BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun May 01, 2011 8:23 am

    *some Malchiorians are killed by the blasts*

    *others set up a turret, which fires a blast at Serkel*

    *the starfighter suddenly disappears, and reappears behind KAT*

    *it fires two missiles, and a flurry of lasers at her ship*


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun May 01, 2011 11:43 am

    [ Malchior IV: ]

    KAT-D6: *Abruptly shuts off all power*

    *Her ship dips steeply, successfully avoiding the attacks*

    KAT-D6: *Turns power back on, screaming up towards the enemy fighter*

    *She sends a pair of searing-red beams upward*

    *Meanwhile, Serkel merely cackles*

    *Accelerating, he proceeds to do a maddening series of spirals*

    *Picking up speed, he screams past in front of the turret - Leaving behind a missile that screams in at high speed*

    Serkel: GRAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH!! Who the hell do you think I am!!?

    *He circles around, peppering the ground with plasma minigun fire*

    KAT-D6: *Picks up a transmission* Affirmative.

    *She begins working her way towards Klak*

    KAT-D6: Attention drones. We have a rogue factor approaching the Makuta called Klak. New objective: Intercept bogey, prevent the death of Klak by any unaligned force.

    *Two of her drones begin to take the same course*

    Serkel: *Continues attacking*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun May 01, 2011 6:54 pm

    *Klak turns*

    Me: Protect me? You want to protect me? But why were you killing Malchoirians?

    *lifts up Praepositus with gravity*

    Me: I'm tired of this....*flings him away to the ground, and fights the other pilots*

    ---

    *behind Serkel appears a being with wings on him*

    [url][/url]

    (Credit to Poporetto on DA. I hope he doesn't mind I create a backstory)

    ???: "Stop this mindless violence. Cease and desist, or you will face the might of a Knight of the Keruvim!"

    OOS: Zev, I'll let you name this one.

    ---

    *A large black ship arrives above the space battle*

    *unseen by the Malchiorian or Uterian starfighters, it descends to the planet*

    *it hovers above what seems to be a massive ocean, and out of it falls a stream of sludge*

    *the sludge begins to fill with dark energy, and the water begins to become infected*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun May 01, 2011 10:00 pm

    OOS: It seems I missed this post somehow.

    Robot: *to MK* You will be taken for analysis.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue May 03, 2011 1:42 am

    *Yon takes out an empty can of Coke and throws it at Monasti*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Tue May 03, 2011 4:11 am

    *the can of Coke melts*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue May 03, 2011 4:30 am

    Yon: Oh dear.

    *He rugby tackles Monasti*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Tue May 03, 2011 4:48 am

    *Monasti starts choking Yon*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue May 03, 2011 4:52 am

    *Yon kicks Monasti in the crotch*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Tue May 03, 2011 4:53 am

    *Yon is shot in the back by ItsWalky*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue May 03, 2011 4:56 am

    Yon: AGH!

    *He collapses*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Tue May 03, 2011 4:57 am

    *two random people pick up Yon and drag him to a cell*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue May 03, 2011 4:58 am

    *Meanwhile, Trantoshen wakes up. He looks around and sees himself in a desert. He gets up and begins to walk along a dirt track near him*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Wed May 04, 2011 1:07 pm

    *MK turns, chuckling*

    MK: You're analyzing a User? No wonder the humans are winning in this war.

    OOS: Waiting on Zev and anyone else for the rest....


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Wed May 04, 2011 5:58 pm

    *MK is thrown into a cell*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Wed May 04, 2011 7:22 pm

    *While Trantoshen is walking along, wondering where he is, V-K jumps out from behind a rock and floors him*

    V-K: There you are. We got split up in the teleportation.


    _________________
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Thu May 05, 2011 5:05 am

    [Training room: ]

    *Moss gets caught in the headlock and immediately struggles to get out*

    Moss: Aaah!

    *Shroom, despite his distance from Namah, throws a punch at her, unsurprisingly the punch is far from landing*

    Shroom: Heh.

    *A translucent fist appears in front of Namah exactly the same time Shroom punches, it carries out the same movement as Shroom, but the fist is at a short enough distance from Namah*

    *The punch goes straight for Namah's face*

    [ Bebop II, main room: ]

    Yuuka: Hmm?

    *She looks around, blushes briefly and makes a noise of insecurity*

    Yuuka: Uhh... Okay, I'll help find her~


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu May 05, 2011 11:21 am

    [ Malchior IV, Skies: ]

    Serkel: *Glances back at the winged figure* ...Yeah. Nah. I ain't gonna be doin' that.

    *Shutting off his systems just as he angles upwards, Serkel's ship goes nose-up*

    *Turning his ship's systems back on, he rockets straight upwards - *

    * - Directly underneath the pursuing figure*

    Serkel: GRAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH!!

    [ OOS: Shall we name the winged figure...Striborg?

    I just think it sounds cool~ ]

    ... ... ...

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Namah: Gah!!

    *Taking the hit directly, she falls flat on her back*

    *She lies there for a moment, before getting up; still hunched over*

    Namah: *Raises head, just as pink halo flares to life* Try that again, punk.

    *Swinging her hand, she sends a full four Ether Tendrils whipping towards Shroom's chest*

    Misaki: Oh dear. *She immediately drops Moss* Namah wouldn't...?

    Namah: *Eyes glow a full-on radiant pink*

    Misaki: *Sighs* ...Namah would. Oh deary dear...

    *Cupping her hands to her mouth, Misaki shouts to Shroom*

    Misaki: It doesn't always happen, but...Namah's been known to lose it a little bit when she takes a full hit to the face!

    *She flinches as a stray tendril completely strips a decorative tree's main trunk of its bark*

    Misaki: ...Perhaps "a little bit" wasn't accurate...

    ... ... ...

    [ Main Room: ]

    Makoto: Then let's~ go~! *Leads the way, fist outstretched*

    Ryo-Ohki: Mrew-myaaa~! *Follows after, imitating the gesture*

    *Briefly stopping, she turns to look at Yuuka*

    Ryo-Ohki: Mrew...? *She looks slightly worried*

    *Walking up, Ryo-Ohki holds Yuuka's wing with both of her hands*

    Ryo-Ohki: Mrow mrow? *Looks up at Yuuka*

    Tamao: *Peeks in, apparently looking for someone* ...Hmph. Not here either.

    *She ducks back out swiftly*

    ...

    [ Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    *Both Washu and Kokonoe stalk through the shadows*

    Kokonoe: Impressive distortion. Snuck him right out from under Tamao's nose. And I'm very grateful for letting me join...

    Washu: *Giggles* Well~ I just figured you'd be quite creative on this~!

    *They step into the light, revealing both of themselves to be wearing nurse's outfits*

    *Strapped down to a table in just his boxers is a certain figure...*

    Zev: ...You two will pay. Dearly.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Thu May 05, 2011 12:55 pm

    The Silence of BBC wrote:*MK is thrown into a cell*

    MK: Oof. *gets up* Do I get my phone call?
    ---

    *Striborg flies at the cockpit of Serkel's ship*

    *he stabs into the windshield*

    Stiborg: "Arcana abre!"

    *the glass begins to crack, and an opening begins to form*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu May 05, 2011 6:06 pm

    Robot: No. *walks away*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Thu May 05, 2011 6:30 pm

    [ Training room: ]

    Shroom: Frea-

    *He doesn't even have enough time to finish his word as he leaps high into the air to avoid the tendrils*

    Shroom: Fine, if you're gonna release your powers, I might as well release mine...

    *Moss falls flat on her face from being held by Misaki, but gets up quickly, watching Shroom with a smile on her face*

    Moss: *Giggle* He's bluffing...

    *Shroom's arms and hands are slowly covered with tattoos, they give Shroom's arms a strange look, only a few gaps in the tattoos to show his arm*

    This is kinda what they look like:



    Moss: Aw, crap.

    *His arms and hands vanish behind the tattoos, leaving only the strange tattoos behind, the tattoos grow to 1/4 more of their original size*

    Shroom: It's on.

    *Shroom somehow gets to the ground with tremendous force without actually going through the length of falling, the ground around him splinters with the force with which he hits the ground*

    *He sits there, poised*


    [ Bebop II: ]

    Yuuka: ... Eh?

    *She looks down at Ryo-Ohki and gives a small smile*

    *Seeing as she isn't much taller than Ryo-Ohki, she finds it easier to draw her into a winged hug*

    Yuuka: ...


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri May 06, 2011 7:46 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Namah: *Starts to charge massive amounts of energy*

    Misaki: *Raises a wooden barrier to protect herself and Moss*

    Namah: ...Uria - Heek!! *Suddenly blushes hotly, halo disappearing*

    *Tipping onto her side, apparently quite dizzy, the figure behind her lets go of her tail*

    Vi: ...No using that magic inside of the ship.

    Haruko: *Looks over at Shroom from nearby* Sorry about that.

    Namah: *Lies on the floor, apparently fast asleep*

    Vi: It'd be a shame to let your technique go to waste... *Cracks knuckles*

    *Suddenly, her stunning blue halo appears above her head*

    Vi: ...You ready to continue?

    --- --- ---

    [ Bebop II, Main Room: ]

    Ryo-Ohki: Mya... *Seems to be thinking*

    *Not paying attention to Yuuka, she sucks on her thumb a few moments*

    Ryo-Ohki: Myaaa... *Something seems to trouble her*

    *Gently tugging on Yuuka's wing, she points to a waiting Makoto*

    Ryo-Ohki: Mrow? Mrew mya...? *Eyes seem to ask if Yuuka is okay with this*

    Makoto: *Blushes* Cute~

    --- --- ---

    [ Malchior IV, Skies: ]

    Serkel: Geheheheh... *Eyes begin to glow*

    *His form grows indistinct, with a caucophany of pops and squelches, before...*

    Serkel: GRAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!! *Lunges*

    *From out of the cockpit, a long, serpentine neck ended in a snake-like head erupts - Catching Striborg in its fangs*

    *Spreading his four wings to shatter beyond the cockpit and blasting apart the rest of the ship with a pair of gatling guns mounted below said wings, Serkel emerges*

    Serkel: *Is now in the form of a terrible wyvern, adorned in many places with mechanical instruments*

    *He attempts to run Striborg through on his long fangs*

    --- --- ---

    [ Malchior IV, Ground: ]

    *Klak suddenly finds a blade scything towards his head*

    Praepositus: *Rests on one knee, pulling kusarigama back to himself*

    *Holding out a hand, he keeps his soldiers from approaching*

    Praepositus: ...This is my fight. If I don't return from this battle, choose your leader from amongst yourselves. Wisely.

    *All across the group of soldiers, a downcast look crosses their faces*

    *However, their leader gives a dry chuckle*

    Praepositus: ...It appears you all have misunderstood. I hardly intend to lose this battle. Go now!

    *The troops hurry off to protect and organize new troops arriving in a pair of transport ships*

    Praepositus: *Rises to feet, spinning flail as a defense against Klak*

    --- --- ---

    [ Kalta Thaea's Orbit: ]

    *A small ship lies cloaked above the planet*

    *Inside, three shadowed, robed figures stand in a circle*

    *One is of fairly normal height, hunched; one is significantly taller, and of a lean, muscular build; and the last is huge, and of a distinctly bulky frame*

    ??? 1: *Shortest* Have we located the computer we seek, Hishima?

    Hishima: *Is the brother of middle height* *Nods* Yes. It is aboard the ship below...The "Bebop II." *He makes a sweeping motion with one hand*

    *A dim hologram appears, showing the Bebop II from above*

    Hishima: How shall we approach, Mushima?

    Mushima: *Is the shortest brother, who first spoke* ...I'll go first. Test their defenses. Once we have surmised the exact location of our prize, stealthily retrieve it.

    Tallest Brother: Glah. Glah? *Strokes chin with one thick, armored finger*

    Hishima: Takashima is right. There are many dangerous individuals on board...Will you be okay?

    Mushima: I appreciate your concern, brothers...But our master comes first. I'll be fine.

    Hishima: ...So be it, older brother. Good luck.

    Mushima: Thank you. *Disappears in a flicker*

    Hishima: Let us prepare, Takashima.

    Takashima: Glah. *Inclines head*

    *Both leave the room*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri May 06, 2011 3:47 pm

    MK: What an incredible predicament. How am I going to get out of this one?

    ---

    *Striborg flies out of the wyvern's grasp*

    *he then swoops down on its head, and smashes his flaming sword, which has transformed into a giant mallet, onto Serkel's head*

    ---

    *Klak repels the scythe, and blasts at Praepositus's chest with light*

    *Perseus ignores them, and continues fighting his enemies*

    *the Malchiorians and Knights of Keruvim seem to be putting up a good fight against the larger Army of Great Beings*



    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Fri May 06, 2011 7:26 pm

    *Trantohsen throws V-K off of him and starts running*

    -------------

    Yon: Ugh... Do I get my phone call?


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sat May 07, 2011 3:35 am

    Random Person: Yes. *hands Yon a phone*

    ----

    *Meanwhile, KoN is surrounded by Daleks*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sat May 07, 2011 3:48 am

    KoN: Damn.

    ---------------

    Yon: Umm... uh... good.

    *He takes the phone and calls 07770298981, which is the Terugan Security Center hotline*

    Yon: *cough* I believe I have found the wanted criminal Yon. Trace this phone call to find him.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sat May 07, 2011 3:59 am

    *as Wiki Metru is in another universe, Yon instead ends up calling Sumiki*

    Sumiki: ARE YOU A HF HATER? BIONICLE'S OVER! GET OVER IT!


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat May 07, 2011 8:03 am

    [ Kalta Thaean Surface, Just Outside The Bebop II: ]

    Anna: *Is holding her blade perfectly vertical*

    *Standing in a firm stance, she keeps her eyes focused right past the blade*

    Anna: ... *Suddenly glances off to the side*

    *A figure has alighted nearby*

    *Garbed in a dark green cloak complete with hood and mantle, as well as a matching sash with two trailing ends, his face consists of a white mask with only the right eye exposed; below this golden-iris eye is a black line with a number of branches, almost resembling circuitry*

    *In addition, he is a bit hunched over, and only stands a bit taller than Anna*

    Anna: ...And who, if I may ask, would you be?

    Mushima: ...I am one on a mission for my master. I apologize for interrupting your meditation...

    *With a flicker, he has stepped to the side - Narrowly avoiding Anna's blade*

    Anna: ... *Quirks eyebrow* ...You have impressive skill...Though you do not have an aura I am familiar with.

    *Keeping her blade in place - No closer, no farther - She narrows her eyes*

    Anna: ...What planet do you hail from? What is your kind?

    Mushima: I come from no planet. I am of no species. *Suddenly moves*

    Anna: *Eyes widening, does a series of backflips away*

    *The robed being's arms are narrow and mechanical, with many wires semi-exposed; as well, each is ended in a set of wickedly sharp talons*

    *In addition, his reach is decidedly impressive for his hunched frame*

    Mushima: I have not met a strong warrior in many years. I pray you will grace me with a contest...?

    Anna: ... *Changes position of left foot* So be it. You seem honorable.

    *Lunging, she swings her katana in an arc for Mushima's face*

    Mushima: *Brings up both hands to block with palms*

    *Much dirt and dust is tossed up...*

    --- --- ---

    [ Malchior IV, Skies: ]

    Wyvern Serkel: RAAAAATCH!!

    *The blow seriously disorients him - To a disastrous effect*

    Wyvern Serkel: *Belches a caustic, venomous gas* RAAAAATCH!! *Eye suddenly widen*

    *Folding his wings in, a pair of hidden thrusters suddenly unfold atop his shoulder blades*

    *As the thrusters flare to life, he dives towards Klak's location at blistering speed*

    --- --- ---

    [ Malchior IV, Approx. 62 Meters From Klak & Praepositus: ]

    *Landing with a clatter, Serkel sniffs at a particular mound of wreckage*

    Wyvern Serkel: ... *Whimpers quietly* ...Guhhh...Guhhhhh...!!

    *Nudging aside a particularly large piece of debris, his nostrils flare in distress at the glowing red visor staring out*

    KAT-D6: *Crackle* I...Zzztget away, zzzSerkel...He's...He-He-He-He-He...Heee'ssszzzt...

    *Meanwhile, a rather sparkly figure watches from nearby*


    Master Big Star: *Watches Serkel and KAT-D6* ... *Sniffs delicately at rose* ...

    --- --- ---

    [ Malchior IV, Klak vs. Praepositus: ]

    Praepositus: *Violently spins away from the blast*

    *Nonetheless, a significant portion of his uniform is singed*

    *Swinging arm, he lashes out with one arm*

    *The flail closes in on Klak's ankle*

    OOS: Is this going to be a fight where nothing happens to hit you, Klak?

    I just wanna know ahead of time, if that's the case.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat May 07, 2011 9:41 am

    [ Training room: ]

    *Shroom growls*

    Shroom: Heh, this is gonna be interesting.

    *He dashes towards Vi surprisingly slowly compared to what has been seen earlier*

    *Moss cowers behind Misaki*

    Moss: *Whimpers*

    ...

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Yuuka: ... I-I'm okay with this...

    *She blushes again and can't seem to calm down*

    Yuuka: I'm fine...

    *She wraps her free wing around herself*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat May 07, 2011 9:56 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Vi: *Crouches down*

    *Leaping up and forward, she does a rapid series of frontflips*

    *Dropping towards Shroom, she sends an axekick for the top of his head*

    Misaki: *Kneels down with Moss* Shhh...It's okay, dear...

    *She gently wraps an arm around Moss's shoulders*

    *Moving a stray lock out of Moss's face, Misaki murmurs softly*

    Misaki: Don't be afraid...You won't be hurt...

    *Smiling reassuringly, her eyes seem to almost glow with warmth*

    Misaki: ...Trust me.

    Haruko: *Has dragged Namah away from the battle*

    Namah: *Snores quietly*

    --- --- ---

    [ Bebop II, Outside Main Room: ]

    Ryo-Ohki: Mya myow~! *Smiles up at Yuuka*

    *Leaning in, she gives her a gentle hug on the leg*

    Makoto: Hmmm... *Looks around*

    *In a wide hallway, they are coming up to a junction*

    Makoto: ...Hey, Ryo-Ohki...Before we really get looking for Ryoko, you wanna practice walking?

    Ryo-Ohki: ...Mew! *Nods, walking forward to in front of the group*

    *With a ripple, she suddenly turns into her adult form*

    *Her nightshirt has been stretched so tight, it shows a little bit more than might be acceptable*

    Makoto: *Giggles* We'd invent adaptive clothes...But the results like this are too funny.

    *Looking over to Yuuka, her eyes soften slightly*

    Makoto: ...We'll get back to looking for Ryoko...But...Do you think you can help with this?

    Ryo-Ohki: *Stands straight up, arms out slightly* Mrew. Mrow.

    *She sways back and forth slightly, occasionally half-tipping over*

    Makoto: ...Ryo-Ohki has certain...Limitations in this form.

    Ryo-Ohki: *Tries to keep standing straight upright*

    --- --- ---

    [ Outside The Ship: ]

    *KR-CHNGH!!*

    *Wsh wsh wsh wsh wsh*

    *CHA-CHNGH!!*

    *Two blurs are moving across the ground, repeatedly clashing*

    Mushima: *Catches Anna's blade once again* ...!! *Shoves her blade away, lashing out with free claw*

    Anna: *Gives a shortened uppercut that knocks the strike away*

    *The two separate, before going back to trading blows*

    Anna: *Thinking* This kind of speed...Only Big Brother is faster...Or...!?

    *A narrowly-blocked jab sends her flying through the air*

    Anna: *Flips to land upright* ...Huh...Huh...

    *Panting, she watches her opponent*

    Mushima: ... *Remains still* ...
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat May 07, 2011 10:40 am

    OOS: No no no. Klak will be injured from this fight. It'll end with the good guys losing, and Uterio taking control of the planet. But remember, this fight will bring Klak very close to his 'destiny' as F-Klak.

    *Klak attempts to inch away, but trips and falls*

    *he stares at the flail in anger, and then at Praepositus*






    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat May 07, 2011 11:03 am

    [ Malchior IV, Ground: ]

    Praepositus: ... *Makes no movements* ...

    *Staring at Klak, he finally speaks to the Makuta*

    Praepositus: ...Untie your ankle. Anyone can slay a warrior who has fallen. Whether or not I win or lose, who lives or dies...Any warrior has the full right to draw their last breath standing up.

    *Leaving the chain slack, he waits...*

    --- --- ---

    [ Nearby Battlefield: ]

    Wyvern Serkel: *Makes piteous, choking, half-growl sobs over the 'dying' KAT-D6*

    *He suddenly lifts his head, staring madly at an approaching figure*

    Wyvern Serkel: GRRRAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!! *Sends a wave of acidic fumes outward*

    *Despite the thick, dark green mist searing numerous rocks to a warped sheen, the target strolls out unharmed*

    Master Big Star: ...Do you wish to live on, Ms. KAT-D6?

    KAT-D6: *Whirrs loudly* Y...Y...Y...Yeeessszzzt...

    Master Big Star: *Nods* Very well... *Raises a hand, channeling fulminous lavender and white energy*

    *With a sound like a hundred thunderclaps compressed into a single moment, the energy surges into KAT-D6 and Serkel*

    *Several tendrils of energy lash out, drawing the ship wreckage in as well*

    Wyvern Serkel: RRRAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHKKKKKHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh...

    Master Big Star: ...This should prove intriguing.

    *He sniffs at the rose idly...*

    *...*

    Master Big Star: ...Please, do not hide, Little Earthshaker.

    *With a huff, stomping, and distinct rumble, a large rock suddenly recedes into the ground*

    Toph: Why are all the loons coming here today?

    Master Big Star: I believe one particular loon is on his way.

    Toph: ... *Sighs* ...Someone broke Askeladd out of prison.

    Master Big Star: Correct. He can't be allowed off-planet, Ms...?

    Toph: Just call me Toph. And trust me, even I wouldn't wish Askeladd on anyone else.

    Master Big Star: I take it you've seen his...Ahem, "energy" firsthand?

    Toph: I take it you mean to say he's a psychopathic manchild with way too many ways to kill someone.

    Master Big Star: ...I do believe I'm starting to like you, Ms. Toph.

    Toph: It's not mutual. *Stares at Big Star's feet*

    Master Big Star: ...Very well then. If you'll put it so bluntly -

    Toph: To put it bluntly, I can hear you plotting as we speak.

    Master Big Star: ...Ah. *Turns away awkwardly*

    *The energy is starting to fade*

    --- --- ---

    [ Medical Mechanica Factory: ]

    Etna: ...Nnngh... *Groggily wakes up*

    *Still in the hall, she finds herself and everyone else strewn about like matchsticks after a storm*

    Etna: ...What. The hell. Happened? *Rubs at aching head*

    Prudence: *Is hunched over to the side* ...! *Gives a bizarre, rumbling growl at Etna's voice* Some help you were, you loser dog b!tch.

    Etna: ...Prudence...Are you...Feeling well over there...?

    Prudence: *Starts quaking violently* ...I...Don't...Know... *Growls again* Do I look like I'm okay, you worthless little sh!t!? *Shakes especially violently*

    Etna: ... *Scoots a little further away* ...I'm...Ready...To talk -

    Prudence: You know, things happen. People have disagreements. And even if they both like the movie or game in question, their petty differences in opinion splinter the fanbase, and in the end, if you get involved with any high-and-mighty "true fans," they end up ruining everyone's experience.

    Etna: ... ... ... *Simply stares at Prudence, tail curled around herself*

    Prudence: I don't know why it happens - We all don't know why it happens!! So is there a solution? I think so. What's my plan, you ask? The plan is simple. The plan is simple...

    *She stops shivering for a few brief moments, growing quiet*

    Prudence: Kill...The Batman. KYAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

    Etna: *Pigtails stick straight up. Then - * WOMAN, WHAT THE F##K IS WRONG WITH YOU!!?

    Prudence: ... *Shivering slightly* ...I...Don't...Know...

    Etna: ... *Cautiously approaches, reaching arms out*

    Prudence: *Almost flinches away, but stops*

    Etna: *Gives her a gentle hug*

    Prudence: ...Uuu...
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 pm

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    *Shroom blocks the kick with one of his arms*

    *His free hand crackles with energy and launches a stupidly strong swipe for Vi*

    Moss: *Wavering* Mmmm...

    *She is comforted by Misaki, but still shudders slightly*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Outside Main Room: ]

    Yuuka: *Smiles slightly* I had trouble walking when I was little... er...

    *She unwraps her wings and spreads them out*

    Yuuka: These wings made me unbalanced... Shroom's dad told me it would help if I practice concentrating at one place and stuff like pushing my stomach in...

    *She looks at one area of the floor and slowly balances on one leg, with her wings spread, she doesn't loose balance at all*

    Yuuka: Hmmmm...

    *She goes back to two feet and wraps her wings around herself, she blushes and looks away*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun May 08, 2011 2:32 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Vi: *Flips back and away*

    *Landing on her feet, she kicks off towards Shroom*

    *She launches a swift sidekick for his face*

    Misaki: There...That's better. *Starts gently stroking Moss's hair*

    Haruko: *Smiles* B'awh...So cute~

    *Suddenly, she seems to realize something with a start*

    Haruko: I wonder where Pitou got off to...?

    *With a shrug, she continues watching*

    --- --- ---

    [ Bebop II, Outside Main Room: ]

    Ryo-Ohki: Mrow... *Does similar*

    *Concentrating at one place on the floor, she carefully draws her stomach in*

    Ryo-Ohki: ... *Slowly, carefully lifts up one leg* ...Mrow? *Balances there, shocked*

    Makoto: Yeah!! You're doin' it, Ryo-Ohki!! *Fistpump*

    Ryo-Ohki: Mya~! *Lowers foot, going to run towards Yuuka* Mrow? *Pitches forward*

    Makoto: *Ears fold down* Oh boy... *Plugs ears*

    Thunk.

    Ryo-Ohki: *Has fallen forward* ... *Sits up, rubbing at a little bruise on forehead*

    Makoto: *Cowers* Here it comes...!! *...* ...Huh?

    Ryo-Ohki: Myow...Myow! Myahaha! Myahahahaha! *Laughs a bit at herself*

    Makoto: *Has uncovered ears, smiling* ...Always surprises with this bunch...Huh?

    *A figure has waltzed in silently, offering a hand to Ryo-Ohki*

    Ryo-Ohki: *Takes the hand, staggering to feet* Mrow~!

    Tamao: *Smiles* You know...I think I can help. First, try carefully sucking your stomach in, like Yuuka-chan said.

    Ryo-Ohki: Mrowww... *Does like she did before, holding arms out slightly* Myow?

    Tamao: Now...Focus on taking exactly five steps without falling. No more than that, okay?

    Ryo-Ohki: *Nods* Mrew. *Carefully takes one step forward* ...Mrow mew...

    *She takes one more step, then another...*

    Makoto: Wow~! You're doing good, Ryo-Ohki~! *Smiles brightly*

    Ryo-Ohki: *Has successfully taken five steps* Mrowr~! *Claps hands* Mrow?

    *Teetering back again, she hops on one foot; trying to right herself*

    Clunk.

    Ryo-Ohki: *With spiral-eyes, sits against the wall she hit*

    Tamao: *Chuckles* ...We can work on this some more. And I can help you find Ryoko...

    Makoto: Say, Tamao-san...Why are you helping us? I'm glad you are...But...

    Tamao: I understand your skepticism...How should I put it?

    *Her smile widens as Ryo-Ohki attempts to rise*

    Tamao: ...Something about Ryo-Ohki is...Familiar.

    Ryo-Ohki: *Flounders slightly*

    --- --- ---

    [ Aboard Mikihisa & Sagihime's Docked Ship: ]

    Mikihisa: *Holding a large bottle of sake* Would you like some more?

    Ryoko: *Groans* Do you need ta ask...? More. Pleeeasesh...

    Sagihime: ... *Stops Mikihisa gently* Ryoko...I would appreciate it if you drank no more.

    Ryoko: *Hic* Why'shh dat...? *Hic* *Mumble* I ain' drunk...

    Sagihime: Oh no, you seem level, I don't doubt you...But there are some very subtle hints to your aura which tell me you just might be totally plastered.

    Ryoko: *Hic* *Hic* *Groa~n* ... *Drops onto back on floor* Uugh... *Starts moving limbs oddly*

    Sagihime: ... *Sigh* What is she doing now, Mikihisa? *Takes the bottles of sake away*

    Mikihisa: Well, if I had to guess, it's prolly the breast stroke.

    Sagihime: Keep her from breaking anything, dear.

    Mikihisa: Of course. *Watches Ryoko*

    Ryoko: *Continues 'swimming' in place*

    Mikihisa: Un, deux, troix. Un, deux, troix.

    Ryoko: *Groan* ... *Hic*

    --- --- ---

    [ Outside The Bebop II: ]

    *The two combatants are still repeatedly clashing*

    Mushima: *Thinking* I had heard the Glory-Raregroove styles were mighty; that they produced fine swordsmen and women...But to be able to use so many styles, with such skill...!

    *With an "urk!" of surprise, he narrowly avoids a swift upward slash*

    Anna: *Immediately leaps after him* Raregroove Takaryu: Jinsokuna Tsubasa!!

    *She rapidly slashes Mushima down the left shoulder and across the abdomen*

    Mushima: *Though his cloak is noticeably rent, no blood is shown even as he drops to the ground* ...Impressive.

    Anna: *Lands several feet away* ...I see. That is no ordinary cloak...And you are far from mortal.

    Mushima: Indeed - My cloak is made of hyper-strong fibers, and my skin is harder than titanium.

    *Narrowing his eyes, he takes notice that she isn't advancing*

    Mushima: *Thinking* It seems she truly doesn't realize...

    *He moves ever-so-slightly; though it appears that he's preparing to lunge, he's actually positioned his cloak so as to hide his shoulder and abdomen*

    Mushima: *Still thinking* She came dangerously close to piercing my skin - Even master swordsmen, with thousands of years in experience, wielding enchanted blades of super-rare metals, have expended all of their energy for less than half of her effect...

    *His eyes narrow ever so slightly whilst he flexes his claws uncomfortably*

    Mushima: This girl must be leagues of orders younger than I. That sword has no enchantments or scientific alterations... *Finally speaks* ...May I ask two questions?

    Anna: ... *Inclines head* ...I will let you ask. Depending on nature, your questions may find answers.

    Mushima: I thank you. *Gestures to the katana* ...What makes that blade so potent a weapon?

    Anna: ... *Seems to note something* My blade Etu was made by the Great Crafter of my tribe. The Patch Tribe has many arts of constructing everything from structures to tools to even toys...But it is the highest honor a warrior can receive for any of our crafters to design a weapon for them, especially the Great Crafter herself.

    Mushima: ...Because it invites misfortune to use the skills of making things to help for the purpose of making an object which can be so easily corrupted, I assume...?

    Anna: ...! *Smiles slightly* ...You are quite perceptive. Indeed, you are right. This blade was made using the most secret of arts, known only to the Great Crafters since the Days of Quiet. Secrets so powerful, they are only passed from the Great Crafter to their successor when their body is utterly inable to continue working.

    Mushima: ...It is a fine blade, indeed...I can see, it has not been changed by magic or science. From a warrior who has felt the bite of innumerable blades...You hold the peak of uncorrupted weaponcraft. It is an honor.

    Anna: I thank you. Now, what was your second question...? I would like to continue this battle.

    Mushima: Yes...Who was it that trained you so well in the Glory-Raregroove swordstyles? I have fought many men to use these styles...The number who could use one art with your skill, I can count on one hand.

    Anna: ...My family is deeply connected to the spirits. The spirits of the past are never forgotten.

    Mushima: *Catches on immediately* The original users themselves trained you, hm...?

    Anna: Indeed. Being adopted into the family, it is another great honor.

    Mushima: ... *Seems to hunch over further* ...Huuuh.

    Anna: Are you unwell, honorable warrior? Do you need assistance?

    Mushima: ...It is not that I feel unwell. *Raising his head, he shows that his one exposed eye burns bright*

    Anna: *Is taken aback by the passion in her unusual opponent's gaze*

    Mushima: ...I feel more alive than I have in years. My name is Mushima, eldest of the Shima Brothers. In the name of my beloved master, who gave my body breath, I challenge you to a duel.

    Anna: ... *Smiles, eyes flickering* My name is Anna Raregroove, adoptive younger sister of Zev Raregroove and Tamao Glory. My birth father was Silva, and my birth mother is Fulmina. In the name of my honorable masters, the four great swordsmen of the Raregroove Family and the four great swordsmen of the Glory Family, I accept your challenge.

    Mushima: This battle has rekindled my soul...I truly thank you for what you have given me, Anna Raregroove. You will see nothing but my all.

    Anna: I thank you, Mushima of the Shima Brothers. Let us clash in hopes of future duels.

    *Saying no more, the two charge each other at top speed*

    *Meanwhile, a hidden presence watches them...*

    ???: Hmmm...
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun May 08, 2011 6:18 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    *Shroom spins round lazily and heel smashes Vi's leg out of the way, he follows up by blowing her away with a short blast of air magic*

    *He sighs and his arms go back to their usual size, but they still are tatoos*

    Shroom: Heh.

    *Shroom breaks into a drunken boxing stance, characters from a strange language spin around him*

    *He dashes toward Vi and smashes one foot into the ground, launching him into the air*

    *Moss makes another wavering noise and nuzzles into Misaki*

    *She is still quite afraid*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Outside Main Room: ]

    *Yuuka yawns cutely with one wing over her mouth*

    *She looks at Tamao for a while, but blushes and looks away*




    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun May 08, 2011 6:58 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Vi: *Is still almost entirely unhurt* ...

    *Crouching down, she stares upwards - Eyes wide open and flicking in many directs very slightly*

    *Abruptly, she takes a flying leap straight up into the air*

    Vi: GRRRAH!! *Launches a titanic elbow drive towards Shroom's chest*

    Misaki: *Comforts Moss further* There, there...

    *She lays an ever-so-gentle kiss on Moss's temple*

    Misaki: ...I promise, you won't be hurt while I'm here.

    Haruko: *Watches the battle blankly*

    Mamimi: *Peeks in silently*

    --- --- ---

    [ Bebop II, Outside the Main Room: ]

    Tamao: *Smiles at Yuuka* It seems you've been a great help to Ryo-Ohki.

    Makoto: *Is still cheering Ryo-Ohki on merrily* You go girl~!

    Ryo-Ohki: *Takes wobbly, but improving steps towards her* Mrowr...Mrow mew.

    Tamao: ... *Looks Yuuka over* You're a very pretty girl...I've only seen Harpys for a very long time.

    *Gentle smile radiating kindness, she inclines her head politely to Yuuka*

    Tamao: It is quite refreshing to see a nice Harpie girl like you.

    *Approaching gracefully, she comes to a stop next to Yuuka*

    Tamao: My name is Tamao Glory. May I ask yours?

    --- --- ---

    [ Outside The Ship: ]

    Mushima: *Swings claw for Anna's shoulder*

    Anna: *Parries with incredible speed, then slashes for Mushima's chest*

    Mushima: *Spins away gracefully* Fuu... *Uses momentum to swing a claw for Anna's shoulder*

    Anna: Kya! *Blood streams from the parallel wounds; only her last-minute dodge has prevented serious injury* ...

    Mushima: ... *Comes to a stop, as something seems to dawn on him* ...You are a shaman, are you not? A shaman of the Patch Tribe? *Eye glints*

    Anna: Yes...Why do you ask? Are you so suddenly uninterested in this battle, honorable warrior...?

    Mushima: No. Your skill with the blade has given me a greater battle than I had ever hoped of finding here...Yet...

    Anna: ... *Inclines head* Does my Patch Tribe blood hold some significance to you, Mushima-san?

    Mushima: ...It has always given me some thrill to fight shamans...But it has been my lifelong dream to fight against the legendary shamans of the Patch Tribe. *Bows head slightly* ...I apologize, Anna-san.

    Anna: ... *Reaches into a hidden pouch on one of her boots, retrieving an object* Very well then.

    *The object appears to be a partly-engraved bison horn, with a leather tassel hanging from the flat base*

    Anna: *Begins to channel energy into the horn, holding it close to her left leg* ...

    Mushima: *Whispers* What an incredible aura...The stories about her tribe were all too right...!

    Anna: *Emanates a bright aura* O.S.: Black Horn. *Gives off a brilliant flash*

    Mushima: *Shades eye with one hand* ...? *Lowers hand to see the results of Anna's OverSoul*

    Anna: *On her lower-left leg is attached a boot of silver, bulky armor; her foot is covered by the totem-like effigy of a bison's head, in the same glowing silver*

    Mushima: ... *Body tenses for a brief moment* Hrah!! *Dashes in at top speed, swinging both claws in an 'X' across chest*

    Anna: *Swiftly kicks left leg upward* Hmph. *Easily blocks the massive attack*

    Mushima: Urk... *Hurriedly moves away* ...Ever more surprises...

    --- --- ---

    [ Hidden Room, Deep Within The Ship: ]

    *Two figures stand in the shadowed room, near an exceedingly-neatly cut opening*

    *One figure - Dressed in a dark red cloak matching Mushima's, and slightly taller than him - Stands with head bowed; his face is covered by a similar mask, but with only left eye uncovered*

    *He seems to be praying over a horrifyingly familiar, unmoving girl's body*

    *The other - Dressed in a dark blue cloak matching the other two mentioned, and towering above the other in the room - Carries some kind of large computer on his shoulder with one of his broad, clearly mechanical, armored arms; his face is covered by a mask as well, with some kind of beak-shape and neither eye exposed*

    *Raising his head, the red-cloaked figure gazes sadly down at the body*

    *Covered in blood, a huge trail extends from further up the wall; her frail body lies with limbs akimbo*

    Hishima: ...I never intended to kill her...I had not anticipated so fragile a girl on this ship full of monstrous warriors...

    Takashima: *Approaches slightly* Glah. Glaaahhh... *Bows head slightly*

    Hishima: ...I know, brother. Let us go - Now is not the time to weep over our bloody hands.

    *Moving to the opening they created, the two leave in solemn silence*

    *Behind, the corpse's blue hair is falling out of her topknot; her eyepatch is very slightly nicked, while cold tears fall from her remaining eye; her trident lies abandoned on the floor*

    *In the silent room, Chrome's corpse lies in a pool of blood*

    ---

    OOS: I will simply tell you now: Think of who Zev is.

    And think about what I'd be most likely to do with this development.

    It's really not that surprising.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun May 08, 2011 7:54 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    *Shroom pulls his head back, and, strangely, headbutts the elbow out of the way*

    *He seems completely unhurt*

    Shroom: *Growls*

    *He summons and launches a ball of ice toward the ground, as it hits, shards of razor sharp ice fly everywhere*

    *The shards magically move to avoid Shroom*

    *Moss whimpers and braces herself*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Outside the Main Room: ]

    *Yuuka blushes hotter*

    Yuuka: Thank you... My name is Yuuka... Yuuka... I don't know what my surname is...

    *She smiles slightly*

    Yuuka: I'm an eagle Harpie...





    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun May 08, 2011 8:26 am

    [ Bebop II Training Room: ]

    Misaki: *Raises a much larger wooden barrier*

    *She, Moss, Haruko, and Mamimi in the doorway are all protected by its mass*

    Vi: *Halo glows brighter* You idiot!! You could have hurt Moss!! *Body starts to give off steam*

    *As her body begins glowing hotly, the ice that hits her shatters on contact*

    Vi: What point is that kind of power if you don't even know how to use it!? Have you forgotten who you are!?

    *Crouching down, her scowl suddenly morphs into a grin - Steam is fully emanating from her body*

    Vi: I'll have to beat the Shroom we like back into you!! *Disappears*

    *Reappearing in front of Shroom, she suddenly unleashes a barrage of punches on him*

    *Following that, she grabs him and begins spinning wildly*

    Vi: HRRRRRRAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!! *Throws Shroom towards the wall*

    *Panting, she returns to her normal 'empowered' state*

    Vi: Hff...Hff...Can't waste energy like that.

    *She prepares to dash in again*

    --- --- ---

    [ Bebop II, Outside the Main Room: ]

    Tamao: Hmmm...

    *Smile widening, her eyes seem to spark ever-so-slightly with interest*

    Tamao: A noble sort of Harpie to be. *Looks back to the progress with Ryo-Ohki*

    Ryo-Ohki: *Has made it over to Makoto successfully* Mrow? Mrow?

    Makoto: Yay~! Ryo-Ohki, you did it!! *Goes for a highfive*

    Ryo-Ohki: Mrew! *Highfive* ...Mrowf? *Starts to tip backwards again*

    *Falling back on her rump, she has returned to her child form*

    Makoto: Ah, well! You did awesome today!

    Ryo-Ohki: Mrow mrow~! *Smiles widely*

    Tamao: *Chuckles*

    --- --- ---

    [ Outside the Ship: ]

    Mushima: Hff...Hff...Hff... *Crouches on the ground*

    Anna: *Rests armored leg on the ground* ...This has been a fine duel. I ask that we do not go to the death.

    Mushima: ... *Nods, rising up* ...So be it. Our mission has already been accomplished.

    *In a flicker and slight cloud of dust, Hishima and Takashima appear behind him*

    *As their boxy ship rapidly descends, Mushima looks up at his red-robed younger brother*

    Mushima: Hishima, you look downright ill...What happened in there?

    Hishima: ... *Murmurs softly* Something which should not have.

    Takashima: Glah. *Points with free arm*

    *Atop the Bebop II can be seen three figures*

    Belphegor: *Flashes knives* You think you can get away with killin' here!?

    Lussuria: *Top removed, a vein bulges on both temples* I'll have to really punish you boys for this~!!

    Levi: *Lifts two semi-metallic umbrellas* Xanxus-sama will have you three delivered to him in pieces.

    Hishima: ...I will handle this, and be right back. Make sure the computer is secured.

    Anna: *Spots the computer hefted by Takashima* ...! *Eyes widen* ...It couldn't be...! No...

    Takashima & Mushima: *Retreat into the ship, half-closing its entry ramp*

    Hishima: *Suddenly leaps into the air, jetting towards Belphegor with immense speed*

    Belphegor: *Throws all of the knives straight towards the assailant, wreathed in Storm Flames*

    Hishima: *Successfully avoids - Yet finds himself met by Lussuria*

    Lussuria: *Fists burn with Sun Flames* WU-TAH!! *Unleashes a fierce barrage of punches*

    Hishima: *Narrowly blocks, before launching Lussuria away with a tremendous punch of his own*

    *Abruptly, he notes around five slowly-spinning shapes above himself*

    *From the umbrellas above, several massive streams of Lightning Flames surge down and towards him*

    Levi: ...Damn. He's fast. *Suddenly spins, wrapping both huge arms in Lightning Flames*

    *He barely manages to block Hishima's palm drive*

    Hishima: ...I apologize. You cannot know how sorry I am for my sin.

    *Jetting away, he hurls himself inside of the ship with his brothers*

    *With the entry ramp closed, the ship rapidly takes off into the sky*

    Anna: Can't we chase them!? They can't be allowed to keep that computer!!

    Lussuria: I apologize, sweetie...They pierced the hull. The ship's locked up on "Compromised Mode."

    Belphegor: Cheh. What's so important about some dumb computer, anyway?

    Anna: ...That "dumb computer" could turn countless galaxies upside-down if those three really know what it is.

    *Hurrying inside, OverSoul long extinguished, Anna leaves the three outside*

    Levi: ...I'm going to tell Xanxus-sama we're deep in sh!t. I just have a feeling. *Enters as well*

    Lussuria: Be sure to put it more eloquently, Levi-kun~! *Sigh* Oh, my...So tense~!

    Belphegor: ...Hey. Why didn't Froggy come with us.

    Lussuria: Mourning~? He was so enamoured with Chrome-chan~! Ah, a new era of Romeo and Juliet~! *Dramatic pose*

    Belphegor: ...Nah. I'm prolly overthinking it. And you're just being stupid.

    *Yawning, he heads in with Lussuria*

    --- --- ---

    [ The Room Where the Computer had Been: ]

    Fran: ... *Stands over Chrome's body* ...

    *Kneeling down, he gently lays a hand on her right cheek - Unmoistened by tears*

    *Abruptly, a figure begins to emerge from behind him*

    Fran: I figured as much.

    *He turns*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun May 08, 2011 8:56 am

    [ Bebop II Training Room: ]

    *As the blood coughs from Shroom's mouth, his anger intensifies extremely quickly*

    *He breaks out of the crevice he made in the wall and growls*

    Shroom: Ssssss...

    *The characters start rotating around Shroom, accompanied by dark magic*

    *One of his arms stretch to grab Vi, it misses, but the second arm grabs her securely around the waist, Shroom pulls her face-to face*

    Shroom: ...

    *It looks for one moment if he was going to say something, but he just growls and collides his head against Vi's with extreme force*

    *Moss makes a noise of worry*

    Moss: It's not his fault... As soon as he goes into this form his original instincts kick in...

    *She whimpers into Misaki*

    Moss: He's just gonna get more violent...

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Outside the Main Room: ]

    *Yuuka smiles at Ryo-Ohki*

    *She proceeds to wrap her wings around herself*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun May 08, 2011 10:12 am

    [ Bebop II Training Room: ]

    Vi: *Catches that and grins* Instincts, you say...?

    *Pitching back, she replies with a headbutt of even greater force*

    *In the process, she slings her arm around and presses her hand into the nape of Shroom's neck*

    *From her hand crackles an electricity of the same blue as her halo*

    Vi: *Eyes glowing, gives a distinct growling*

    Misaki: ...You see...Vi is able to use electricity to stimulate the body's systems.

    *Within Shroom's mind, the portions governing instinct are slowly inhibited and the portions governing reason are steadily enhanced*

    Misaki: It's just a matter of whether she can get through in time...

    Vi: *Eyes glow brighter and brighter*

    --- --- ---

    [ Bebop II, Outside the Main Room: ]

    *With a yawn, a figure shambles in*

    Ryoko: ...What's goin' on...? *Noticing Ryo-Ohki, she zips back to full attention*

    Ryo-Ohki: Myaaaow! *Rushes over, hugging Ryoko's legs*

    *From the other direction, two figures approach*

    Zev: *Face unusually stern* Tamao...We need you. Alone, preferrably.

    Ryo-Ohki: *Suddenly looks over* ...Meow... *Forehead gem gives a glimmer*

    Ryoko: ... *Speaks up* Mind if we tag along, Zev?

    Tamao: *Huffs* You will have no part in this, Space Pirate.

    Zev: Actually...We'll need her input on this.

    Tamao: ... *Scowls, but follows* ...

    Makoto: ... *Wraps arms around Yuuka's shoulders* I think I know someone who'd like to see you~!

    *Hurrying off, she drags Yuuka along with her*

    Makoto: *Thinking* This doesn't bode well.

    *However, she keeps a smile on her face*

    --- --- ---

    [ Another Room: ]

    Washu: *Looks around* ...Good, good...

    Kokonoe: *Stands off to the side, holding her forehead* My head is gonna split open...

    Ryoko: So? What's this business that's got everyone so down?

    Zev: ...First of all, the ship's been broken into...And there was a...Casualty...

    Ryoko: Who? Did you get them to the infirmary in time?

    Anna: ...Chrome...She's...Sh...She's... *Hic*

    Ryoko: ... *Veins go cold* No way. *Does a search for Chrome's presence* ...!? ...No...

    Tamao: Poor girl...I hope she didn't suffer. I truly do...

    *Nearby, the Varia - Minus Fran - Are gathered close*

    Xanxus: ...The Decimo is gonna lose his sh!t when he finds out...

    Fran: Actually, I don't think that'll be the case.

    *Waltzing in, the Varia's Illusionist is followed by...*

    Chrome: ...I'm sorry for worrying you...M...My cloak...Hasn't worn off completely...

    *Her form is still slightly indistinct; her ring flickers with Mist Flames*

    Ryoko: ...!? What the hell is going on!!?

    ???: I'll take over this one.

    *Yet another figure emerges, from the same passage*

    Pitou: ...I recognized Mushima while he was fighting Anna. So, I tipped off Chrome, and she got the plan...

    Chrome: ...I...Faked my death...And imitated the...Signo Ring... *Yawn* ...I'm sorry...

    Pitou: Don't worry, dear. *Turns back to the group* The Signo Ring is no small feat to imitate. It allowed Chrome to isolate her existence from the Shima Brothers - And thus, allowed her to plant a spy.

    Fran: Supposedly, that's where I came in. Toymaker-sempai was counting on me knowing something wasn't right - And now, my Sei-Sei-Sei Ring is connected to a special Box Weapon.

    Pitou: Thus, no matter where they go, Fran will be able to track them by the nearest star. *Tilts head* Now, am I right in thinking that this computer holds a special meaning to your family...?

    Washu: ... *Looks to Tamao* ...It's that computer, isn't it? The Arboretum Notes? *Frown deepens*

    Tamao: ...Indeed. I only told Zev this, but...There was another reason that both I and Anna were sent to him.

    Zev: It was rightly predicted that someone wanted the Notes...So, under Father's mandate, Tamao and Anna were sent with them to my side in order to keep them protected. Vi agreed to secure a location onboard, and have her memory wiped of their existence.

    Anna: ...The Arboretum Notes, or the Jurai Book of Secrets...Contains the deepest secrets of our family.

    Tamao: I should say...The Glory-Raregroove Family is not exactly...Weak. We hold much sway in the known universe.

    Zev: Basically, what my sister means to say is that our family controls a superpower which made us an empire.

    Tamao: ...The Juraian Royal Family...Is in fact the Glory-Raregroove Family.

    *Everyone falls into stunned silence; even Pitou has stopped smiling*

    Washu: *First to speak* The Juraian Royal Family...I had suspicions, but I didn't know you three were the full royalty. So, that can only mean...! *Bites down on the tip of thumb* The Royal Trees?

    Zev: Indeed...For those of us who have been living under a rock for most of recorded history, the Juraian Royal Family became an empire by the Royal Trees. Sentient, immense power, the ability to harmonize with and sustain both organic and mechanical systems...I had to hide my ship to go undetected; if you all saw Misaki-fune, I'd instantly be revealed as royalty. Thus, I wouldn't be given a lot of legroom...In this room, only Ryoko and Pitou were aware.

    Ryoko: ...Don't give me that look, Washu. You know you're damn proud I kept this secret for so long.

    Washu: I'll fess up to that much. But you've still put me in quite a situation... *Looks over* You, Pitou? I take it your family was involved?

    Pitou: ...Somewhat. We didn't "cover it up for an old friend" so much as "nobody asked, thus we didn't tell."

    Washu: So, Zev...You've been on the run from Jurai for how long? *Quirks eyebrow*

    Zev: ...Our family is strong, and I've been pressured to come back so I could prepare to ascend the throne...But I've not really been on the run. Mom and Dad were fine with me going out and about, so long as I didn't bring any hussies home and claim them as my wife.

    Tamao: And you've been respectably chaste, brother. *Looks back to the group* So, I take it you can surmise where the Arboretum Notes key into this?

    Washu: Yup. We can't let this information get too far outside this room.

    Ryoko: I can hazard a guess. *Strokes chin, cackling* Blackmail, anyone~? *Ignores Tamao's glare*

    Pitou: This is growing exciting. A real scandal~ *Ears twitch* I appreciate masters of coercion like this.

    Kokonoe: My headache's gone, and now I'm involved in what may be the biggest criminal event in 80,000 years. *Grins, tails curling* Now I might have a way to get rid of those nukes in my lab...

    *Over at the Varia, there is much confusion*

    Xanxus: ...Geh. I've got a hangover. Not even gonna try.

    Squalo: I'm no expert in political matters. I'm not really sure who we leave that to...

    Lussuria: *Crows happily* Oh frabjous day, kaloo, kaley~! Chrome-chan is alive~ and I'm in the middle of an event that will make all the girls in the cafe so~ jealous~! Don't worry, though - I'll keep it a secret~

    Belphegor: Ushishishi...Sorry. I just can't stop looking at Tamao-chan now that I know she's a princess...

    Tamao: You may not be a king, but I can certainly crown you, punk. And by the way - I'm physically seventeen in Juraian years. With my tree's influence, I'm much older.

    Belphegor: So? I'm eighteen physically - And you're not too old for a schoolgirl uniform, baby!

    Squalo: Voi. One year on Jurai is equivalent to seven-hundred years offworld. And she's older than that.

    Belphegor: ...You look good for an over ten millenia bod. Not a day over six millenia, to my eyes. *Cackles*

    Tamao: As much as I appreciate flattery, and as much as I love your hair... *Grin* I only date men. Come back when you're Prince Charming and not Boy Prince.

    Belphegor: *Snarls, before whirling on Fran* So, Froggy. I take it you're in on this damned computer that those three freaks stole?

    Fran: Nope. And Chrome-san isn't in on it either - Pitou's very keen on making this a dramatic reveille.

    Belphegor: Perfect. None of us are in on the whole treehugger charade, so how about -

    Levi: The Arboretum Notes, aka "The Jurai Book of Secrets," aka "Masaki's Great Work," are the compiled results of three centuries straight spent researching Royal Trees, originating from the first mortal to study and harmonize with a tree - The sister of Jurai's First Raregroove Emperor, Masaki Raregroove. It was thanks to her that her brother - Emperor Sunshine Raregroove - And Emperor Rayleigh Glory were able to bond to the trees, and ever since, the trees have assisted the growth of their family in return for the Glory-Raregroove Family strictly adhering to the responsibility of maintaining order and protecting the weak.

    Levi: The ruling monarch of Jurai shares dual responsibility with his 'counterpart' in the other bloodline of watching over the Arboretum Notes. However, there is said to be a secret law regarding a heightened danger of the Notes being stolen - It was believed that the entire Royal Guard Elite Squad has responsibility of protecting them in that case. However, as we can plainly see here...

    Zev: ...That duty instead falls to the First Prince, and the rest of his siblings who are entirely capable of battle. *Chuckles* And we're completely sure you're supposed to be the stupid one, Levi-san?

    Levi: *Shrug* Meh. I'm the Varia's Diplomat, actually. It was mandatory to memorize important knowledge that the Juraian Royal Family only released to specific allied groups - Within Vongola, only the current Boss Vongola Nono and I know stuff of that sensitivity.

    Xanxus: *Scowls* And you felt no reason to tell your boss about this earlier because...Why exactly, Leviathan!!?

    Levi: Because, with all due respect Xanxus-sama, you wouldn't care in most cases. You probably don't care how much of the Royal Trees are wood and leaves and how much are mind and soul, frankly.

    Xanxus: ... ... ... *Shrug* Well, that I don't. *Gets a cellphone out; leaving it closed* I'm ready to give orders to the rest of Vongola at any time. What exactly do we need to know about these trees that's so dangerous...?

    Anna: *Abruptly speaks* A particular set of files whose existence was entrusted only to me, initially.

    Tamao: *Blinks* What do you mean, Anna-neechan...? Does it change the Shima Brothers' plan to blackmail our family?

    Anna: ... *Scratches at the back of head* ...Well...You see, sister...About that...

    Zev: ... *Rests forehead in hand* ...Their plan was never to blackmail our family in the first place.

    Tamao: *Pales slightly* What do you mean? What worse could they do with this information than blackmailing us?

    Anna: Well...These files contain rather...Sensitive information. We can only assume the Shima Brothers know.

    Zev: Please, go ahead and say it. I'm fully prepared for however horrible it'll be.

    Anna: ...There are files detailing...How to manipulate a Royal Tree's will.

    *Everyone falls silence again; Tamao and Zev expressionless*

    --- --- ---

    [ Outside the Ship: ]

    *A stray wind picks up some dust*

    *The sun has risen again, turning the sky gray*

    *All is silent, for the most part; then...*

    WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!?

    *A female's voice explodes from out of the ship, echoing across the planet*

    *The echo goes all the way to the opposite side of the planet*

    *Only then does silence fall again*

    --- --- ---

    [ Back at the Meeting: ]

    Tamao: *Is panting, hair falling out of bun*

    Zev: *Twitches slightly* Damn, sis. Nearly blew out my eardrums.

    *The Varia are simply staring at the group; not knowing whether or not to get involved*

    *Both Pitou and Kokonoe share a similar reaction: Frozen stiff, tails bristling and angled up*

    *Off to the side, Chrome is trying to keep out of the way of these events*

    *Standing where she was, Washu's face shows exasperation and a bit of distress*

    *Meanwhile, Ryo-Ohki seems confused, and lastly...*

    Ryoko: KYA~HAHAHAHAHA~! This is too rich! Too rich!

    Anna: ...Sorry...I didn't think anyone could steal the Notes so quickly...

    Tamao: No, sister...I understand. I just need to...Oogh. *Tips over*

    Zev: *Catches her gently, murmuring softly to placate her shaking body*

    *Once the fainted Tamao calms, the situation fully hits him*

    Zev: ...Motherf#@ker.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun May 08, 2011 8:19 pm

    [ Bebop II Training Room: ]

    *Shroom begins radiating dark energy*

    Shroom: GGGGGRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

    *Shroom strangely fires a concentrated beam of the same electricity Vi is using out of his mouth, directly at her face*

    *Moss covers her eyes*

    Moss: He's mutating...

    *Shroom shouts with pain*

    *His arms start growing*

    Moss: Oh no...

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Outside the Main Room: ]

    Yuuka: Eh?

    *She looks around insecurely, but decides just to go along with it*

    *She allows herself to be dragged*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun May 08, 2011 8:33 pm

    [ Training Room: ]

    Vi: GRAH!! *Takes the hit*

    *Falling back, she lands on her side hard*

    *She lies there, prone...*

    --- --- ---

    [ Another Room: ]

    Makoto: Here we are~!

    *The two have ended up in what looks like a small library*

    *Against one wall is a large bookcase, alongside two more beside the doorway. Two small tables sit in the middle of the room, and the room also has a narrow, clearly-armored window; small heater; and a large T.V. off to the side*

    *Peeking around the main shelf, a familiar face looks the two over*

    Dorothy: ...Hello. It's a pleasure to see you.

    --- --- ---

    [ The Meeting: ]

    Ryoko: Kyahaha~!

    Tamao: *Huff* Rude wench.

    Ryoko: Oh, my~! How generous the Juraian Royal Family are!

    Washu: This is no laughing matter, Ryoko.

    Ryoko: Yes it is! A bargain sale on the power that made Jurai an empire! So chic! So broadminded!

    *Leaning in, she grins at Tamao in a most devilish way*

    Ryoko: Of course, I bet your mind isn't the only broad part~!

    Tamao: *Immediately grabs Ryoko by the hair and slams her face into the floor* Wanna go, b!tch?

    *She finds herself lifted off of the twitching Ryoko with a yoink!*

    Zev: Now, now, sister. This is no time for letting our emotions get the better of us.

    Tamao: ... *Sighs, as Zev sets her down* I apologize, brother. I forgot myself.

    Xanxus: ... *Puts cellphone away* Something tells me I shouldn't bring Vongola into this.

    Tamao: Whyever not? This is a matter of intergalactic security we're talking about, here...

    Washu: Yes, Tamao-chan, you're right. But think about what would happen if too many people found out about this.

    Kokonoe: Your daddy, Emperor Azusa, would be utterly humiliated. Or so I'd bet.

    Tamao: ... *Sigh* Very well, then. What shall we do?

    Washu: We'll handle this smartly.

    Pitou: ... *Strolls over to Chrome* ...Are you alright, dear...?

    Chrome: ... *Nods tiredly* Yes, Pitou-san...I'm...Fine...

    Pitou: Don't push yourself too hard, okay?

    Chrome: *Nods again, too tired to respond a second time*

    Zev: *Watches Chrome thoughtfully*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun May 08, 2011 11:23 pm

    [ Training Room: ]

    Shroom: Nggghh...

    *He shudders violently as his whole body crackles with electricity*

    *His arms turn normal again, the tattoos shattering and soon replaced by normal arms*

    Moss: *Sighs*

    *The dark magic that was possessing him slowly sizzles away*

    *His eyes roll backwards into his head and more dark magic pours out of his mouth steadily*

    *Moss slowly goes round the wooden barrier and walks toward Shroom*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Library: ]


    *Seeing as Yuuka is completely familiar with Dorothy, she doesn't immediately go all shy*

    Yuuka: Hi~

    *She smiles at Dorothy*




    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun May 08, 2011 11:48 pm

    [ Training Room: ]

    Vi: ...Uugh... *Forces self up*

    *Kneeling on the ground, she watches Shroom carefully*

    Misaki: *Smiles* I'm glad you're both okay~

    --- --- ---

    [ Library: ]

    Dorothy: *Walks out, placing a book on the table*

    *Taking a few steps over to Yuuka, her eyes soften ever-so slightly at the Harpie's greeting*

    Dorothy: Have you been well, Ms. Yuuka?

    --- --- ---

    [ Meeting: ]

    Washu: Kokonoe and I will get some equipment ready.

    Xanxus: We'll prep the Varia forces already here. Except for Fran - You keep tabs on the Shima Brothers.

    Fran: Right, sir. I'll tell you right away, then the Glory-Raregrooves.

    Ryoko: *Shivers at Tamao's look* I'll go tell Haruko and Vi about the situation... *Phases into the floor*

    Pitou: I'll prepare the allied forces not already aware. *Slips into the passage from whence he came*

    Anna: I'm really, really sorry, sis...It's all my - Huh?

    Tamao: *Has stopped her with a hug* It isn't. Do not finish that statement. Your big sister knows you would have immediately told us if you were allowed to.

    Anna: ... *Gently hugs her back* Thank you, Tamao-nee. Thank you. *Nuzzles into her shoulder*

    Zev: ... *Reaches into pocket, taking out two objects* Hey, Chrome.

    Chrome: *Blinks* Y...Yes...Zev-san...? *Sighs tiredly*

    Zev: *Walks over to her* I'll need you for a little bit. *Stoops down*

    Chrome: ... *Folds arms over abdomen with no complaint*

    Zev: *Picks her up gently* You too, Fran. Your input will be valuable.

    Fran: ...Sure thing, Raregroove-sempai. *Follows after him*

    Zev: *Leads the way down a side-passage*

    ---

    [ Further Down the Passage: ]

    Fran: So. What do you need me and Chrome for?

    Zev: ...Chrome will be important against the Shima Brothers.

    Fran: As in? I don't mean to put Chrome-san down at all, but I don't see how any one of us has an especial advantage.

    Zev: She's seen them first-hand; she can tell what kind of strength they have from close up. Chrome's a very perceptive girl...Belphegor, Levi, and Lussuria would be useful on that count, but I'll be relying on them and the rest of Varia to help protect the ship here. Considering what they said of the one named 'Hishima'...I fear him most of all.

    Fran: Why so? He wasn't able to defeat Bel-sempai, Levi-sempai, or Lussuria-sempai - ... *Frown deepens* I see.

    Zev: Exactly. Just being able to come out unscathed from even a short battle against three of Varia's top officers is no small feat...And something about his 'noble' heart sets my bones on edge. I want to fight him myself...But first, I'll be counting on Chrome for a certain mission which I don't feel you should be concerned with. Apologies.

    Fran: I'm fine with that. So, that leaves me with one last question - Why are Chrome-san and I being brought out of the way, apart from the group?

    Zev: ...Chrome has yet to receive her Dying Will Item. Master Talbot long ago assigned me with designing the first model.

    Fran: ...! *Inclines head* And you want me to give input on the forging process, based on my...Expertise.

    Zev: Let me tell you now, Fran - I'm fully aware of your full attachment to Chrome.

    Fran: *Narrows eyes* ...He mentioned that you were quite wily. I couldn't have anticipated how much so.

    Zev: *Chuckles* I mean no harm, truly. I just want to help my friends. And Chrome is a close friend.

    Fran: ...I'll lend my assistance, Raregroove. But watch your step.

    Zev: That I fully intend to do, Fran-kun. *Smiles calmly*

    *The two keep walking down the passage in silence*

    Chrome: *Dozes peacefully in Zev's arms*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon May 09, 2011 12:19 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    *Shroom crackles more violently*

    Shroom: Nggh!

    *He throws a punch for Moss*

    Moss: *Giggles*

    *Moss catches the punch and throws the fist to the side, she brings Shroom into a tight hug*

    Shroom: *Breathes out the last of the dark magic*

    *As Moss lets go of him, Shroom stumbles around for a bit and falls to the floor, completely out of energy*

    Moss: *Sigh* ... I think we can all agree that he should never do that again... It wasn't even that powerful compared to the side effects; I guess it's just another one of Shroom's failed experiments.

    *She giggles again*

    Moss: He has allot of explaining to do.

    ...

    [ Library: ]

    Yuuka: Yeah... I've been okay~ How about you?

    *She begins the difficult struggle of getting stray feathers off her shirt using her feather covered wings while waiting for a response*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon May 09, 2011 12:37 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Vi: I dunno. If he can control it...

    Haruko: Meh. Not enough clothing damage, for my tastes. I was hoping something would happen to his pants - His shirt wasn't even nicked. *Strums her guitar*

    Mamimi: *Kneels down beside Shroom, offering him some blackberries*

    Misaki: Well, at least everyone came out of it okay~

    Namah: *Slumbers off to the side*

    --- --- ---

    [ Library: ]

    Dorothy: I've been well.

    Makoto: *Smiles, thinking* They're getting along so well~

    Dorothy: ...I'm very happy to see you, Ms. Yuuka.

    *She folds her hands in front of herself*

    --- --- ---

    [ Back at the Training Room: ]

    Ryoko: *Phases out from the floor*

    Vi: Hey, Ryoko. What's going on? You doin' okay?

    Ryoko: We have a...Situation.

    Vi: ...Oh, boy. *Sighs*

    --- --- ---

    [ Concealed Room: ]

    Chrome: *Has been set down on a couch, sleeping like a lamb*

    Fran: *Gazes at her for a few moments, before looking back to Zev* You ready?

    Zev: *Has summoned and prepared his forge* As I'll ever be, I think.

    *First of all, he sets a generic Dying Will Mist Ring into the forging mold*

    *Opening several drawers and reaching in, he fishes out a number of materials*

    Zev: ...Dawn crystal fragments...Three Mist Ring fragments...Ultra-Pure Processed Orichalcum...Phantasm Ore...And - ...

    *After readying the other materials, he gazes thoughtfully at the vial of blood in hand*

    Zev: ...I only hope I don't regret trusting you, Daemon Spade.

    *Pouring the blood into the forging mold, Zev gets ready*

    *Firing up the equipment, he strikes the metal*

    *Mist Flames surge outward explosively*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon May 09, 2011 1:05 am

    Yon: What's Bionicle?!


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon May 09, 2011 1:08 am

    Sumiki: SHUT UP!!!!! CLEARLY YOU'RE JUST A RABID BIONICLE FAN PRETENDING NOT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!!


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon May 09, 2011 1:13 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Moss: *Turns round to Ryoko* Eh?

    Shroom: ... Thanks...

    *He doesn't has enough energy to raise his arm*

    Shroom: Uggggghhhhh...

    ...

    [ Library: ]

    Yuuka: I'm happy to see you too~

    *She just ends up with more feathers on her shirt*

    Yuuka: ... Awww...


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon May 09, 2011 1:18 am

    Yon: Listen, sonny, I don't know what your game is, but I demand to speak to an operator!!!


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am