BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13587
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon May 16, 2011 3:04 pm

    MK: A being that has gotten the power of a monster known as Unicron. Now, he goes around claiming to be a god. He escaped his own world, and invaded my realm several times. The most recent invasion has sent a friend of mine and I away from our home. Thus, I have landed here. Now, Meca One, I propose a wager. I may not have as much power in this place, but I know a dimension where you can actually win your war. If you release me, and help me fight Blackout and his..."ally"...Uterio, I will give you this power.

    ---

    OOS: Waitin' on Zevvy.

    ---

    *Uterio is riding his horse across a wasteland*

    *the wasteland looks like it was once a city, surrounded by a lush tropical world. But now, it is a barren, nearly lifeless place*

    Uterio: "We have conquered this city. The rest of the planet's tribes will have to kneel to prevent another bloodshed."

    *Set is riding a floating chariot*

    Set: "Yes, Generallissimo. And I do believe that these people know something about the artifact."

    Uterio: "You're wrong, Set. Only their elders know. And each tribe has invented its own myth about it. Pity that these savages still exist."

    Set: "But they are the easiest to rule."

    U: "Very true. Now, regroup our forces and get back to our base. I need to make sure our human friend is succeeding."

    Set: "And of the other campaigns?"

    U: "Each Major and General will tell of their conquests soon. Angonce will be surprised to see how much we have done in just a few days."

    Set: "Oh yes....He will. But not as much when you-"

    U: "Hush. That is a secret only you, Rahksha, Praepositus, and I know."

    Set: "You are forgetting D-Klak."

    U: "Why would I remember a dead man?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 16, 2011 9:00 pm

    [ Medical Mechanica: ]

    Prudence: *Bowls over another drone*

    *Shouting to the group, she tries to stir up valorous confidence*

    Prudence: Come on!! Keep going!!

    --- --- ---

    [ Malchior IV, Skies: ]

    Serkel: *Rolls away from the attack*

    *Curving his serpentine neck around, he flashes his beyond-dagger length fangs at Klak*

    *Acidic fumes jet towards the Makuta of Light*

    --- --- ---

    [ The Bebop II, Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    Minagi: ... *Gazes down at her bowl of rice* ...

    Ryoko: *Hungrily scarfs down bowl after bowl after bowl, using the approximate "chopstick shoveling method" to do so*

    Washu: Goodness, Ryoko. You're going to lose that sex appeal I worked so hard to give you if you keep eating like that~ *Cackles at the glare she receives, before looking to Minagi*

    Minagi: ... *Still has yet to so much as move to pick up her chopsticks*

    Washu: C'mon, Minagi~ Eat up, eat up~! It's quite good, dear! *Wink*

    Minagi: ... *Smiles softly, and begins eating* ...

    Tamao: *Watches on quietly*

    --- --- ---

    [ Unknown Icy Planet: ]

    *Groaning, Hishima slams on the folding ramp until it opens*

    *Having crashed after an issue with the ship's guidance systems that could not be corrected in time, he and his awakening brothers look about themselves*

    *All around, the dark, rocky soil - Covered by a layer of frost and patches of snow - periodically rises up into low, sloping hills. There are hardly any bushes nor even patches of grass in sight, yet the sound of waves can be heard. Following this noise, indeed, a distinctly rocky, frothy coast can be seen*

    Hishima: ...How long until the self-repair processes kick in, Mushima?

    Mushima: It will be a good two hours, I'd guess - Based on the impact we encountered...

    Takashima: Glah. *Points out towards the coastline*

    *A broad, stout figure can be seen approaching; holding a harpoon in his grip, low and not to attack*


    Hishima: Hn...It appears that we've attracted the attention of a tuskarr fisherman.

    Mushima: Refrain from attacking, for now - He could be a big help.

    Hishima: Right. *Ahem* Honorable fisherman! Can you please lend us assistance?

    Tuskarr Fisherman: ... *Snort* *Tilts head to the side* How so? Is your ship too badly damaged? *Snort*

    Hishima: Yes, indeed it is. Could we help at your village until it is done repairing itself?

    Tuskarr Fisherman: *Eyes light up, mouth curves into a smile* 'Course! Three extra sets of hands won't go to waste!

    *Nodding, the Shima Brothers move to follow the tuskarr fisherman back to and down the coast*

    Tuskarr Fisherman: A self-fixin' ship...Interesting. *Snort* You offworlders have a lotta fun toys.

    *All three of the Shima Brothers remain silent for the time being*

    Tuskarr Fisherman: *Snort* Quiet types, huh? Heheheh. I used to be that way.

    Hishima: ... *Peers into the tuskarr's back-mounted basket* ...Ah. I see you've made a good haul.

    Tuskarr Fisherman: Yup yup! *Snort* This'll be good for feedin' the village.

    Mushima: Quite a respectable man, you must be.

    Tuskarr Fishmerman: *Chuckle*
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue May 17, 2011 3:27 am

    OOS: Klak, I've kinda lost track of the war. Where should I come back in?


    _________________
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Tue May 17, 2011 5:47 am

    OOS: I'll start up the Omaha again soon~

    [ Training room: ]

    Draak'ha: Nice to meet you all~!

    *She looks over at Moss, and her expression changes immediately, rather than the outgoing smile, she wears a fear stricken gaze at something on Moss' back*

    *Draak'ha walks over to Moss slowly, tapping her on the back*

    Moss: ... What?

    Draak'ha: *Whispers in her ear* You have freaking guns? Around Shroom? Do you WANT to die?

    Moss: *Whispers back* Oh, it's okay, and besides, he can't really hurt me when he's paralyzed, can't he?

    Shroom: *Is still being sat on, and looks up at Moss and Draak'ha* ... What's going on?

    Draak'ha: *Immediately flips back to smiling* Oh~ Nothing, just talking about...

    Moss: Nharvarda! We were talking about Nharvarda and how... Um, nasty it is.

    *Draak'ha gives Moss a deadly glare*

    Shroom: Right...

    *He sighs and decides he doesn't want to know*

    *Yuuka looks up at Ursakune apologetically*

    Yuuka: I'm sorry...

    Ursakune: Don't worry, remember, this is for your benefit, not mine.

    Yuuka: I know...

    *She blushes and looks at the floor*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue May 17, 2011 8:53 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Misaki: *Is sitting off to the side, smiling calmly*

    Haruko: *Watches as the ring on her bracer slowly comes to a stop*

    Mamimi: ...What does it mean when it stops?

    Pitou: Atomsk is gone.

    --- --- ---

    [ Outside the Ship: ]

    Wekiga: *Is leaned against the doorway*

    *Panting heavily, he looks out at the bleak sunrise*

    Wekiga: ...An interesting development.

    --- --- ---

    [ Unknown Icy Planet: ]

    *Coming back to the village, the Shima Brothers exchange greetings*

    *The village consists of five tall, animalskin tents in a loose circle around a much larger tent; outside of every tent is an odd totem, with the largest outside of the central tent. Just between two tents, a number of huge, seal-like creatures sleep while penned in by a rough wooden fence*

    *Most noticeably, the village is literally two steps away from the shore; after less than a meter, the snow starts to give way to pebbles, which eventually morph into huge, icy rocks that are repeatedly surged upon by the frothy waters*

    *Within the tent of the tuskarr who found them, the Shima Brothers place their bowls of stew to the side*

    Mushima: We mean no disrespect; your generosity is truly appreciated...But...

    Hishima: ...We are not able to eat food like soup. You may have noticed, but we really don't have mouths...

    Takashima: Glah. *Inclines head slightly, keeping one huge arm lifted slightly*

    *Hanging on his forearm, two giggling tuskarr children kick their stubby legs lightly*

    Tuskarr Fisherman: Not a problem, not a problem. By the way - M'name's Retok.

    Wife: I'm Caruy. Our little boy is Tukol, and our lovely daughter is Teley. *Gently moves the bowls aside*

    Mushima: I am Mushima. My brothers are Hishima and Takashima. *Gestures to the two in turn*

    Hishima: When shall we begin helping - ...The village? *Finds a well-made net stuffed into his grasp*

    Mushima: ... ... ... *Stares down at the keenly sharp harpoon placed in his grasp*

    Takashima: ... *Holds a huge basket easily in his hand away from the kids*

    Caruy: *Chuckles* Hishima and Mushima will be helping Pop-Pop with some fishing before the sun fully rises; once it gets warmer, the big fish will get a lot more active. Takashima will help me with the foraging.

    *Glancing amongst each other briefly, the Shima Brothers move out to help with no complaint*

    Caruy: That's the spirit! That's the spirit!

    ---

    [ Far Down the Rocky Shore: ]

    *A huge longship has crashed in, and has been anchored by supremely well-made chains and anchors*

    *Moving out of the ship, lining up two-deep in the heavy, cold fog, the eight huge, armored warriors snort and growl quietly while awaiting their orders*

    *Their apparent leader - A decidedly petite-looking female silhouette - Moves out in front*

    Leader: We begin the raid now. Keep as many tuskarr alive as possible; they make excellent slaves. Don't destroy anything that could be of use. If we meet an unusual resistance, leave pillaging formation and assume war formation.

    *As the huge figures stare straight ahead, obviously well-trained, their leader stands to the side*

    Leader: *Slams her odd polearm onto a huge buckler* So that Kjetr shall prosper! Vetr fendh!

    The Troops: *Snarl* So that Kjetr shall prosper!! Vetr fendh!! *Fan out, moving up the coast*

    Leader: ... *Looks ahead, before moving in with her soldiers to follow*

    *They move closer to the village ahead...*


    Last edited by Zev: Space Cowboy on Tue May 17, 2011 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Tue May 17, 2011 9:05 am

    [ Training room: ]

    *Draak'ha sits down next to Moss, Shroom releasing a pained grunt as more weight is added to his chest*

    Shroom: Seriously guys, my ribcage is gonna bre-

    Draak'ha: Are you implying something? Huh?

    *Both Moss and Draak'ha glare down at Shroom*

    Shroom: You're both fine, it's just, my body isn't in the best condition for taking any kind of weight in the world, and-

    Moss: *Giggles* Weeeeell, that's tough~

    Shroom: Ugh... You know what worries me?

    Draak'ha: ... What?

    Shroom: That there are several robots out there made by me that are probably plotting to kill us.

    Draak'ha: Please don't tell me that the container got loose again.

    Moss: It did~

    Draak'ha: Remember Totem? She was just plain awesome.

    Shroom: She was also freaking murderous and insane.

    Moss: We~ll, I guess we'll get to see her when we go to sort out Shroom's robot problem, right?

    Shroom: Regrettably, yes...


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13587
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue May 17, 2011 10:17 am

    *Nadle leaps into the air, and lifts a Rahkshi with gravity*

    *he grabs it, and uses it as a weapon to attack the other drones*

    *the others continue fighting*

    ---

    *Klak laughs*

    Me: I don't need to breath as much as anyone else. I'm not fully organic, remember?

    ---

    OOS: Well, KoN, you can either jump into the Medical Mechanica group, Abneris's ship (where you can wait if you want), Klak's battle on Malchior, or appear on the planet Uterio is in.



    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue May 17, 2011 10:37 am

    [ Malchior IV, Skies: ]

    Serkel: *Screeches loudly*

    *Wheeling through the air, his tail-hammer spews flames wildly*

    *He prepares to bludgeon Klak...*

    --- --- ---

    [ The Bebop II: ]

    *Abruptly, the whole ship gives a shudder*

    *On PA systems all over the ship, a certain female's voice rings out*

    Vi: Attention Crew! This is Captain Viriathus! We have made a full headcount, all allied ships are accounted for - Including the Vesica Piscis, the Paw Castle, and Rutherfor's saucer; as well as the newly-arrived ship of one Minagi: Hinase - And the hull's integrity has been proven entirely sound!

    Vi: With all o' that outta the way, we're setting off! We'll be entering a special Dedicated Sixth Dimensional Channel, courtesy of R&D Chairman Kokonoe and Little Washu. The destination will not be reached for a while, and we're not stopping for anything. There will not even be the added excitement of a space battle, as we will be the only ship that can access this channel.

    *As the ship continues rumbling, but soon settles into a smoother sound of thrust, Vi finishes*

    Vi: Our first order of business will be striking at the Shima Brothers, and if we can get leeway, we'll check out a certain robot problem. I'd advise finding ways to entertain yourselves, or simply taking a nap. If you want questions, I'll be in my room. As a note, all privacy rules are in place at my quarters. Good day, crew. *Clik*

    ---

    [ Training Room: ]

    Haruko: Fi~nally. I'm glad Vi perfected the headcount systems. *Seems to have forgotten about the bracer*

    Pitou: *Ears flick slightly* Indeed. Really, it does feel nice to have a destination once more~

    Dorothy & Mamimi: *Stare at Moss and Draak'ha, sitting atop Shroom*

    --- --- ---

    [ Unknown Icy Planet: ]

    Hishima: ... *Focuses all his mind and body* ...

    *Making a swift motion, he puts all his soul into one decisive strike - !!*

    KER-splsh.

    *...And his net folds in on itself for the umpteenth time*

    Hishima: *Sighs heavily, drawing the net back into him across the frigid water*

    Mushima: *Soaking wet, pulls the harpoon back by its rope* ...We are top-class combatants, brother...But we will never make it as fishermen.

    Retok: GWAHAWHAW! Ya got that right! I don't judge beginners too harshly, but the village won't take too kindly to ya if ya can't even figure out how to cast a net or throw a harpoon!

    *The basket on his back already has two huge fish and at least four smaller, but still notably fat fish*

    Mushima: ... *Suddenly looks back to the village* ...Brother. Look to the village.

    Hishima: *Turns his gaze back, abandoning the net* ...Sir Retok. Is there a people on this planet of huge men who wear heavy armor?

    Retok: ... *Snarls bestially, shifting the grip on his harpoon* Those ghopuk. I guess they intend to simply raze every village on this entire coast!! *Storms up the shore*

    Hishima & Mushima: *Quickly follow after, steeling themselves for battle*

    ---

    *At the village, the band of eight enemies reveal themselves*

    *Charging straight in, Mushima drives one away from a pair of tuskarr children*


    *However, some kind of three-rune name is tattooed on his left cheek in crimson letters*

    ???: Ghurrr...An atvir? *Chortle* How nice...We've only had thratji and vargul to fight for ages. *Hefts his axe, swinging it down towards Mushima*

    Mushima: *Dodges around, slashing at the huge "man's" armor* ...? *Finds that he's barely notched the plates*

    ???: ...!! *Chortles loudly, veins bulging on neck* No one's ever so much as chipped one of my helm's horns...You should be quite interestin' to fight against!! *Bullrushes*

    *Meanwhile, Hishima is struggling to hold off two huge, hammer-wielding warriors - Both also with their names tattooed on the left cheek*

    *Faltering a moment, his eyes never widen even as both armored giantmen raise their hammers up high...*

    Splsh splsh splsh!

    GRAAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!

    *Abruptly, three tuskarr women rush in from the sides - Splashing three entire pots of boiling fat into the enemies's faces with clear relish*

    *Howling, the huge men drop their weapons and simply claw blindly for the cackling housewives*

    *As the tuskarr women proceed to run the two warriors back to the main formation by brandishing meat cleavers at their faces, Hishima can only stare for a few moments*

    *While a few tuskarr men clash the invaders back with a set of strange hatchets, two more enemies are sent flying into the midst of their companions by a slam from Takashima*

    Mushima: *Slashes his opponent shallowly across the face, before knocking him away with some kind of shockwave to the abdomen*

    Hishima: *Drops a pair of knifehands onto the last invader's neck, before violently hurling him back to the main forces*

    *The six tuskarr men are successfully driving the enemy back, before - !!*

    THOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!

    *A tremendous thunderclap tosses the invaders and the tuskarr men alike in every direction*

    *Strolling out of the mist, the leader from before curls her lip in disgust*

    *She possesses much lighter armor, a helm with two upright horns, a large buckler on her left arm, and most noticeably, she carries a huge polearm ended in an axe with her right hand alone. Petite and slight of build, her fair skin is dotted with freckles on her cheeks, the bridge of her nose, the back of her neck, and her shoulders; in addition, her long, ginger-orange hair is tied in a pair of braids which hang just below shoulder height. Finally, what seems to be her own name is tattooed in red letters on her right cheek*

    Leader: Did I not tell you to assume war formation should we encounter a new enemy!?

    Scattered Soldiers: *Groans* Y...Yes...Sir...You...Did, Sir...

    Leader: Were you hard of hearing, men!!? Did you think that you knew better than me what to do on a raid, you bunch of greenhorns, all o' ya barely weaned off your mama's milk!!?

    Scattered Soldiers: *A fair number of whimpers* ...N...No, Sir...We're...Just...Recruits...It won't...Happen...Again...

    Leader: Damn skippy it won't!! Once we get back home, all o' ya are goin' straight back to apprentice in the forges until you learn to obey senior vrykul!!

    Scattered Soldiers: *Many more whimpers* ...Yes...S...Sir... *Know better than to try and get back up*

    Leader: ... *Turns to look at the still-standing Shima Brothers* ...I apologize for my men. This is their first raid - They think that they can accomplish it by charging in and trying to kill without control. I am Valkyrie Mjrn. Your names?

    Hishima: I am Hishima. These are Mushima, my elder brother, and Takashima, my younger brother. *Gestures accordingly*

    Mjrn: *Snort* Curious names. Wrecked here, by any chance? *Keeps weapon at the ready*

    Hishima: Indeed...Can you tell me, who are the "vrykul" you say to be of?

    Mjrn: ... *Stops cold, before speaking in a distinctly proud tone* We, the vrykul, were created by the Architect himself; out of hoarfrost, a clot of blood, and a mere sigh of his breath. He left us here to train and live until we are called to his servants, the Three High-God Maidens, as the ultimate fighting force. The Great Beings could not understand us. The Titans could not master us. The Great Old Ones could not taint us.

    Mjrn: We are the vrykul, the final guard!! We are the vrykul, the ones who will hold the Red Line, the last line to ever hold!! We light a torch to the gods, and set a stone to the dead!! Thus prepared, we are ever-ready to align in square formation at the Call, and wage war with the 2,733,458 legions of Hell!! Know this and know this well - Should you trifle with vrykul blood...

    *Abruptly, a massive, stout, vaguely humanoid and feminine silhouette flickers into and out of existence behind her*

    Mjrn: ...It will be a trifling you shall rue for all eternity. *Stomps foot, causing the incredibly dense frost and snow to shatter in a spiderweb outward* Up, soldiers!! This was a complete and utter defeat!! I'll expect you to learn from it!!

    Scattered Vrykul: *Rise up, gathering what weapons they can before forming into two lines behind Mjrn*

    Mjrn: *Saying no more, she leads them back down the coast and into the mist*

    *After only a few moments, even their shadows are gone - Replaced by only the unified stomping of ironclad boots*

    Hishima: ... *Shifts gaze to Mushima* Was there any credibility to that little spitfire?

    Mushima: *Eyes appear unseeing* She's more believeable than the scant legends I'm finding.

    *Abruptly, all of the tuskarr men - Now standing up - Bow their heads and mumble a prayer*

    *The women and even the children do the same, as the Shima Brothers turn*

    *A stooped, wizened tuskarr has emerged from the central tent; leaning on a tall, warped wooden staff*

    Retok: Wiseman, why have you emerged? The ghopuk may yet return! We can't lose you!!

    Wiseman: *Sighs, raising a hand* Calm yourself, boy. Their leader possesses more honor than I've seen in them for decades - And she's likely more set on giving them a tongue lashing all the way back to Kjetr's shores.

    *Wobbling over to the Shima Brothers, he looks up at them with eyes lit by a certain mirth and experience*

    Wiseman: ...I think I can explain those folks properly.

    *He leads the trio back towards his tent...*
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Wed May 18, 2011 3:09 am

    OOS: Okay... I think Serecio is still in orbit over Malchior. I'll resume him.

    Serecio: This battle seems not to need the presence of my armies. However, I think I should send in some more robots just in case. You! Robot!

    Robot: Yes, sir.

    Serecio: Take four others with you, and fly down to the surface to see how it's going.

    Robot: Yes, sir.

    *The robot and four others fly down to the surface*


    _________________
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed May 18, 2011 7:56 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Draak'ha: We~ll, it seems like I have dropped in on some interesting events~

    Shroom: Always nice to have at least one Nharvardian with us...

    Draak'ha: Aw, freaking... Okay, get this into your mind, MOLE MEN ARE TECHNICALLY NOT NHARVARDIANS, THEY ARE KERNIANS, DAMMIT!

    *She knocks Shroom on the head playfully*

    Shroom: Whatever, whatever! I meant to say that people from Nharvarda are... Well, stronger, basically. It kinda makes sense seeing as how much they have to endure in their environment.

    Draak'ha: Ooh~ thank you~ I remember the time when we were wondering around the deserts, and we were attacked by loads of land-sharks~

    Moss: That wasn't fun.

    Shroom: No, it wasn't, it didn't end well...

    Draak'ha: Aaaaaanyways, I haven't said hello to a certain mute harpie yet~

    Shroom: Have fun with that...

    Draak'ha: What? You expect me to get up? Naaah, I'll just stay here where I'm comfortable.

    Shroom: *Curses loudly*

    *Draak'ha smiles over to Yuuka*

    Draak'ha: YO! Feathers! Come and join us~!

    *Yuuka whimpers and walks over to the group*

    Yuuka: Hello...

    Draak'ha: *Has little trouble in hugging Yuuka while sitting down, seeing how short Yuuka is* Hello, my lovely~!

    Yuuka: *Hugs back lightly* Umm...

    Draak'ha: What is it?

    Yuuka: ... Have you seen any more harpies?

    Draak'ha: What, in Nharvarda? Well, yeah, I did, but she was in the resistance, so I really couldn't stop and chat, we'll have to take you to Hie sometime, there are loads of harpies there~

    Shroom: When we have time, people, when we have time.



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed May 18, 2011 9:05 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Pitou: *Strolls over to the group*

    *Gazing at Draak'ha with his doll-like eyes, his ears flick slightly*

    Pitou: I'd heard tales of the Mole Men...Did some research on a few cadavers, as well. One was missing a hand, one a kneecap, and one had all of the flesh on his shoulders and biceps removed...Replaced with some kind of material.

    *Stroking his chin, he eyes Draak'ha's feet with a distinctly feline curiosity*

    Pitou: ...I would guess...Those Mole Men didn't lose those parts of their bodies in wars...?

    *Leaning in slightly, it grows apparent that he has little concept of personal space*

    Pitou: ...Am I correct in thinking that, and for you, as well?

    *His tail curls about with piqued interest*

    --- --- ---

    [ Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    Namah: *Has entered, supporting Zev*

    Tamao: *Rests Coco's head on her lap, patting the girl's shoulder*

    Ryoko: *Is drinking from a large gourd of sake in the corner*

    Minagi: ...I think I can talk without reacting badly.

    *Everyone but Zev and Coco turn to pay attention*

    Minagi: When Master was alive...His dream was to use many sciences and swordcrafting arts to produce a blade called the "Lightning Eagle Sword"...The blade that was stolen, Kageba, could have vastly sped up Master's research. But...Hishima of the Shima Brothers stole it from him. Master could have easily fended him off...But...

    Minagi: I was in a healing tank, recovering from our last sparring match. Hishima threatened my life, forcing Master to surrender the blade. What was strange is that Master mentioned that Hishima had been surrounded by the same aura that he himself had felt in himself when giving up the blade...

    *She sighs softly, wiping tears out of her eyes before they can fall*

    Minagi: He said it was like Hishima...Was entirely focused on the wellbeing of...Someone precious to him. *Pause* ...When I uncovered Master's old journal just a month ago, I found out...

    *Finally, the tears start to fall freely, and Minagi doesn't even try to stop them*

    Minagi: He...He...He had intended to...Give the Lightning Eagle Sword...To me, all those years...To the end...Master always had my health and happiness in his mind...I never...Thanked him...En...Nough...

    *She continues crying, before finding a pair of smaller arms wrapped around her shoulders*

    *One hand gently strokes Minagi's hair, while a tender kiss is laid on her temple*

    Washu: Hush, dear...You shouldn't have regrets. Yakage was and always will be proud of you...And he wouldn't want you to be shedding tears now, when you have so many new friends to make.

    Minagi: *Leans closer to Washu, her tears starting to cease noticeably*

    Washu: *Holds Minagi close* It's alright, sweetheart... *Seems to ignore everyone in the room*

    Ryoko: ... *Smiles softly, before hiding it with a swig from the gourd in her hand*

    Namah: *Eyes have an unreadable look in them...*

    --- --- ---

    [ Icy Planet, Tuskarr Wiseman's Tent: ]

    *Gathered before a crackling fire, the Shima Brothers watch the Wiseman*

    Wiseman: *Tosses some kind of dried roots into the fire, releasing a breath of herbal, spicey fumes*

    *Placing three indistinct objects in a triangle around himself, he prepares to tell the story*

    Wiseman: You should know right away...The vrykul are not evil, by far. They do what they feel is right for their home and those who are precious to them - The same as this village. The same as me, or any of you.

    Shima Brothers: ... *Each slowly begin to nod, something in what has been said striking home* ...

    Wiseman: It began in the First Night, when our land was cold, and had no sun or moon. Nothing could live on the frozen, barren land. That was before the Morning Strider came.

    Wiseman: The Morning Strider took the first steps of our world, bringing the first dawn. His very presence divided the night and day; the steps he took formed our rivers, mountains, valleys, even the sea itself...

    Wiseman: His first people to be placed on this land were those called the vrykul. As that spitfire said, they are destined to participate in a great war against Hell itself.

    *Falling silent, he seems to enter some kind of trance; murmuring a quiet prayer*

    *Within the tent, the air starts to vibrate, then ripple*

    *Soon, the Shima Brothers begin to faint...*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13587
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Wed May 18, 2011 3:24 pm

    *Klak widens his eyes*

    *He looks around, forming a plan*

    ---

    *the turrets begin firing at the robots*




    _________________


    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Thu May 19, 2011 6:14 am

    [ Training room: ]

    Draak'ha: *Giggles*

    *She looks to Moss for her accent, and she nods with a smile*

    Draak'ha: We~ll, the reason why almost all Mole men have missing body parts is because part of becoming a man or woman is to offer our favored guardian, Ma, a gift of flesh and bone. Ma is always pleased with an offering, and replaces the lost flesh with something more powerful, and most probably blessed by him.

    *She gestures to her metal feet*

    Draak'ha: I got these before I left, I wanted to wait until I could. I mean, why wouldn't you? These contain massive amounts of physical and magic power.

    *She laughs and taps her feet playfully*

    Draak'ha: Mole men still haven't got the gist of pain killers yet, so, yeah, it hurt like hell.

    Yuuka: I remember you telling me about a Harpie in the Mole men...

    Draak'ha: Yeah, he had brass wings~

    Yuuka: He?!

    Draak'ha: Yup~! Uhhh, but about him... He died, after trying to raid a Resistance camp...

    Yuuka: Oh...

    Shroom: Oh boy...

    *Draak'ha clasps her hands around her mouth, making an "Eep!" sound*

    Moss: *Looks at Draak'ha, shocked* What the hell are you thinking!?

    *Yuuka's tears fall down her face slowly, and she immediately goes toward Dorothy*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu May 19, 2011 7:42 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Dorothy: *Gently hugs Yuuka, face expressionless as ever*

    Misaki: Oh, dear... *Manages to keep herself from rushing over*

    Pitou: ... *Gently nibbles on a clawtip, blank catsmile everpresent* ...

    Mamimi: *Tries to comfort Yuuka*

    --- --- ---

    [ Unknown Icy Planet: ]

    *The Shima Brothers find themselves in a vision of what look like animate cave paintings*

    *Below a huge, slightly flickering mountain, huge figures bearing horns clash their axes ferociously*

    *While half of the figures are upright and "painted" in white, the rest nearly shamble into battle and possess red painted forms*

    *Abruptly, the mountain is rent asunder and a horrid black etching extends its tendrils upward*

    *Eyes begin to form, then maw after toothy, slavering maw...*

    ---

    Hishima: *Sits upright, panting slightly* Was that a battle of eons passed...Or a battle yet to come?

    Wiseman: *Contemplatively stirs the fire's curiously-shimmering embers* Even I don't know. Perhaps it is a thing so far past mortal realms of horror, it can haunt both the time we remember and the time waiting for us...

    Hishima: ... *Stares down at the palm of his hand in total silence* ...

    Mushima & Takashima: *Begin to stir*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Thu May 19, 2011 7:59 am

    [ Training room: ]

    Shroom: You know, this is NO DIFFERENT than old times.

    Moss: Honestly, Draak'ha, you haven't learned yet?

    Draak'ha: What was I supposed to do? Lie?

    Shroom: *Slightly annoyed* Well, yes, that IS what people do when the real information would hurt somebody.

    Draak'ha: Allright, sheesh~ She deserved to know.

    Shroom: You could have told her that he passed away BEFORE you told her that he was a rare male.

    Draak'ha: *Sigh*

    Ursakune: Well, this doesn't surprise me.





    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu May 19, 2011 9:07 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Pitou: Hmmm...

    *Crouching down beside Shroom, he peers oddly at him*

    Pitou: ...Where does your paralysis originate? Biological? Spiritual? Muacles, nerves? Essence, aura?

    *His tail waves back and forth idly as his doll eyes remain fixed on Shroom*

    Dorothy: *Continues gently stroking Yuuka's back; still expressionless*

    Mamimi: *Pats the harpie's feathery shoulder*
    avatar
    Genis
    Newbie

    Posts : 6
    Coins : 2353
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-05-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Look Behind You ^^

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Genis on Thu May 19, 2011 2:16 pm

    (OOC: Well, I'm just going to randomly intrude my characters into the RP as I see fit, like everyone Zev tells me to do. Oh, and I'm going to post in my style of RP, maybe you guys like it or not. If not, just tell me, I'll change it right away.)

    [Aselia]



    A boy walked along the mountain path, puffing and huffing out of strain. He never did much physical labor. However, he HAD to find out what this Mana signature was. It was driving him crazy! Ever he split up from his sister, Raine, to go on a personal adventure, he felt this strange pull. It had a feeling like nothing else in the world. It had a pull, a power which flowed out then flowed back in again. No magic worked like that, no Summon Spirit twisted Mana this way. The researcher gene seemed to run in the family, and like his sister would, he pulled out all stops, following the trail.

    He kept moving forward, slightly cursing his lifestyle from keeping him out of exercise. A Genius forever. In fourteen years of age, he was always the young scholar, beating his best friends Lloyd and Colette in every test (and secretly letting them cheat when Rain- err, Professor Sage wasn't looking). He just hoped he wouldn't meed any enemies along this mountain path. Those bandits in the mountain pass had been SO annoying, not letting him cast one spell correctly.

    The mountains were familiar however, and the spell caster felt safe. The Asgard mountain range was, after all, in the path to the Tower of Salvation and the New World Tree. He somehow felt the trail draw him to the abandoned temple in the mountainside. No one had used the building in years. What could be in that dull old place?

    He carried an item in hand, which one must admit, looked more like a toy.



    However, his "One World" Kendama wasn't just any toy - it was his weapon. Not that he needed it...It just made him feel safe. When the teen got to the temple, he pushed (with great strain) the doors open. The building was completely pitch black inside.

    "Now this won't do! Burn, Fireball!" Suddenly, in a flash of magical light, three fireballs appeared in front of the mage. He tweaked the spell so they wouldn't go flying ahead. Instead they hovered around him, keeping the darkness and the cold at bay. He walked within the building, a circle of sight around him, and that which was outside looking like it hid a giant monster, waiting to spring.

    There was a door at the back of the altar, which went down into a kind of hall, a room, if you will. It was huge, so big, that the fireballs flew up to the ceiling, acting as light bulbs. Those kinds of light bulbs that are dim and go off ominously. THAT didn't help his nerves. However, the half-elf noticed a pedestal in the middle of the room, with a letter on it. What is a letter doing in an abandoned building? And why does it give off such a strange Mana signature? He thought.

    He advanced slowly, as if expecting a beast to appear and attack him every five paces. When he finally got to the pedestal, his hands seemed to be trembling. Out of fear or nerves or excitement, no one knew. This was the source of the trail, the reason he wouldn't sleep at night. It called out to him, appealing as any valuable jewel. His face lit up, and his hand stretched out to grasp the letter, expecting it to have some kind of force field, some magic booby trap that would spring at any second. However, when his fingers reached the old, crinkly paper, nothing happened.

    His face lit up with excitement. What secrets could this letter hold, what wonders, what powers? Maybe some ancient knowledge, some spell of the ages, power beyond his wildest dreams! However, logic caught up with his heart. What WAS hidden in this letter? It was too suspicious...Too late, as his fingers were already opening the letter. His clear-blue eyes scanned over the letter, reading the little words it held over once.

    "Get ready for a trip, Mr. Mage. You'll need all your power. Oh, and brace yourself for the fall!"

    "Fall? What fal - WOAHHH!" said the teen, suddenly being ripped from the space-time continuum. Now, I could explain the scientific and Mana-physics that are involved in this. However, I'm just going to say that he suddenly dissapeared from the world he lived in. He suddenly popped out of existence.

    [Unknown Icy World]

    Genis fell face-first into the ice. He was never very physically coordinated. Never had the time to "brace himself" for the fall. He looked around himself, trying to understand what just happened. He read the letter, the Mana signature intensified tenfold, and then he was here. He thought about it for a second, and then left it be. Stranger things have happened before in his life, and truly, it is better to not ask questions.

    He, instead, surveyed his surroundings. Genis hated the cold. Ugh.Better find somewhere to camp up, his clothes were not fit for this kind of environment. However, there seemed to be a village close by. He decided to go there, try to AT least see if he was in the same world (yes, he had traveled between worlds before).

    When he walked into this village, he saw that most of the people who lived there were gone. Not a soul was outside. However, one building seemed to be radiating heat from a fire. Best plan of action was to go there, find any living, sentient being who he could communicate with.

    He walked along, and tugged at the door/flap/thing of the tent. No answer. He peeked inside, and before focusing his eyes on the people within, he asked "Um...excuse me? May I ask where am I? Also, can I find out if I can find a place to stay around here?"
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13587
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Thu May 19, 2011 4:19 pm

    OOS: BBC and KoN can see my previous posts for my replies to theirs.

    *Klak then nods, and leaps into the air towards Wyvern Serkel*

    *he lands on his neck, and grabs it*

    ---

    *not far from Genis, 3 beings dressed in fur coats are wandering*

    Quick Billy: "What in tarnation? I haven't felt this cold since...."

    Keichi: "Try being a cold-blooded creature with a @#*@ing exoskeleton. Anyways, remember we have to find my old pal Treskis. He's the Pirate Lord that escaped my planet and is hiding here. He'll definitely make sure every one of us scumbags meets together to join Uterio."

    Shattered Mirror Treveya: "And how does this work again?"

    Keichi: "If we get every Pirate Lord on Liquid Metallicon to join, that guy will probably give us something in recompense. Imagine, if you will, riches. We're all outcasts here, and I'm sure that will be one hell of a benefit."

    QB: "Why are y'all still talkin', and not searchin'?"

    *they begin to scout the area*

    ---

    *F-Klak is in front of his portal, in his future*

    FK: "There's an inherent joy in time-traveling, Raziel. Though I'm sure you have experienced it."

    Raziel: "All too well. You are truly someone who has plotted this carefully. But what of it when you let something slip through your fingertips?"

    FK: "Nothing will slip through my fingers, Raziel. After all, this is my past. I am just making sure that everything goes as planned, and that the future isn't delayed. Because of Klak's actions, I am older than I was supposed to be. Now if you would excuse me, I have to attend to a new test of mine. Leave, Soul Reaver. You have no business here."

    Raziel: "I will do so gladly. The stench of your wickedness is unbearable."

    FK: "Says the vampire turned wraith."

    *Raziel leaves, and several black armored beings bring in Striborg strapped to a bed*

    FK: "Hello, my little knight. Did you think you could escape the hands of darkness? Hehehe. Silly Baka."

    *F-Klak places his hand on Striborg's face, and the latter begins to scream in pain*


    _________________


    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Thu May 19, 2011 5:59 pm

    [ Training room: ]

    Shroom: Probably a combination of spiritual and nerves.

    *Yuuka hugs Dorothy tightly, her silent tears beginning to slow and eventually stop*

    *Draak'ha sprouts an idea, and pokes Shroom's head playfully*

    Draak'ha: Yo. Shroom. Hey. Shroom.

    Shroom: WHAT?

    Draak'ha: Is it possible that the robots were left with enough power to leave the planet they were dumped on?

    Shroom: Well, no. I mean, they all have solar methods of power, but I seriously doubt any of them will have enough energy to go to a different planet.

    Moss: ... I'm hungry.

    Draak'ha: Hmm, maybe we can order food from here, I mean, we're comfortable and everything.

    *Draak'ha adjusts her sitting on Shroom's chest to a more comfortable position*

    ...

    [ Unknown Icy planet: ]

    * A navy blue robotic pod covered in gold patterns slowly descends into the atmosphere of the planet, it's speed increasing as it gets closer*

    *The friction in the descent makes the pod glow with heat, and, some of the instruments on the pod unfold, including a parachute and two thrusters*

    Pod: ... Planet deemed safe for entry... Scanning for robotic intelligence...

    *The thrusters turn on as the pod travels closer to the surface, dramatically slowing it's descent*

    Pod: Loading... Loading... Scan failed due to low battery... No sufficient solar power found...

    *The pod hits the surface gracefully, but with still enough force to make an indent in the ice*

    Pod: Temperature deemed safe... Scouting for power...

    *A hatch opens in the pod, and what seems like a female figure seems to glide out*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri May 20, 2011 7:28 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Pitou: *Keeps staring at Shroom*

    Dorothy: *Gently pats the back of Yuuka's head*

    ---

    [ Bebop II, Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    Namah: *Is writing in a book with purple binding and a silver N on the front*

    Today has been unusual.

    Shroom and I almost killed each other in a sparring match. Again. I've learned that Zev is Prince of the Juraian Empire. His mother has joined in with the utter fallacy that I would ever marry Zev in any future or Universe or warped pit of obscure Reality. No matter how nice and compassionate he is, or how smart he can be Namah + Zev DOES NOT = Love. I might have to bring out the spiked ballgag

    I'll leave it with the simple statement that all is not right on the Bebop II. As of now, Kokonoe and Washu have sexually traumatized Zev under the pretense of scientific experimentation - Again. - And now I have to comfort him as he slides in and out of fitful sleep. Again. He's been muttering weird things in his sleep. "Alkan Bahjar Pewter," "Tricking her into giving up ring finger measurements," "Accomadating the Flames's mass and expansion tendency," "I think I put the Tabula Smaragdina above the moon and the sun"...

    Zev and I have known each other for a long time. We've been through a lot. I could say I know his heart We're close. I know just when Zev needs certain things, he knows when I'm in trouble...But now, I can't read his plans at all, as he's asleep. And it's just weird for anyone I've ever met to use the kind of cryptic bullshittery as that last one while sleeptalking.

    Frankly, I'm beginning to feel uncomfortable.

    ~ Namah


    *Closing the journal, she looks down at Zev*

    Namah: *Green-on-green eyes unreadable, she gently pats his shoulder*

    Zev: *Snuggles closer*

    --- --- ---

    [ Unknown Icy Planet: ]

    *All three of the Shima Brothers turn to stare at the new arrival*

    *Still concealed in their robes, they nonetheless give off a clear aura of distrust*

    Wiseman: I welcome you, young one. This is the village of the Dekan'kuy Tuskarr. I am the village shaman.

    *Rising to his feet, his wizened walrus-features still strangely exuberant, he gestures with his staff*

    *The flames conveniently leap and brighten, showing a neatly-kept, but clearly abandoned mattress*

    Wiseman: I've never slept once since I accepted my role. And I feel it is my responsibility to guide one like you, who is tuned to the Higher Forces.

    Hishima: ... *The single eye of his otherwise-featureless face glares suspiciously* ...

    Takashima: Glah. *Rubs at his head with one massive, armored hand*

    Mushima: *Flexes one of his claws* Indeed...That was an...Abstruse vision.

    Hishima: That...Thing that burst from beneath the mountain...

    Wiseman: The Evil Across the Waters. *Says no more*

    *All three Shima Brothers fall silent*

    Wiseman: *Looks to the young newcomer* How did you come to these lands?

    *His little black eyes gleam with curiosity*

    ---

    OOS: I'm largely outta ideas. I'll try to enhance this post.

    Next post'll be better.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13587
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri May 20, 2011 2:43 pm

    OOS: Waitin' on the replies from y'all.


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sat May 21, 2011 3:16 am

    Robot 1: Activate shields!

    *Small blue circles of energy appear around the robots, which take in the turret blasts*

    R1: Remember, our shields' power supply comes from our energy cores. Once they are exhausted from taking in weapons fire, you might die too.

    *The other robots nod*

    R1: Focus your attacks on the turrets. Go!

    *The other four robots fly down around one turret and small buzz saws extend from their arms. While avoiding further fire, they quickly chop it in half*


    _________________
    avatar
    Genis
    Newbie

    Posts : 6
    Coins : 2353
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-05-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Look Behind You ^^

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Genis on Sat May 21, 2011 7:48 am

    When Genis' eyes focused onto the scene, he saw the Wiseman of the...what did he call it? Right, the Dekan'kuy Tuskarr. At least HE was nice enough. The three cloaked figures, on the other hand, didn't seem aggressive ,but not welcoming like the shaman. He was shorter than Genis, and had walrus features. Then again, he'd met other creatures that kinda looked like him. The other people, in robes, he could not distinguish.

    The Wiseman asked how he came here. Well, lying is not an option. Anyway, the man seemed of great knowledge. Maybe he knew of some way back...

    "Ah, a shaman. Hopefully instructed in the ways of magic? My name is Genis Sage, Half-Elf and elemental Arch-sage. I AM sorry to interrupt," he said, looking at the brothers for a second, before continuing, "but I was dropped here without my consent, and I prefer not to freeze to death outside. As to how I got here, I know not. I am not from this planet, as you can plainly tell." He pointed to his outfit, which was obviously not fit for such climate. "Back in my world, called Aselia, I was following a trace of Mana that gave off a weird vibe. It seemed to come from a letter, dropped in ancient and abandoned building. As I finally found it, I realized it was directly addressed to me. It told me to get ready for an adventure, that I would need all my power, and to brace myself."

    He remembered, and then shuddered. Genis looked up again, continuing the tale. "Suddenly, I felt the Mana-Time-Space continuum being disrupted, and the bubble disruption surrounded me. I had no way of breaking through that. It must have grabbed me from my planet, hopefully within this universe, and dropped me here, near your village. I then came, and asked you for help. Which, now that we reached the subject, would be really appreciated. I hate the cold."

    Genis shivered once, allowing himself inside the tent completely, basking in its warmth. He looked at the Wiseman and the trio, waiting for their answer. However, he never let go of the kendama in his hand, and in his palm he held a crystal, which shined ominously. To anyone who could feel Mana, they would experience power leaking from the crystal, as if a power had been held back and stored within...


    Last edited by Genis on Mon May 23, 2011 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat May 21, 2011 8:11 am

    [ Malchior IV, Skies: ]

    Serkel: WRAAATCH!!

    *Beating his wings, he tries to throw Klak off*

    *Abruptly, a huge pair of thrusters emerge from his shoulder blades*

    *They flare to life, jetting Serkel at incredible speed*

    Serkel: WRAAATCH!! *Knocks two fighters out of the air*

    *Jaws snapping, he continues writhing*

    --- --- ---

    [ Icy Planet, Dekan'kuy Village: ]

    Wiseman: ... *Notes the crystal, yet says nothing* ...

    *Tossing more roots into the fire, fumes of herbal perfume ripple outward*

    Wiseman: We can give you shelter for the time being, and get you into proper clothes...

    *Eyeing Genis's frame, he nods imperceptibly to himself*

    Wiseman: ...But you'll have to pull your own weight. You'll be best suited to helping the women and our new, largest friend with foraging.

    Takashima: Glah. *Turns to 'look' at Genis with his mask, featureless save for the short beak-like protrusion in the center and even eyeless*

    Mushima: Hm...Say...What was that Great Evil Across the Water you mentioned, honorable Wiseman?

    Wiseman: ... *Eyes show a certain sadness* It is like those which you may call the "Great Old Ones"...But it is ultimately a result of my people's own sins. Not long ago, we had a shameful lack of value for the lives of non-tuskarr - I was a youngling of a shaman at that time. Upon becoming a shaman, a tuskarr must shoulder the responsibility of guiding his people to the Right Path. Our Sky Grandmother illuminated the path...But only a shaman can guide his village and keep them from straying. I would rather not speak of such things now.

    *With a loud sigh, he seems to deflate slightly; the fire burns a bit lower*

    Mushima: ...I sincerely apologize. I never intended to bring up unpleasant memories for you.

    Wiseman: Don't fret over that. Sobbing over the past never built a boat to the future.

    *Turning back to Genis, he furrows his brow slightly*

    Wiseman: ...I know of what you may call "magic"...Yet I do not think you would recognize it.

    *Exhaling loudly, he causes a vision to take hold in Genis's mind*

    *Of a brilliant red paint, countless animal shapes are rushing through the grayish void*

    *Towards the peak of a mountain, they firmly coalesce*

    *The vision has ended in another blur*

    Wiseman: Do you need rest, young one? *Frowns slightly*

    *He prods the fire's strange embers with a stick*

    ---

    [ Icy Planet, Unknown Wastes: ]

    *Off in the distance, near Keichi, Quick Billy, and SM Treveya, what looks like a group of tents rises up*

    *In that direction, the distinct sound of waves crashing can be heard*

    *Far off, a couple of indistinct, stout figures watch them warily*

    *These figures draw no closer, yet do not retreat...*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13587
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat May 21, 2011 8:55 am

    *Malchiorians begin to rush around*

    Malchiorian: "TURRET DOWN! FIRE YOUR WEAPONS WHILE WE SET UP THE NEXT ONE!"

    *the surviving squad is firing, while others are carrying equipment*

    ---
    *Klak loses his grip, and begins to fall, but before he does so, he stabs his keyblade into the Wyvern, hopefully being able to hang on*

    ---

    *Keichi frowns*

    Keichi: "I see figures in the distance. That never means something good."

    QB: "Hold on, maybe yer friend knows em."

    SMT: "This isn't a small town, Quick Billy. It's an entire planet, and it is as cold as-"

    Keichi: "HEY! OVER THERE! WHO ARE YOU?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun May 22, 2011 7:59 am

    [ The Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Pitou: Well...If it was purely in your nerves, Doctor Blythe could fix it...

    Makoto: But Doctor Blythe can only work on a person's organic, physical body, hmmm? Not their essence?

    Pitou: *Looks over at Makoto* ...Indeed. You've been taking notes on me, it would seem.

    Makoto: Kokonoe's the one taking notes. I stole her original file. She still thinks Wonpem did it~

    Wonpem: *Happens to be running diagnostics in the viewing area* Scrrrrrew you, Nanaya.

    Makoto: I know you wanna, but you ain't gonna~! *Sticks tongue out at him*

    Wonpem: Squirrrrrelly rrrrrb!tch.

    Misaki: *Has slipped into a nap*

    Pitou: Why don't we move to the cafeteria? Shroom can be carried by -

    Haruko: Me! Me! Me! Leave him to me while he's vulnerable!

    Pitou: Hell no. Ursakune can, if it's agreed.

    Dorothy: *Continues hugging Yuuka*

    --- --- ---

    [ Malchior IV, Skies: ]

    Serkel: *Roars loudly*

    *He knocks down three fighters, starting to dip lower and lower*

    Serkel: END IT!! THIS PAIN IS UNBEARABLE!! I'D RATHER REUNITE WITH MY FRIEND IN DEATH THAN FOR US BOTH TO BE CHAINED TOGETHER IN SUFFERING!!

    *Tears start to well up in his eyes; hissing hot*

    *He struggles to keep his body from lashing out at Klak*

    Serkel: KILL US!! THAT'S OUR ONLY WAY TO BE FREE, NOW!! PLEASE END IT!!

    *The wyvern enters a steep dive*

    ---

    [ Apart From the Battlefield: ]

    Master Big Star: Hm. A failure on my part. Transmuting multiple sentient beings together was never my forte...

    Toph: Yeah. You suuure screwed up there. And it sounds like the battle's starting to flip-flop.

    Master Big Star: Hmhmhm. Perhaps it's better that the "Generalissimo" doesn't make such a resounding victory.

    Toph: I take it you're not on his side, exactly?

    Master Big Star: I'm on my side.

    *Chuckling, the takes a gentle whiff of his rose's scent*

    Master Big Star: The Great Beings...So many of them lack all form of class and grace.

    Master Big Star: And keeping them from tampering with the affairs of dreamkeepers is such a humdrum affair...

    Master Big Star: Yet it would be stupid to dash into a war blindly.

    Toph: Mm-hm. And you never do something stupid. Like causing two people total agony by -

    Master Big Star: Please. I'm already embarassed, and I'm unable to match wits with the likes of you.

    Toph: I don't match wits. I tell idiots when they're being idiots, and so on, and so forth.

    Master Big Star: *Sigh* I yearn for my homeland at times like this...

    Toph: At times like this, I yearn for wars to stop popping up everywhere my clan goes.

    Master Big Star: *Pinches the bridge of nose*

    --- --- ---

    [ Icy Planet: ]

    *Off in the distance, the figures appear to look at each other*

    *Eventually, rough yet distinctly female voices reach the ears of Quick Billy, SMT, and Keichi*

    Tuskarr Woman 1: You boys are our latest visitors! There's already three strong lookin' guys here!

    Tuskarr Woman 2: Plus one who looks like a fry taken out of the water too soon!

    Tuskarr Woman 3: We'll give ya a place to rest and hot food! So long as ya don't cause trouble!

    Tuskarr Woman 2: And so long as ya pull yer own weight!

    *They begin waving at Quick Billy, Keichi, and SMT*

    --- --- ---

    [ ???: ]

    *The area is cold, misty, and dark*

    *Huge, gnarled pine trees tower in the gloom, and patches of grass cover the dry dirt*

    *Deep within, at a tiny, ramshackle hut, a figure stares into a curious pool of water which reflects an almost-featureless black face and glowing white eyes*

    Nabonidus: *From the pool* Remember...This is the prime location for the Bebop II to stop following their clash with the Shima Brothers. The Juraian Research Station is directly between here and the Brothers's current location. Wait for the Bebop II to land right in your grasp. Do not act precipitously.

    Ravat: Not a problem. This'll be all too simple. *Turns to leave the hut* ...Will that Whisperer be onboard?

    Nabonidus: Indeed. Is that a problem? *Chuckles quietly* Memories of Appledelhi giving you second thoughts?

    Ravat: Hardly. I'm just thinking of the possibilities killing her would bring.

    Nabonidus: I would advise against it. Even I'm not sure what that kind are capable of...

    Ravat: *Turns back slightly, chuckling* Quit badgering me. It's not like you.

    Nabonidus: That it is not. Forethought, however, is one of my strongest attributes. *Turns serious* This is not a mission to kill. Scout their capabilities. Learn their strengths and weaknesses.

    *All of the shadows within the hut abruptly deepen and darken as a warning to Ravat*

    Nabonidus: Void will not be happy if I allowed a knight of your talents to be lost at this stage.

    Ravat: Come now, Nabonidus. Are you really saying you expect me to die at their hands? That's insulting.

    Nabonidus: I'm sure I don't have to tell you that death is not what Nightmares fear most. For Nightmares, and for you as well, Ravat, death is merely an obstacle. While it is a great obstacle, it is one that can be surpassed.

    Ravat: ...Are you trying to use Arazu to badger me with some weak parable? *Nonetheless, grin seems to be a bit forced at this moment*

    Nabonidus: I should know enough about Arazu's state, considering these circumstances. And I know enough about you to find what you fear, Ravat.

    Ravat: *Breaks into an uncharacteristic scowl* Stow it, Nabonidus. I'm not gonna have you use scare tactics.

    Nabonidus: Oh, yes...You hate 'scare tactics,' I remember. I think it was from your -

    *Abruptly, a huge hole is decayed into the wall around Ravat; falling apart into splinters and dust*

    Ravat: *A halo is starting to appear above head* You've made your point. Now I'll make mine:

    Ravat: وقال إن ابنه الصخرة تنهار بسهولة

    *An uncomfortable silence reigns for several moments*

    Nabonidus: ...Look at us. Resorting to petty threats. I suddenly feel disgusted with myself.

    Ravat: Yeah. Have fun with that. I'm off to go hunting.

    *He leaves the hut, grin returned to his face*

    Nabonidus: *Presence fades*
    avatar
    Genis
    Newbie

    Posts : 6
    Coins : 2353
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-05-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Look Behind You ^^

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Genis on Mon May 23, 2011 3:20 am

    (OOC: Sorry about taking so long - been busy and stuff >_<)

    [Unknown Icy Planet]

    "Thank you for everything, sir. Don't worry about it, I'm happy to help your village. After the treatment you've given me, it is only fair that I work too." Said Genis. He then faced Takashima, and nodded slightly, as if in recognition and respect.

    The brothers (obviously brothers - They looked far too alike) seemed to be having a conversation before Genis had arrived. Something about the "Great Evil Across the Water." However, this wasn't Genis' business. He wouldn't meddle.However, when the Wiseman suddenly inserted a vision into Genis' mind, he was surprised. The animals, the shapes, everything felt so real...and then the blur snapped him back to reality. Genis held his head for a second, before shrugging.

    The Wiseman had asked him if he needed rest. Right, people needed answers. The half-elf gathered himself and replied "No, sir, thank you. I think I can continue to work. Your brand of powers amaze me - they incite my curiousness. I hope that we can have a conversation at some point, it would honor me if you could enlighten me with your wisdom. But that will be later. Now, it is the time to work." Genis looked at Takashima again, with friendly eyes. He said, trying to keep a polite voice "Shall we, Mister?"
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 23, 2011 3:43 am

    [ Icy Planet: ]

    Takashima: Glah. *Rises up, holding the tent flap with one massive arm*

    *Even with the tent's size - About ten feet tall - Takashima still has to stoop a bit due to his massive size*

    Mushima: I apologize. Our brother is...Limited in speech. Only we and our master have ever been able to understand him properly.

    Takashima: Glah. Glaaah. *Inclines head to Genis politely, still holding the tent flap*

    *Outside, a familiar tuskarr woman approaches; carrying a particularly large basket, as well as some kind of fur garb*

    Caruy: Alright. Big Man, you'll help our new friend forage for berries where I showed you before. Small Fry, *She speaks to Genis in a friendly tone* You'll put these furs on before you head out. 'Kay?

    *The other two Shima Brothers have been given the same fishing implements as before from Retok*

    Hishima: ... *Glares at his net briefly* ...Sir Retok. Is there a proper way to fish you're not telling us?

    *As they stroll down to the surf again - Waiting a bit to make sure the tide is in a calm state - Retok snorts*

    Retok: Yup. But you have to show you're devoted to it before I'll tell ya. *Raises harpoon*

    *Plunging it into the water, he pulls back a fish that still flops lightly and places it in the basket on his back*

    Retok: You two're still focused entirely on gettin' outta here. Unless you actually decide to focus on your catch, I won't be lendin' ya any help.

    *With another lunge of his harpoon, he catches a larger fish to place in his basket*

    Hishima & Mushima: ... *Move towards another part of the shore* ...

    Retok: *Eyes the two with what resembles distaste* Hmph. Let's see 'em try.

    *A slight upward-curl of his mouth's corners betrays him*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13587
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon May 23, 2011 4:17 am

    [Malchior IV]
    *Klak screams*

    Me: No! Freedom is the right of all sentient beings! Leave this place! Find someone who can heal this wound. But as long as you stay in this world, you will endanger the life of yourself, and the one you care for!

    ---

    *The reinforcements arrive, and begin attacking the large Malchiorian army from an unexpected side*

    *the army is cornered, as they begin fighting to the death*

    *Perseus runs along with two of his comrades (one of them is the previous female). They use their powers to clear their way through*

    Perseus: "We have to reach the Malchiorians on the western side! They're getting killed out there!"

    The Girl: "Shouldn't we regroup?"

    Perseus: "There's no time!!"

    *He uses his hau to block a missile, and they keep moving*

    ---

    *the squad is able to set up another turret*

    Malchiorian: "KEEP FIRING!"

    *In a communication, all soldiers of Uterio on Malchior IV begin to hear a voice*

    Voice: "Upon my mark, you will retreat to your ships. The weapon Praepositus knows about will be fired! All personnel must clear, or face incineration!"

    ----

    [Icy Planet]
    *Keichi waves*

    Keichi: "ALRIGHT! WE'RE NO THREAT!!"

    *they begin walking towards the figures*


    _________________


    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon May 23, 2011 4:39 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Ursakune: *Chuckles* Oh, I don't think this body is made to hold someone without accidentally ripping them to shreds.

    Shroom: Yeah, let's not to that.

    Draak'ha: Oh, what the hell, I'll do it.

    *Draak'ha gets up off of Shroom, Moss doing the same*

    Shroom: No! You're even worse!

    Draak'ha: *Giggles* Don't be such a baby~

    Shroom: Does it make me a baby that I fear for the well-being of my freaking body!?

    *Draak'ha sighs and picks up Shroom with minor effort*

    Draak'ha: Let's go then~

    Shroom: *Sigh*...

    Moss: This'll be fun~

    Ursakune: Indeed.

    ...

    [ Unknown icy Planet: ]

    Female figure: *Continues to scout the planet*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 23, 2011 4:46 am

    [ Bebop II: ]

    *The group all gets together and heads to the cafeteria*

    Pitou: *Looks to Shroom, Ursakune, Moss, and Draak'ha* Anything you all want?

    Dorothy: *Remains close to Yuuka, to make sure she's still okay*

    Mamimi: *Stays close for largely the same reason*

    Haruko & Makoto: *Are already getting their food*

    Misaki: *Has slipped away*

    --- --- ---

    [ Icy Planet: ]

    *A couple of tuskarr fishermen spot the winged female*

    *Keeping their harpoons ready, they nonetheless make no move to attack*

    Fisherman 1: Are you a spirit, Winged One?

    ---

    [ Near the Village: ]

    *The tuskarr women become clearer*

    *While resembling the males - Blunt, walrus-like heads and stocky frames - They also have short, slightly messy hair on their heads and no tusks*

    Tuskarr Woman 1: Where do you come from? You from another planet like those robed brothers?

    *Each of the females holds a basket filled with berries and roots*

    *They seem unsure what to think of the new arrivals*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon May 23, 2011 6:56 am

    [ Bebop II, Cafeteria: ]

    *Draak'ha lays Shroom down on the floor*

    Shroom: ... Can I be put on a chair please?

    Draak'ha: Hmmmm... No~

    *She giggles and turns to Pitou*

    Draak'ha: ... Is there anything... Meaty?

    *Moss does a facepalm*

    Draak'ha: I mean, very, very meaty.

    Yuuka: *Stays behind Dorothy* ... I'm not very hungry...

    Shroom & Moss: CHICKEN WINGS!

    *Shroom and Moss exchange evil looks*

    Ursakune: Seeing as there isn't a wildlife inhabited forest nearby, I can't really hunt my own food... I do share Draak'ha's love for meat, being a bear.

    ...

    [ Unknown Icy Planet: ]

    *The figure stops, still floating a few inches from the ground*

    *It is glowing so brightly that it is hard to make out it's features*

    Figure: Loading... Loading...

    *A clicking sound can be heard*

    Figure: Two life forms scanned, deemed non-hostile. *Humming sound* Targets contain high amount of bio-electricity.

    *It points to one of the fishermen*

    Figure: Heat... I need heat... Take me to heat or face being converted into energy.



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Genis
    Newbie

    Posts : 6
    Coins : 2353
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-05-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Look Behind You ^^

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Genis on Mon May 23, 2011 7:03 am

    Genis also held a basket with berries and roots. After the wiseman had given him the furs to keep warm, he worked much faster. He found he really liked these people. They were kind, funny, and friendly overall. He kept a warm conversation with them, losing his sense of arch-sage-ness and giving in to his 14-year old self. He joked and ran and played as if he had no care in the world.

    However, when they asked about his planet, about his travels, he wizened up again. He responded "Where do I come from? Well, ma'm, I come from a world named Aselia. It is comprised of two massive continents, Sylvarant and Tethe'alla. Not too long ago, we had some major struggles and a war almost ensued, back when the world was split in two. It's beautiful, and thanks to my friends and adventures, I was able to see it all. There's the northern forests of Iselia, near the shore. The desert country of Triet is very vast. There's the seaside towns of Izlood and Palmacosta. The ruins of Asgard are a must see, as is the Tower of Mana near Luin. The frozen country of Flanoir is a sight. There's the Gaoracchia Forest area, with the forest town of Ozette, or the ninja town of Mizuho. If one obtains permission, one can visit the elven village of Heimdall, my hometown. I could keep going, the world has so much more, it is so huge!"

    "Furthermore, there's much different types of beings. There's monsters and animals. There are humans,elves, half-elves, dwarfs. Summon spirits, angels, and demons. My world is such a diverse land. And I, who worked so hard to restore it, care for it deeply." When the mage finished, he noticed a sense of conviction in his voice. He calmed down a little bit before continuing. "That's my world, ma'm. I don't think that these brothers are from my planet, but who knows?" Genis said as he picked berries from a bush. He smiled earnestly, hoping to make the tuskarr women comfortable with his presence.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 23, 2011 7:53 am

    [ Bebop II, Cafeteria: ]

    Pitou: Al~righty then. *Strolls over to the window*

    *Nearby, a certain "blue pineapple"-hair girl is watching quietly*

    Chrome: ... *Cautiously draws closer* Umm...Is...Is Shroom-san...Okay...?

    *She seems a bit self-conscious of her new Dying Will Ring and Earring of the Mist*

    Chrome: ... *Seems a bit shy of Draak'ha* ...

    --- --- ---

    [ Icy Planet, Flappy Girl: ]

    Fisherman 1: ...Our village will have fire.

    *The other three fishermen seem quite cautious of her*

    Fisherman 1: Would you like us to show the way?

    ---

    [ Icy Planet, Near Dekan'kuy Village: ]

    Tuskarr Woman 1: Sounds like a fun place! *Smiles slightly*

    Tuskarr Woman 2: I'm sure you'll find a way back there. One's home has a way of drawing ya back.

    Takashima: ... *Is still foraging, totally silent* ...

    *He handles the berries and roots gently despite his massive size*

    Takashima: ... *Looks at Genis for a moment* ...

    *It is not long before he looks away*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon May 23, 2011 8:07 am

    [ Bebop II, Cafeteria: ]

    Moss: Oh, he's okay. He's just a bit... Paralysed.

    Shroom: And for some reason everyone has been treating me like a piece of furniture.

    Draak'ha: A piece of comfy furniture~

    *She giggles and turns to Chrome*

    Draak'ha: Hello~!

    Moss: ... This is Draak'ha. Draak'ha, this is Chrome.

    Draak'ha: Nice to meet you~

    *Yuuka stays as close as possible to Dorothy while looking at Chrome*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Cafeteria: ]

    *Two high beeping sounds can be heard*

    Figure: ... Yes.





    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 23, 2011 9:47 am

    [ Bebop II, Cafeteria: ]

    Pitou: Very well. *Goes to retrieve the food*

    Chrome: ... *Blushes* ...It's...Nice to meet you...Too...

    *Upon getting to the serving window and retrieving the food, Pitou comes back with many trays balanced on his arms*

    *He proceeds to set each tray down and picks up a small box of chicken wings*

    *Dripping with sauce and herbs, they look distinctly different from the chicken wings given to Shroom and Moss*

    Misaki: *Arrives behind Pitou, having added an apron to her outfit* I hope you like my special recipe~!

    Pitou: Hmhmhm. No offense, but it would take something astounding for chicken wings to - *Chomp* ...Impress...Me...

    *Chew* *Chew* *Chew* *Ulp*

    Pitou: *Licks the sauce off his fingertips* ... *Seems stunned by something*

    Misaki: Do you like my Miss Molly Wing Sauce~? *Smiles*

    Pitou: GOOD GOD Y'ALL!! EAT THA CHICKEN!! HAI-EEEEE~ *Sinks his now-revealed sharp teeth into another*

    Misaki: That's how they got the name Miss Molly Wings~ My husband said the exact same thing first time he tried them~

    Haruko: Is it just me, or does this call for some music? *Prepares bass guitar*

    Pitou: *Has already demolished the wings* Yes. Yes it does. *Takes out his cellphone, dialing a number*

    *He turns away, muttering conspiratorily into his phone*

    Pitou: ...Yeah. Record player. ... Make sure it doesn't take anyone out. ... Conveniently close, yes. ... Don't pull that "everything but the record's optional" bullsh!ttery with me. I know where you live. ... No. Thank you.

    *Closing the phone, Pitou smiles in a very suspicious way*

    Makoto: What are you up to, Pitou? *Tail bounces slightly*

    Pitou: Nothing. I just need all major story characters present to close your eyes.

    *Against their better judgment, everyone does so*

    Pitou: ...Open your eyes everyone~ Nya~ *Giggles playfully*

    *Eyes open, everyone sees that Pitou has got a record player ready - Where there was not one before*

    Pitou: I dedicate this song and near-breaking of the Fourth Wall to Misaki-san's chicken wings.


    *...*

    Dorothy: ...Was that entirely necessary, Nefelpitou? I could have easily found the song on my computer.

    Pitou: Firstly, it's an excellent use of the video's imagery. Secondly, it's just fun to break the Fourth Wall.

    Dorothy: Are you entirely sure there will be no repercussions?

    Makoto: ...Guh. I'm starting to feel an urge to pack large, hard objects in between my cheeks.

    Pitou: *Smiles curiously at the squirrel beastman girl* You don't say.

    Makoto: ... *Blushes* Oh, ew. I think we'd better not give the little Bizarro Cat anymore of those chicken wings.

    Dorothy: I'm sure Lady Misaki's cooking had nothing to do with Nefelpitou's strange behav -

    Misaki: Yes~ I just forgot - One of the spices is from Jurai~ Very similar to Nepeta cataria, with some stronger effects!

    Makoto: Please don't tell me 'Nepeta cataria' is the scientific name for -

    Dorothy: ...Catnip. *Moves self slightly between Yuuka and Pitou*

    Pitou: *Is currently laid on the floor, on his back* Nya~ Nyaaa~ Nyaow~

    *His eyes are a bit feverish, and he appears to be drooling a bit*

    *Wandering in, a small feline/lapine creature walks over*

    Ryo-Ohki: Mya? *Sniffs at Nefelpitou, before rapidly covering nose*

    *Everyone flinches at the idea of what Ryo-Ohki might do on catnip*

    Ryo-Ohki: Tchu. Tchu. Tchu. Snff, snff. Mrow. *Hops off*

    Dorothy: I would surmise that Ryo-Ohki holds another surprise, as well.

    Misaki: Oh yes~ But that will come into play later in the plot!

    *A large monkey wrench goes whiffling past her head*

    Vi: DAMMIT!! Who thought it was a good idea to try and break the fourth wall while we're barely separated from a foreign dimension!? Which one of you thought there might be no consequences of an R-Tremble at this point!!?

    Makoto: Nefelpitou while the catnip from Misaki's Miss Molly Chicken Wings was starting to kick in.

    Pitou: *Rubs his cheek against Misaki's leg* Mya~ Myaaa~ Myaaaow~ Myaaa~ Myaaa~

    Vi: ... *Throws hands up* Sure!! I don't see why not!! *Ragequit*

    Makoto: *Stares after Vi as she stomps out* ...Eh? *Looks back*

    Pitou: *Is laid on back behind Makoto, pawing at her tail*

    Makoto: This is just perfect. How long is -

    Misaki: For Pitou, prolly just a few minutes more~

    Makoto: 'Kay. *Tries to ignore her fuzzy squirrel tail being smacked*

    Pitou: Nya~ Nya~ Nya~ Nyaaa~ Nyaow~ Nyaaaow~ Nyaow~

    *Everyone tries to go back to normal*

    --- --- ---

    [ Icy Planet, Flappy Girl: ]

    *The tuskarr fisherman start to lead her along the coastline*

    Fisherman 1: So. Where do you hail from, strange girl?

    *Behind, the other fisherman watch cautiously*
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue May 24, 2011 3:14 am

    *Two of the robots take too much hits and explode*

    Robot 1: Initiating area scan.

    *The other two robots fire electricity out of the sides of their arms, which dances along the tops of a few other turrets and hits a Malchiorian*

    Robot 1: Area scan complete. Transmitting...

    *Meanwhile, Serecio takes out of his cloak what looks like an iPad, but the area scan appears on it*

    Serecio: Hmm.

    -------------------------

    *A Vassila walks up to Nyatera*

    Vassila: Should we intervene further?

    Nyatera: No. This is not our fight. We should stay out of this.


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13587
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue May 24, 2011 1:09 pm

    *Some are shot down, while others resist*

    Guy: "Thank the Shepherd for our armor! Forward!"

    *the turrets are damaged, but can still push on*
    ---

    OOS: Waiting on Zev.

    ---

    *Behind Serecio appears 'Angonce'*

    Angonce: "What are you planning?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue May 24, 2011 7:17 pm

    Serecio: Ah! Angonce. I wasn't expecting to see you here so soon. Oh yes, anyway, I think I'll find the weak points in the Malchiorians' defence lines and attack there.


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu May 26, 2011 8:04 am

    [ Malchior IV, Skies: ]

    Serkel: YOU POMPOUS FOOL!! THOSE WORDS MEAN NOTHING TO USSSSSSSSKKKKK!!

    *Unleashing a massive screech, he begins slamming his tail hammer into his own back in an attempt to bludgeon himself, Klak, and the silent KAT-D6 to death all at once*

    KAT-D6: This...Is... ... ...Not...What...I... ... ...Ever... ... ...

    *The machine falls silent agan*

    --- --- ---

    [ Near the Battlefield: ]

    Master Big Star: ...Then it's agreed?

    Toph: Yeah. My clan'll be happy for a chance to get away from all these wars.

    Master Big Star: Excellent. *Snaps fingers*

    *He and Toph disappear with the breeze*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13587
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Thu May 26, 2011 1:19 pm

    Angonce: "Such a way of battle you have, Serecio. However, I believe Uterio is planning on using a specific weapon. Your men should leave."

    ---

    *Klak is communicating telepathically*

    Me: Don't you care about KAT D-6? I know you do! STOP THIS!

    OOS: Thanks so much for replying Zev, sorry if I messed up anything.


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu May 26, 2011 7:18 pm

    *Serecio frowns*

    Serecio: Really? Hmm... Well, you'll have to tell Rahksha too. I'll withdraw my army from orbit and you can take control for now then.

    *He taps his pad several times, speaks into it, and taps it again*

    *The Nakamura's engines ignite, and it breaks orbit and heads away from the planet*

    *He taps his pad again, and the few robots on the surface fly up to him, and the robots and Rahi in orbit follow the Nakamura*

    Serecio: It's all yours.

    *He and the robots next to him beam away, leaving his hoverpad under Angonce's feet*


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri May 27, 2011 8:48 am

    [ Malchior IV, Skies: ]

    *A large craft of some kind is in Serkel's path*

    *Standing alone at a viewing deck is a single female figure*


    "Why another Last Airbender character?" "Why not?" "Good point."

    Crewman: Lady Mai! Stay back! That's Fighter Squadron Commanders Serkel and KAT-D6 - We just got a report that they've lost their minds from an outside force's tampering! We can find the targets later!

    Mai: ... *Stares levelly at Serkel* ...

    Serkel: WRAAAAATCH!! *Inhales deeply - Before finding himself unable to breathe back out*

    *A trio of narrow, silvertipped red spikes stick out of a narrow gap in the front of his neck's armor*

    Mai: *Throws another pair of swiftly-spinning red objects*

    *The silver-bladed miniature knives tear right up into Serkel's wings, into the joints between which the membranes are stretched*

    Mai: Boring. He used to be scarier when he was in his right mind...

    *Nostrils flaring, she watches as Serkel whips his body and goes tumbling through the air*

    Mai: ... *In a disgusted tone* Now, he's barely more frightening than any of you blowhards assigned to 'protect' me.

    *Turning elegantly, she goes walking down between two rows of bowing figures*

    Mai: I'm going to get back to my studies. Get out of this crowded airspace and prepare for space.

    Nearby Workers: At once, Lady Mai!! *Get to work at fever pitch*

    Mai: ... *Yawwwn* ...

    [ @ Klak: By the way - There's still the tuskarr to reply to on the Icy Planet. ]

    [ ...Sorry... ]

    --- --- ---

    [ Bebop II, Kitchen: ]

    Misaki: *Is whipping up a flurry of food*

    *Abruptly, a certain female appears from the floor and looks about herself*

    Wisp: ... *Eyes shift to a pale purple glow* ...Eeeugh...

    Misaki: *Turns around, seeing the upset...Girl?* What is it, dear?

    Wisp: I'm...Lost...And I...Can't find anyone...I recognize...

    Misaki: ... *Eyes sparkle as she moves closer* ...

    Wisp: Huh? *Curls up slightly in mid-air*

    Misaki: *Grabs her in a gentle hug* Don't worry! You'll be fine here!

    Wisp: ... *Doesn't try to escape, but doesn't return the hug* ...

    Misaki: Say~ How would you like to try some cake?

    Wisp: ...Okay... *Floats towards the table*

    Misaki: *Already has a slice on a plate*

    Wisp: ... *Cautiously takes up a fork* ...

    Misaki: Please tell me if you like it~!

    *She goes back to fixing a stew*

    ---

    [ Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    Makoto: *Has snuck down*

    Zev: *Mostly recovered, is drinking a bottle of root beer*

    Makoto: Are you really fine with Kokonoe doing such perverse experiments, Zev? Don't you think that you deserve payback on her?

    Zev: I dun really care. Not like it's gonna stop her next time. *Glug* *Glug*

    Makoto: Ah! You assume I am blind to your true self. But you and I have shared a grilled cheese sandwich more than once, and I can tell that behind your calm, collected visage, your soul resonates deeply with a hidden desperation.

    Zev: No it doesn't.

    Makoto: I, Makoto Nanaya, will assist you in your quest for justice Zev Raregroove!!

    Zev: You mean you're going to use this excuse as a springboard for a prank.

    Makoto: EX~~~ACTLY!! *Dashes off*

    Namah: God. Everyone is being weird today.

    Zev: We're all weird everyday. You've just got to learn to deal with the crazy.

    Namah: Yeah. I'm not sure if I want to even get used to these loons.

    Zev: It's not so bad. At least it's rarely boring.

    *A loud crash, followed by Kokonoe's screaming erupts from the next room*

    Makoto's Voice: VICTORY!! I PROCLAIM JUSTICE THROUGHOUT THE BEBOP II!!

    Kokonoe's Voice: GET OFF OF ME YOU F##KING PSYCHOPATH!!

    Makoto's Voice: *Tarzan yell*

    Namah: ...Yup.

    Zev: Mm-hm.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Fri May 27, 2011 7:27 pm

    OOS: If Silent doesn't come back by tonight, I'm getting the rest of my characters outta there.


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13587
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat May 28, 2011 8:18 am

    *Angonce smiles*

    Angonce: "I never thought I would trick a Great Being...Klak's going to have a wonderful future...."

    *his true form is revealed! This was not the real Angonce, but F-Klak in disguise!!!*

    *he begins to create a dark aura*

    ---

    *Klak takes his keyblade out, and falls to the ground*

    *he falls semi-unconscious*

    *All of Uterio's troops and the Knights of the Keruvim hear a message being broadcasted by Rahksha*

    Rahksha: "All troops! Begin a formal retreat! The weapon will be unleashed! I repeat, all soldiers must leave the battlefield, or face immediate obliteration! MAN THE SHIPS!!!"

    *the armies suddenly hold up white flags, and begin to leave*

    *Instead of chasing them, the Malchiorians begin to cheer*

    *the Knights of the Keruvim are shocked, and begin screaming at them*

    Perseus: "NO! It's a trap!!"

    *the armies are somehow quickly beamed into their starships, and Praepositus is beamed into another ship*

    *they successfully leave, and a beam suddenly is heading straight for the region*

    Me: What's.....going on?

    *F-Klak crashes into the ground, with an enormous ball of dark energy*

    FK: "Thought bomb!! UNLEASH THE DARKNESS!!!"

    *an explosion of dark energy is emanated from his location, and begins to kill the grass around it*

    *Perseus creates a shield with his Hau, blocking the blast, and creating a haven for his fellow Knights*

    *Malchiorians begin to disintegrate, explode, and die all around them*

    Perseus: "NOOOOOOO!!!!!"

    *Klak begins to run away from the explosion, but is blasted away by it*

    *Dark energy swirls around them, killing everything in its path*

    *the other Knights put up their shields and use their powers to make Perseus's shelter stronger*

    *Finally, after the storm settles, F-Klak is holding his arm, drained of his power*

    *He looks at the destruction, and grins*

    FK: "Now....I must....return....too much...power....*he faints, and falls into a portal*"

    *Perseus turns off the shield, and stares at the newly formed wasteland*

    Knight of Keruvim 1: "We.....lost...."

    *Klak is scarred heavily, but somehow was not killed*

    Me: *to himself* This region was known as Keltior....Once it was a land filled with vegetation, forests, fauna. But now, it is a wasteland of death and darkness. Because of UTERIO!!!!

    ---

    *Keichi and co. arrive close to the tuskarr*

    Quick Billy: "We don't mean to intrude, young ladies, we're just looking for someone. Our stay won't be that long."

    SMT: "Pardon his *in a fake southern accent* Suthun Hospitalitay."

    ---

    *Nadle and his group continue fighting the drones and Rahkshi at Medical Mechanica*

    Nadle: "Wait.....*feels a telepathic cry for help, and responds* Klak...is that you?"

    Me: Nadle......help...they killed so many of us.....we lost....Malchior....IV.

    Nadle: "NO! Prudence, we have to leave! We have to help Klak!"


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat May 28, 2011 8:32 am

    [ Medical Mechanica: ]

    Prudence: But...!

    FWOOOOOSSSHHH!!

    *All of the drones are blown away by an explosion*

    *From the smoke emerges a seemingly middle-aged man; he has three vertical scars over his left eye, has long, straight, cyan-colored hair with a slight curl at the fringes, left to hang; and wears circular-framed glasses*

    Prudence: It couldn't be...! I saw him...I saw you...But...! *Knees tremble*

    ???: Heh. When you see 'im, tell him that the wife and I'll be stopping by the Bebop II shortly.

    *He proceeds to toss some kind of rectangular object through the air and into Prudence's hands*

    ???: And by the way - The Klak of the Future that we're going down is getting desperate. You may have a chance to stop him from becoming evil in this timestream.

    Etna: And exactly how would you know that, you babbling geezer?

    *From behind him emerges a woman who could only be Namah - But with hair longer and straighter, a fuller figure, and a much softer expression*

    Etna: *Jaw drops* No...No way... *Face pales* You mean...This Future's Klak...Brought with him...!?

    ???: Not for long, though. And sadly, my Royal Tree was too weakened to preserve my dashing good looks. I'll look like this for eternity up to a certain point.

    Etna: ... *Stuttering* ...Z...Z...Z...In the...In the future... *Eyes roll back* OMIGAWD HE'S A HOTTIE

    *She faints backwards into a similarly-shocked Prudence*

    F-???: C'mon now! Klak needs your help, and we need to find a way to stop his megalomaniacal future self!

    Prudence: But...But...Why didn't you...Enter the...Iron Maiden...?

    F-Namah: *Chuckle* People like you and I are to blame for that.

    F-???: Get going! Medical Mechanica's big guns are on the way! *Laughs* It'll be just like the old days - Fighting giant robots and kicking @ss! Right!!?

    *The dust begins to settle, showing various vaguely familiar silouhettes before a glow*

    Figures: Aye!! *Raise their weapons, or some just their fists*

    Prudence: ... *Smiles to Nadle* Let's go! PUT YA GUNS ON!! *Dashes out carrying Etna*

    Etna: *Mumble* *Mumble* *Droooool*

    --- --- ---

    [ Unknown Icy Planet: ]

    *The tuskarr women give churring laughs all around*

    Tuskarr Woman 1: Young! Either your eyesight's bad, or you're well-versed in flattery!

    *Chuckling merrily, they lead the trio back towards the village*

    Tuskarr Woman 2: Who ya lookin' for?

    --- --- ---

    [ Bebop II, Unknown Room: ]

    *With a distinct shape like a quarter-section cut out of a cylinder's length - i.e., a regular wall around the doorway, but with a 45-degree curve from that to the floor and corresponding quarter-circular walls on the other sides - The room possesses a large window on the curved wall looking out*

    *Inside is a cushy red carpeting and walls painted a vertically-striped black and gray. The furniture consists of a legless bed, laid plainly on the floor; a small desk set before what resembles a beanbag chair; and a tall shelf filled with books, statuettes, and all sorts of items which obviously hold a sentimental history to them*

    *Sitting in the beanbag chair, at the desk, Namah types up something on a semi-holographic laptop*

    Namah: ... *Chuckles dryly* Have you ever gotten splashed with Bander slime?

    Wekiga: Yes. It stinks to high heaven and it's murder to get rid of. *Grins toothily, giving a chuckle* Your metaphor is not lost on me.

    Namah: Any reason why you've come to me, of all people?

    Wekiga: Yes. You're the only person I can trust to stay focused a normal task for very long.

    Namah: ...Need me to do research on the Bebop's public files? *Cracks fingers*

    Wekiga: Yes. Please search for 'mokoi.'

    Namah: ... *Sighs, before getting down to typing* Why couldn't you ask Ed? Is she 'unfocused?'

    Wekiga: No. I don't want to see how she'd react to this particular creature.

    Namah: ... *Stares blankly at him* ...How would she react besides such Ed-like things as running off with her arms held out while making airplane noises?

    Wekiga: You'll see quite clearly if you get this finished before I collapse.

    Namah: *Chuckles, scrolling through the results* Tea withdrawal?

    Wekiga: *A crack appears on skin below eye* Quite.

    ---

    [ Bebop II, Cafeteria: ]

    *Looking up from her food, Haruko's eyes narrow*

    Haruko: ...Where'd that stage and machine come from?

    Mamimi: Considering we've got Washu onboard, it's not a stretch to assume...

    Haruko: ...Improbable. But that's how we like it. *Cackle*

    *Up on stage, Xanxus is being harassed by Belphegor and Lussuria*

    *Speaking of which, both are wearing shortsleeve suits, shorts, and fedoras; Belphegor's in black, Lussuria's in yellow*

    Lussuria: Come on, Xanxus-tama~ You have an amazing voice~

    Belphegor: Ushishishi! The public wants to see the Prince's dancing skills!

    Fran: *Behind stage* You should hand out blindfolds first Fake Prince-sama. *Ducks*

    *Five knives embed themselves in the wall - Right where Fran's face just was*

    Xanxus: If it'll get you goons to stop p!ssing around, fine.

    *The music, the dancing, the spectacle starts*

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSCJJkFgt_w

    ...

    Mamimi: *Claps politely* I guess it's a karaoke party.

    Haruko: *Grins wildly* Not a bad way to kill time.

    *Discussions circle around about perfomances*

    Pitou: *Starts to rise from his slumber*

    *To explain, catnip can cause drowiness*

    Pitou: *Rolls around a bit*

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: Forgot to link the video.

    DX> DX> DX>


    Last edited by Zev: New Edition on Sat May 28, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13587
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat May 28, 2011 9:31 am

    *Nadle nods*

    *D-Klak grins*

    DK: "Time to kick some butt and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum."

    *The rest of the squad, save for Nadle, say "AW YEAH"*

    *The Baterra smiles*

    Baterra: "So, where to first?"

    Nadle: "Malchior IV?"

    DK: "Unless there's a Medical Mechanica b**** here that still needs to be put down."

    ---

    Keichi: "We're looking for a guy named Treskis. He's probably about yay big *shows a height taller than his* and a muscular lizard with a metal exoskeleton. He also ends all of his sentences in -des. Wierdo, eh?"

    QB: "It ain't blindness but pure truth!"



    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat May 28, 2011 10:22 am

    [ Medical Mechanica: ]

    F-???: *Draws a katana* Oi.

    *He grins at D-Klak in a way that leaves no doubt as to his identity*

    F-Zev: You kids handled the first shift. You're not gonna hog the overtime.

    F-Namah: *Halo ignites in bright pink, and fingertips blaze with the same glow* What he's trying to say is that this is a critical junction in the timeline. You failing to reach Klak was key to his change.

    *A familiar cackling reaches everyone's ears*

    F-Washu: Don't you kids realize? Just being by Klak's side can prevent his turn. Friendship and love defy all logic! They bust through time and space! The power of someone precious to you conquers physics, and even Warp Theory!!

    *The unmistakeable noise of a keyboard being typed sounds*

    F-Zev: Just remember - Take it easy.

    *With a flash!, Nadle, D-Klak, Prudence, etc., etc. are warped onto the waiting ship*

    F-Namah: *Sigh* Couldn't think of anything profound, hm?

    *A loud rumbling can be heard*

    F-Zev: Well, at least I didn't say something too stupid.

    *Huge doors start to open on the walls of the chamber*

    F-Namah: A case could be made that it was profoundly stupid.

    *Emerging from the doorway, a gigantic, centipede-like robot can be seen*

    F-Zev: Hey. Hey. That one stung. ...A bit.

    *The machine rumbles and begins its charge*

    F-Namah: *Frowns* Keep out -

    F-Zev: *Readies sword* - Of our -

    Together: - FIGHTING!!

    *The combination of F-Zev's one-handed slash and F-Namah's single Ether Tendril crash the machine to a halt*

    *Screeching piteously, huge explosions go all down its back*

    *Yet more machines similar in size begin to emerge*

    F-Zev: I guess we'll have to settle this later.

    F-Namah: Why? It's not like you'll ever win an argument.

    F-Zev: "I won one. This was it."

    F-Namah: Epitaph ideas for your tombstone? *Chuckles*

    F-Zev: *Grin* You read me like a book.

    *The two prepare to lead the battle*

    --- --- ---

    [ Unknown Icy Planet: ]

    Tuskarr Woman 1: We're just a few old housewives. Doesn't mean a compliment isn't appreciated!

    Tuskarr Woman 2: We've not seen anyone like that...Maybe the arrivals would.

    Tuskarr Woman 3: Can we get you boys some food?

    --- --- ---

    [ Bebop II, Namah's Room: ]

    Wekiga: *Wheeze* Find anything?

    Namah: All I've found on the mokoi is from Australian Aboriginal mythology. From what I can tell, it's an evil spirit that bears a tie with black magic and hunts after others. The sources are scant, but it seems that the mokoi is sent by users of evil magic to hunt down enemies and the like.

    *She turns and looks over her shoulder at Wekiga*

    Namah: ...Feel like telling me why you wanted this info? Better yet, why you wouldn't want Ed to be told about it?

    Wekiga: *Face is turning dull, dry, and cracked; eyes appear feverish* ...Nabonidus.

    Namah: *Narrows eyes* ...I think I catch your drift. Get your damned tea.

    Wekiga: *Dissociates into a bloody mist and slips through the floor*

    Namah: *Shrugs, going back to what she was doing*

    ---

    [ Bebop II, Hangar: ]

    Breakin' rocks
    In the hot sun!
    I fought the law,
    And the law won!
    I fought the law,
    And the law won!


    *This song plays from a nearby radio*

    Vi: *Has her tools out, working on the Hammerhead*

    *With a panel opened to its inner workings, her fighter ship gives off an odd whirring*

    Ed: *Is laying on back, snoozing beside her laptop with signature goggles over her eyes*

    *Abruptly, the laptop gives a dull beep! and Ed is sitting upright in a flash*

    Ed: ABC! Do re mi! That's how easy codes can be! *Giggle*

    *Wandering in, a certain squirrel girl approaches Ed*

    Makoto: ... *Yawn* What'cha up to, Ed? *Looks over the petite girl's shoulder*

    Ed: *Yip* *Yip* Ed's improvin' some o' the Bebop II's coding~!

    Makoto: ... *Looks closer* ...The auto-drone control systems? Why're you improving those?

    Vi: *Quiet chuckle under breath* Here we go. *Goes back to working*

    Makoto: Huh? *Looks from Ed to Vi, then back to Ed* What're you -

    Ed: The drone control systems were way too hard to control before. They were kinda based on Interpreted language, and they had ta go through a whole bunch of interpreters - That's why nobody used 'em! It was a sham! Sham! Shammity-sham-sham!

    Makoto: I get it alre -

    Ed: SHAM!!

    Makoto: ...

    Ed: Sham's a fun word to say~ *Giggle* Ed's basin' the new system on a Compiled language, so each drone is assigned a few basic commands compiled inta stand-alone files! Each basic drone has five main files which are executed by a regulator computer, with conditions and variables attached:

    Ed: "Exit ship on command," "Follow designated enemy," "Attack designated enemy until designation ends," "Return to ship on command if no designated enemies remain," and "If over half of drone group is destroyed, then enact automatic retreat to docking stations as top priority."

    Ed: That'll make the drones a lot easier to control~!

    Makoto: I...Think I...Get it... *A bit shocked from that spiel*

    Ed: *Back to typing furiously, face blank*

    Makoto: ... *Goes to help Vi* ...
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13587
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun May 29, 2011 4:35 am

    *D-Klak looks at the group*

    DK: "Abneris! We're back! Set coordinates to Malchior IV!!"

    Abneris: "Right sir, we shall be there soon."

    Nadle: "If Zev is alive in that future, then we might have a fighting chance to stop Future Klak's empire."

    Baterra: "Maybe....but why couldn't Zev stop him before?"

    Treveya: "Wait, what happened?!"

    Jinx: "We'll tell you the details later. Right now, we have to stop Klak from becoming his future self, and save my planet! Let's get to Malchior quickly, Abneris! Jump to lightspeed!!!"

    Nadle: "I knew Uterio had something to do with this.....Brace yourselves!"

    *the ship jumps to lightspeed*

    ---

    *Keichi looks down*

    Keichi: "Arrivals? And yes, food would be fine."

    QB: "Many thanks."

    ---

    *F-Klak is in the future, sitting inside something akin to a bacta tank*

    FK: "Must....feed."

    *a Rahkshi enters*

    Rahkshi: "My king, we have stopped detecting our time period's Zev!"

    FK: "Hmm...either the time stream has been altered, or he has altered the time stream by going back....I've known him for so long, he's gotten predictable...."

    Rahkshi: "What do you wish to do, sir?"

    FK: "Nothing. Get me some shadow energy or something...My body and antidermis are tired."

    Rahkshi: "Yes, sir."


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun May 29, 2011 5:55 am

    [ In The Future: ]

    ???: You insult me, Klakkun.

    *An indistinct, hazy outline flickers nearby*

    ???: Fear not. It's just a little trick of astral projection and imprinting - This is essentially a highly-elaborate hologram that Ed and Washu devised.

    *Indeed, it becomes clear that the hologram can only form a simple silhouette*

    ???: You see, we left a few of our group in the future to keep tabs on you...And the dark forces and I have come to an...Accord. *Chuckle*

    *A slight ripple goes through all of the shadows*

    F-Zev's Projection: I have plans upon plans upon plans. I've been gaining allies and accruing resources. What's my plan? Even I'm not sure. And that is why it's not wise to assume yo...pred...ted m...

    *Crackles of static emerge from the projection*

    F-Zev's Projection: D... ... ...n's cut...ng ou... ... ...I'll ha...to ch... ... ...ter. Seeya.

    *His connection fades with a blip of static*

    ---

    [ Unknown Location: ]

    *The area resembles a levelled factory*

    F-Zev: *Rubs at head* Crap. Couldn't even see where he was.

    F-Namah: *Chuckle* You should've let Ed put the finishing touches on it. It was single-use.

    F-Zev: ...Thank you so much for telling me beforehand. *Sarcasm is evident in tone*

    F-Namah: We can't have the Klak of our Future targetting us too soon.

    F-Zev: *Grin* Excellent point. And I'm getting ideas for how to use this technology to its full potential.

    F-Namah: You were always good at using technology for purposes it was never intended.

    --- --- ---

    [ Icy Planet, Dekan'kuy Tuskarr Village: ]

    *The trio is lead into an unoccupied tent*

    *Whilst fixing the food, the women continue to chat*

    Tuskarr Woman 1: Three strange brothers arrived first, then a cute little boy fell from the sky!

    Tuskarr Woman 2: Two of the brothers are helpin' the menfolk with fishing; the third brother and the other arrival are helpin' with the foraging.

    Tuskarr Woman 3: They should be back soon enough!

    *In no time, the food is ready and set out for the trio*

    *Fish soup, semi-fresh bread, some kind of fermented fish, and what almost looks like beef steak are laid out for each*

    Tuskarr Woman 2: Make sure to enjoy the food! We'll go tell the Wiseman that you're here!

    Tuskarr Woman 3: We hope you find our humble li'l village a pleasant stay!

    *Chuckles go around as they leave*

    --- --- ---

    [ Bebop II, Namah's Room: ]

    Namah: ... *Looks at her new guest* What's your deal?

    Kokonoe: *Hair is starting to fall out of ponytail* ...Makoto... *Pant* *Pant*

    Namah: So. Has she started trying to grapple you again? *Tries and fails to hide a chuckle*

    Kokonoe: *Glare* Getting manhandled by that girl is already bad enough...

    *Twitching, her cat ears start to lay down flat and her tails bristle*

    Kokonoe: ...But with that outfit...She's making herself look like a hussy.

    Namah: Ah, yes. One to talk. You wouldn't know anything about showing off parts of your body.

    Kokonoe: ... *Instinctively adjusts the waist of pants a bit* ...

    Namah: It's not like you walk around with your thong underwear hanging out of your jeans or anything.

    Kokonoe: ... *Glare intensifies* ...Feh! *Turns back around, muttering vehemently under her voice about being "under-appreciated" and "made a butt of everyone's jokes"*

    Namah: ... *Folds laptop down into desk* What I'm going to show you, you can't tell anyone else about.

    Kokonoe: ... *Gets up to follow Namah over to the shelf* What's the big deal?

    Namah: *Offers her a generic-looking manga* Open it. Read it. Shut it.

    Kokonoe: *Opens the book* ...!? *Eyes nearly pop out at the graphic images* ...Did you...?

    Namah: Nah. Zev occasionally gives these to me to antagonize me a bit.

    Kokonoe: There's...More...? *Looks up* I guess you're not a fan?

    Namah: *Shrug* Well, this stuff is good for relieving tension.

    Kokonoe: ... *Can't help but crack a smile* Sorry I got a bit b!tchy on you.

    Namah: You call that b!tchy? You've never seen Zev woken up from a nap.

    Kokonoe: *Chuckles at that* ...Thanks, Namah.

    Namah: Not a problem.

    ---

    [ Bebop II, Cafeteria: ]

    *Everyone is mostly calmed down*

    *Abruptly, a certain copper-tanskinned, fiery vermillion-haired rushes in with her laptop*

    Ed: Eheheheh! Heheheheheh! *Sets laptop down on the floor and rushes over to the group*

    *Gaze shifting to the still-paralyzed Shroom, a brief frown crosses her face*

    Ed: Wha' happened to Dreadlocks? *Pokes him in the ribs with a curious expression*

    Moss: He did something rea~lly stupid and got himself paralyzed~ *Giggle*

    Shroom: *Sigh* Don't worry about me, Ed. It'll resolve itself soo - Huh!?

    Ed: *Has grabbed Shroom's hand, pressing her thumbs into different points of his palm*

    *Her deft fingers prod at his feet, stomach, and at certain points on his face*

    Ed: *Moves over to Shroom's head, getting down next to him and murmuring in his ear* ... ... ...

    *Though no one else can hear, the strange word is somewhat clear to him*

    Ed: ...Naanyoobok...Naanyoobok...Naanyoobok...

    *Hand laid on his other shoulder, across his much broader chest, she continues whispering*

    Shroom: *Stays very still, unsure of what to do*

    ---

    [ OOS, @ Shroom: This is what I meant by semi-controlling your characters. ]

    [ Just until it's more convenient for you to post. ]

    [ <83 <83 <83 ]


    Last edited by Zev: New Edition on Sun May 29, 2011 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:11 pm