people you hurt?

    ???: It's simple, Albireo - You think we're hurting them...We're saving them.

    Albireo: Ha. *Smiles darkly* There's a joke. How will putting innocent people in a coma save them?

    ???: I was charged by a certain someone...To save as many BZPers possible. Before Instrumentality.

    Albireo: ...!? *Grits teeth* Instrumentality is a disproven theory. Our scientists -

    ???: Have done what? Do they stand smugly above creation, observing all?

    Albireo: No. They use reason. You act on whims.

    ???: Oh, how they always like to think that...If you knew how many things I'd planned out meticulously, how many random outbursts were loaded for effect, how many forged friendships were intended to lend me assistance later...

    Albireo: You are utterly deluded. I'll see to it that you can hurt no one else.

    *Right above him, a grinning shadow appears suspended in mid-air*

    ???: I'd love to see you try. *Lunges*

    *Blood splatters*

    --- --- ---

    [ Unknown Port: ]

    *A certain ship has docked*

    *Supported by specially-bonded wood and metal, a small number of clearly military-focused executives cautiously peer at the three arrivals*

    Takashima: *Keeps his place beside the ship* Glah. *Snorts loudly*

    Mushima: *Stands alongside the ship with Takashima* I agree. This place reeks of bureaucracy and contentment.

    Hishima: *Apart from his brothers, speaks to a portly man* Sir Tatetsuki. I trust you have kept our sanctum blocked off from all trespassers...?

    Tatetsuki: *Indeed quite portly, has a bald-topped head, long, wavy black hair in the back, and thick sideburns* That we have...Although, I hope I don't regret letting you on Juraian territory.

    Hishima: Worry not. You shall find that Jurai will not lift a finger against you - Their trust in you is still rightly placed. Fret not over such matters.

    Tatetsuki: So...The sanctum beneath the Main Complex is safe, and only our most essential personnel are still present. Will you be staying for a while, Hishima-san?

    Hishima: I alone. My brothers still have work to complete, for now. Afterwards, the three of us shall all leave for one more mission.

    Tatetsuki: Hmph. And you have kept up your end of the promise, I trust...?

    Hishima: *Inclines head* All of the space pirates threatening local Juraian Refugee Ships have been eliminated.

    Tatetsuki: Excellent. Even my men have been pressed to keep them under control...

    *Pausing for a moment, he stares at Hishima blankly*

    *Smile wavering slightly, Tatetsuki sways imperceptibly under Hishima's gaze.

    Hishima: *Clenches fingers of right hand under cloak* ... *Whispers* ...Tighten, my snare...

    *Off to the side, the apparent commander of the nearby forces frowns darkly*

    *With a completely bald head, thick gray mustache, and eyes shadowed by his prominent brow, he is decidedly intimidated. Dressed in a full military uniform with a distinct presence of four strictly earned badges, he strikes a much more imposing figure as a leader than Tatetsuki*

    Nearby Officer: *Leans over, whispering* Commander Shishiyama, what's wrong?

    Shishiyama: ...Nothing. Or at least, nothing yet. *Expression shows that he will answer no more questions from his men*

    *After Tatetsuki heads back into the main complex and the rest of the military officers file out, Hishima walks back over to his brothers*

    Mushima: Ryuten was an ingenious location for our master to select...Its environment is most perfect.

    Takashima: Glah. Glaghhh. *Stares off into the sky, past the open roof*

    Mushima: ...Yet, just as Takashima says...We must be careful not to bring Jurai right to us.

    Hishima: Fear not. Tatetsuki is still within the palm of our hand...But the commander is entirely different. The plan remains the same - We shall assist in Ryuten's affairs, and shall do nothing to harm the allies of Jurai whom pass through here.

    Mushima: Very well, brother. Takashima and I shall retrieve Special Program 32.

    Takashima: Glaaagh. Glah. *Turns head in Hishima's direction*

    Hishima: It shall be easy...And I shall keep our little admirer in sight.

    *Saying no more, Takashima and Mushima board the small ship*

    *After they take off, Hishima turns to look off to the side with a huff*

    *Indeed, the ring of satellite-strips still floats nearby*

    Hishima: ... *Gazes sternly at the construct* ...

    *The tension is palpable*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13416
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue May 10, 2011 9:13 am

    *Nadle looks to the ground*

    *he forms a ball of light in his hand*

    *D-Klak steps in front of Ravat with his hood on his head*

    DK: "We have enough problems. Do what the girl said, and leave."

    ---

    *Klak is hit in the knee, and stumbles*

    *he repels himself from the ground, and charges towards Praepositus*

    *grabbing him by the collar, he lifts him to the air*


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4510
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue May 10, 2011 10:01 am

    [ Medical Mechanica Factory: ]

    Ravat: Heh. That scar won't just go away.

    *Flexing the fingers on one hand, he looks directly at Etna*

    Ravat: As long as she has that scar, those rogue Nightmares can track her anywhere...I'm not doing this because I want to. Nabonidus got especially pissy when I tried to get out of it. He's got some scheme about this...

    Etna: *Growls animalistically, clutching Prudence closer* ...? *She looks down at the taller girl*

    Prudence: *Ears lay down flat* Please...If it means this scar is gone...Please...I don't want to go back to Zev...With a big scar...If he finds out...He'll go ballistic...Tryin' to get revenge...

    Etna: ... *Huffs, before moving back slightly* ...The minute you look about to try something, Ravat -

    Ravat: Yeah, yeah. Cute. *Striding over, he kneels down beside the quivering Prudence*

    *Holding one large hand out, he keeps it over the location of her scar*

    Prudence: ... *Curls up, eyes squinted shut* ... *Anticipates some great pain* ...

    *For a few moments, nothing at all happens*

    Ravat: Done. *Stands up, walking away from her*

    Etna: You cad!! You didn't do anything at all - !!

    Prudence: *Whispers* It's...Gone...

    Etna: *Spins, looking at her* Are you sure?

    Prudence: *Slides hand past her waistband, against her upper-hip* ...Yes...It's...Disappeared...

    *Turning swiftly, her eyes light up in jubilance*

    Prudence: Thank you!! Thank - ...You...

    *Without a trace, Ravat has disappeared from the hall*

    Prudence: ... *Stands* ...Let's keep going.

    *She heads down the hall silently*

    Etna: *Follows cautiously*

    --- --- ---

    [ Klak vs. Praepositus: ]

    Praepositus: *Manages to catch the scythe's grip*

    *Holding the grip reverse of normal, he aims a strike for Klak's inner-elbow*

    *Nonetheless, the battle is taking its toll on him*

    --- --- ---

    [ Bebop II, Concealed Training Room: ]

    Chrome: *Raises a brick wall of Real Illusion*

    *This blocks the numerous blades which pierce into it*

    *Next, she rolls away from the wall to avoid the huge axeblade falling*

    Fran: *Sei-Sei-Sei Ring is glowing brightly with Mist Flames*

    Zev: Hmmm...Chrome is getting ready for something...

    Haru: *Watches in mild awe*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3939
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Tue May 10, 2011 6:23 pm

    [ Training room: ]

    *Several memories start popping into Shroom's head*

    Shroom: Yeah, a few times~

    *He smiles*

    Shroom: There have been loads of interesting situations like that in my life, I dunno, they just happen.

    ...

    [ Library: ]

    *Yuuka yawns again*

    Yuuka: Mmmm...

    *Unfortunately, she is in an extremely comfortable position, she drifts in and out of consciousness*

    *She breathes out with an airy "Sorry..." and falls asleep on Dorothy, which isn't a very heavy burden, seeing as Yuuka is extremely light*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12898
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue May 10, 2011 7:17 pm

    *Muta attempts to repel one, V-K fires a blast of chain lightning at them, Yon whacks one into a wall, and Trantoshen covers one in fire*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31279
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Wed May 11, 2011 4:03 am

    *a few spheres are destroyed, but whenever one is destroyed, two others appear*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4510
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed May 11, 2011 7:52 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Mamimi: I see...

    *She stops to think for a while*

    Mamimi: ...Well, it'll have to wait until you can move again.

    Misaki: *Hums a little tune as she polishes the curious wooden block*

    *It still gives off a signfificant aura of power*

    Mamimi: ... *Gazes over at it* ...

    --- --- ---

    [ Library: ]

    Dorothy: *Gently supports Yuuka*

    Makoto: *Strolls over, carefully picking the Harpie up in her arms*

    Pitou: *Leads the group out*

    --- --- ---

    [ Unknown Swamp & Ocean Planet: ]

    *The Shima Brothers's ship has docked on a gently sloping hill*

    *All around, gnarled trees crowd in so close that nearly all blurs into a muddled brown and green*

    *They have been joined by a group of Irumok bounty hunters, each grumbling to themselves conspiratorily*

    Mushima: You all will be paid...So long as we get what we came for. I advise you all tread carefully - Ghu'uhr is home to a wide variety of ferocious beasts.

    *Huffing, none paying much attention to the green-robed being, a few the Irumok proceed to draw their machetes*

    *Approaching the veil of bark and vine, they immediately begin hacking away at the foliage*

    *This goes on for only a few moments - Stopped by a sudden grumble of deep volume*

    *Without warning, a long spike erupts through the plantlife*

    *Piercing an Irumok clean through the chest, it proceeds to drag him in*

    *Howls of pain and disgusting squelches come from the gloom*

    *Soon, only the squelches can be heard; followed by utter quiet...*

    *Stunned, the Irumok turn slowly to look at Mushima*

    Mushima: A king oph'ullk. That's a rare one, indeed...

    *Saying no more, he takes out some kind of tracking instrument*

    Takashima: ... *Stares at the foliage* ...

    *More rumbles can be heard, and a distinct rustling*

    Takashima: Glagh. *Rumbles back*

    *Whatever it is, the "king oph'ullk" falls silent*

    Takashima: Glah. *Falls silent*

    --- --- ---

    [ Ryuten: ]

    *Sitting in a meeting with Commander Shishiyama, Tatetsuki looks visibly stressed*

    Shishiyama: ... *Has been forced to cease a report* ...Sir. You look quite unwell, today.

    Tatetsuki: Pay it no mind...Hff...I may be a bit out-of-shape...Hff...Hff...But I can still...Hff...Still...

    Shishiyama: Please. Take some time to relax - Perhaps some woodcarving...We can't have our leader working himself into an early heart attack. *Chuckles* Do you think I wouldn't look out for an old friend, Tatetsuki-san?

    Tatetsuki: ... *Smiles* ...Many thanks. For some reason...I feel so...Hff...Hff...Like I've forgotten something...Truly...

    *Sighing, he rises to his feet - Draping a gold-lined, purple coat across his shoulders - And leaves*

    Shishiyama: There is something very wrong on Ryuten...But Tatetsuki is a strong man.

    *Brow furrowing, he directs his report to the subordinates in the office instead*

    ---

    [ Inside a Nearby Room: ]

    *Sitting before a block of wood, Tatetsuki is clearly strained*

    Tatetsuki: ... *Tries to set his chisel, but something stops him* ...Hff...Hff...

    *Many times, over and over again, he tries to start a carving; in the end, never successful*

    *From the shadows behind him, a certain redrobed figure emerges...*

    Hishima: *Eyes glow a faint scarlet, as he clenches one hand before himself*

    Tatetsuki: Urrrgh...! Master...Houren...What, what should I...!? Ugh! *Nearly falls*

    Hishima: ... *Relaxes his hand* No harm shall come to Ryuten...

    Tatetsuki: Yes...My planet...Shall stay safe...Urk! But...But, what of Jurai!?

    Hishima: *Eyes glow brighter; hand returns to its place* What of Jurai? You make the very ship their First Princess uses, and what do they give you...? A handshake. Mere words of thanks.

    Tatetsuki: *Clenches fingers into scalp* No...!! It is...Enough...To be...Of...Service...!! They...Saved...My...Life...

    Hishima: And I do the same. So long as you assist - Be it willing or no - My master shall leave you be.

    Tatetsuki: No...No...Gugh...Urrrgh!! AAAAAGH!! *Drops to the side, shaking violently*

    Hishima: *Thinking* This man has far too strong a will to suppress for much longer...

    *Eyes glowing ever brighter, crackles of red energy dance on Tatetsuki's body*

    Hishima: ...But you will last for long enough.

    *He leaves in silence, unseen by any*


    Last edited by Zev: Backless Gunner on Wed May 11, 2011 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun May 28, 2017 8:27 pm